Fmbm

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's the bottom three?

It was syesha, michael, and carly.

We are sooo ticked that michael got voted off!!!!! What's up with Kristy?? She wasn't even in the bottom three this week. And Ryan Seacrest?????? Talk about making michael uncomfortable on stage. At least Jason Castro is still on!:wub2:

We are sooo ticked that michael got voted off!!!!! What's up with Kristy?? She wasn't even in the bottom three this week. And Ryan Seacrest?????? Talk about making michael uncomfortable on stage. At least Jason Castro is still on!:wub2:

I know Ryan can be rude sometimes! :thumbdown:

and I think Kristy should have been out before Micheal.. but.. oh well she isn't so bad... yes and I like Jason Castro too!

I don't watch American Idol but flicking through channels, I saw that guy totally butcher that Our Lady Peace song, "Innocent". I mean Raine Maida totally rocks that song...it's his afterall but that guy that sang it on American Idol just did a horrible, horrible job (on that song at least)...

He's probably a good singer (I wouldn't know because I don't actually watch the show) but maybe next time he should choose a song that suits his voice better.

Michael's the Aussie?

I haven't watched American Idol religiously or anything but I've watched it most of the weeks and so far I've found:

I don't like:

David Cook (he's too cocky and annoying for me)

Kristy what's-her-face

Kid with the dreads that looks like a girl

Brooke (she talks too much when the judges critique her, just SHUT UP AND TAKE IT)

I do like:

Carly (my favorite)

Michael (I know he's gone)

David Aaklar;lehralhfadn

Syesha has a good voice, just needs to fine tune it

And I think that's it. I get a little upset when people vote for contestants because they are good-looking or they just like them or whatever but I guess that's the point. I just don't think that kid with the dreads would still be on there if he didn't have a pretty face.

Oh and Seacrest was a prick tonight. "Last year we didn't send anyone home this week." Then Michael's face perks up. "But I'm sorry, Michael, we're sending you home." or whatever he said. Why even bring it up and get his hopes up? Dick move, Seacrest.

I haven't watched American Idol religiously or anything but I've watched it most of the weeks and so far I've found:

I don't like:

David Cook (he's too cocky and annoying for me)

Kristy what's-her-face

Kid with the dreads that looks like a girl

Brooke (she talks too much when the judges critique her, just SHUT UP AND TAKE IT)

I do like:

Carly (my favorite)

Michael (I know he's gone)

David Aaklar;lehralhfadn

Syesha has a good voice, just needs to fine tune it

And I think that's it. I get a little upset when people vote for contestants because they are good-looking or they just like them or whatever but I guess that's the point. I just don't think that kid with the dreads would still be on there if he didn't have a pretty face.

Oh and Seacrest was a prick tonight. "Last year we didn't send anyone home this week." Then Michael's face perks up. "But I'm sorry, Michael, we're sending you home." or whatever he said. Why even bring it up and get his hopes up? Dick move, Seacrest.

I personaly like Brooke and i also dont really like dreadlock- boy(i donno why)

and lol haha when someone asks who i think should win i say David aaradijlsgkef:roftl:

I personaly like Brooke and i also dont really like dreadlock- boy(i donno why)

and lol haha when someone asks who i think should win i say David aaradijlsgkef:roftl:

tonights the results night...so i'll be sure to let you know who goes home tonight...i'm hoping its kristy...but i don't know...who do you guys think it will be?

tonights the results night...so i'll be sure to let you know who goes home tonight...i'm hoping its kristy...but i don't know...who do you guys think it will be?

We hope they vote off Kirsty. We've never cared much for her singing. We loved Michael Johns and couldn't believe he got voted off. We like the best:

Jason Castro

Brooke White

&

David Cook

Those are just our opinions. We don't care much for Kristy or Syesha's singing.

We hope they vote off Kirsty. We've never cared much for her singing. We loved Michael Johns and couldn't believe he got voted off. We like the best:

Jason Castro

Brooke White

&

David Cook

Those are just our opinions. We don't care much for Kristy or Syesha's singing.

well lets hope and wish that kristy gets voted off then.