• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 foot 3 and a bit!

Yeah, don't forget the 'bit' !!

:naughty:

He didn't seem that tall when I saw him in November, but yes, that's his official height. Maybe he just stoops a bit sometimes :mf_rosetinted:

We never did officially measure him Sarah did we?? I don't think My hands would have held the tape properly, it was cold and I was quivering with excitement to boot :naughty: .

He didn't seem that tall when I saw him in November, but yes, that's his official height. Maybe he just stoops a bit sometimes :mf_rosetinted:

We never did officially measure him Sarah did we?? I don't think My hands would have held the tape properly, it was cold and I was quivering with excitement to boot :naughty: .

He didn't look that tall!

It was freezing and I was shaking too!

6 foot 3 and a bit!

I.e. 1 metre 90cm :D

thanx a mil guys! so its 1m 90cm! great! lol! hahaha

• 4 months later...

I know that he's really really tall,somewhere about 1.91 cm - 1.92 cm...PLUS if you count the curls...and that he's skinny...he probably looks even taller! Almost 2.oo !

One of the main things which I like about Mika is his height...I don't think I would like him that much if he was average height.

I'm mad about really tall guys :mf_lustslow:

Im really sorry if someone has already posted thi, but what is Mika's height? preferably in metres............ me and my dad debating on whether he tall or average

I think he's 6"3 and a half (he said he's 6"4 including the hair:roftl:)

That would make him taller than average (I think the British average is 5"6 :shocked: I heard it on Trinny and Susannah. But that seems a bit short, surely?:blink:)

It was funny when my husband and I met Mika in London. My husband Alan, had to crane his neck to look at Mika!!

he was THAT tall? oh my..

btw,it's awesome that your husband understands your interest,or does he like Mika as well? my guy friends dislike him and keep on calling him with bad nicks :thumbdown:

btw,it's awesome that your husband understands your interest,or does he like Mika as well? my guy friends dislike him and keep on calling him with bad nicks :thumbdown:

I dont think any of my friends realy like him that much.:thumbdown:

And I agree with you girls, I have a thing for tall guys too.:wub2:

Yeah,mine too :thumbdown: that really depresses me,but I try not to care about that.

yeah,keti u r crazy:roftl: I completely agree with ur taste-tall,tall,tall:naughty:.........:wub2:

I'm mad about tall,skinny boys toooooooo:mf_lustslow:

SKINNY!!! I forgot that.

Yeah,my perfect guy must be very very tall and very skinny. :thumb_yello:

And till the few years ago I liked only the blond guys,but from two years ago I like the dark ones the most.:wink2:with curly hair lol:naughty: