I think Mika deleted his private MySpace account!

MIKA_OBESSED

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Or maybe the mfc'er who made this account logged off. :roftl:

*glances around suspiscouly* I am bad with myspace, i don't have one and if i did, i;d do some spy work into this. But i do believe it is mika's , someone linked me to a vid from the account MMMM and it was of mika at home with his sisa dawack

I'm confused too :boxed:

lol dont worry as people here say is a fake one so you are not missing anythong at all!!

I don't think he has a private myspace account anymore, just the mikamyspace one.

the one that is there now is possibly a fake, created within the last 30 to 45 minutes :thumbdown:

I think that the whole point of him deleting it (if he did, as it now seems all a bit weird) would be exactly to avoid people knowing THAT!:naughty:

It IS a fake for sure.

Nothing matches and really this is too much of a coincidence.

everyone!! thankyou for responging!! now i believe is a fake one or at least it seems to be...

lol dont worry as people here say is a fake one so you are not missing anythong at all!!

everyone!! thankyou for responging!! now i believe is a fake one or at least it seems to be...

sh*t i hope so :naughty:

Apparently "MMMM" (myspace.com/picamica) was his private account - at least, it's 99% certain that it was. It looks like the account was deleted today, but after a very short period of time it "returned". Either it was somehow reinstated, or likely, someone saw the username was free, and created an account under that name.

Regardless, if you wanna communicate with Mika via MySpace use myspace.com/mikamyspace - and be very wary of any messages, comments, etc that may come from the myspace.com/picamica account.

thanyou but although he checks it (mikamyspace) he never answers back isn't?

thanyou but although he checks it (mikamyspace) he never answers back isn't?

Sometimes he does... (or someone from Mikasounds team) :wink2:

Not many times, as you may imagine, but some of us have already received replies! :wink2:

Sometimes he does... (or someone from Mikasounds team) :wink2:

Not many times, as you may imagine, but some of us have already received replies! :wink2:

well we will find out soon if the new mmmm is added to his friends list then after what i just did i will regret all my life or until i get mika out my system :naughty:

well we will find out soon if the new mmmm is added to his friends list then after what i just did i will regret all my life or until i get mika out my system :naughty:

mika official my space adds almost everyone.

*hopes up and down* WWHAT?

I hope you'll get an answer!:roftl: :roftl:

i hope so the faith of the world depends on it :sneaky2::bleh:

Oh Oh Oh, is there anybody home?

And who are you?

I'm bored, and to curious for my well being?

Do you know anything about Guinea Pigs?

Mine thinks he's a rat, He wants to climb on my shoulder all the time. He's crazy. But I love him :P

Another random question:

What is your favorite Pokémon?

bye bye

P.