I think Mika deleted his private MySpace account!

MIKA_OBESSED

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can somebody tell me which one is supposed to be his account now! cuz this is confusing!! :blink:

I don't think he has a private myspace account anymore, just the mikamyspace one.

the one that is there now is possibly a fake, created within the last 30 to 45 minutes :thumbdown:

can somebody tell me which one is supposed to be his account now! cuz this is confusing!! :blink:

I think that the whole point of him deleting it (if he did, as it now seems all a bit weird) would be exactly to avoid people knowing THAT!:naughty:

I don't think he has a private myspace account anymore, just the mikamyspace one.

the one that is there now is possibly a fake, created within the last 30 to 45 minutes :thumbdown:

It IS a fake for sure.

Nothing matches and really this is too much of a coincidence.

Damn, I would just like to know, I hate it when other people know stuff I don't. :mf_rosetinted:

job18426Manual.jpg

All someone would have to do is use the code, view this new account's blog entries, and see the sign up date. If it's today, we know it's a fake.

Apparently "MMMM" (myspace.com/picamica) was his private account - at least, it's 99% certain that it was. It looks like the account was deleted today, but after a very short period of time it "returned". Either it was somehow reinstated, or likely, someone saw the username was free, and created an account under that name.

Regardless, if you wanna communicate with Mika via MySpace use myspace.com/mikamyspace - and be very wary of any messages, comments, etc that may come from the myspace.com/picamica account.

well whos gonna be the brave one confront the mmmm account stealer ? i`d do it but it could turn out he deleted it by mistake & now hes made a new one up + i think ive said enough to mika in the past so im not risking it incase it is him :shocked:

Apparently "MMMM" (myspace.com/picamica) was his private account - at least, it's 99% certain that it was. It looks like the account was deleted today, but after a very short period of time it "returned". Either it was somehow reinstated, or likely, someone saw the username was free, and created an account under that name.

Regardless, if you wanna communicate with Mika via MySpace use myspace.com/mikamyspace - and be very wary of any messages, comments, etc that may come from the myspace.com/picamica account.

wait, I tougth that is count was (myspace.com/966800) is the same?

He had the MMMM account in his top friends along with the characters he wanted people to add, it's not really that weird that people found this account :blink: Not really stalking imo... anyway we can quit checking this one now :mf_rosetinted:

I totally understand why Mika has deleted the my space page, I am also surprised he didn't do it sooner as we all know he likes to keep his private life private, but it is sad that he may be moving on a bit which I think is also sad, I don't want him to change how he is now and I don't want him to become too famous, I hope that doesn't sound selfish it isn't meant to, I just feel the same as someone else said, even though it was a blank page we felt a bit closer to him, did anyone find comments he made to some of his friends like Greg Wells and some others they have all been deleted too, and reading them made me feel closer again with the spelling mistakes etc on them and where he had been. I really hope he doesn't change too much and forget about us, I'm sure he won't as I don't think he is that kind of person and it would be a very sad day.

In case anyone cares, the new account's ID number is 318158056.

Not 9668800 anymore.

And as far as pictures go, I just checked, and the only one he has uploaded is that one of the R.S.B.