Mikas music on TV/film.

RAK1

Maybe this has already been mentioned, but on the last Glee episode, their cover of Poker Face (by Lady Gaga) sounds so, so much like Mika's cover.:boxed:

it definitely does....a bit more...Mika, though

I hadn't heard that before (been very out of the Mika loop lately) and I found it funny because for the longest time my sister and I had a debate about the lyrics to that song. I thought it was "She ain't gotta love nobody" and she thought it was "She has got me like nobody" (turns out we were both wrong) When I told her that Mika was singing her lyric she laughed so hard!

someone probably said this before, but on SYTYCD on Thursday, did anyone notice Cat Deely was wearing what I think was the exact same blue and white striped shirt that was Mika's favorite around the PdP gig?

Edited by forevermika

I looked a film 3 days ago and suddenly in the end I have heard " Love Today " I so was delighted, but I do not remember this film and I do not know the name of this film). it is not new

backgound music... god bless the songs if it was peeps performing em :naughty:

No one would have the guts to actually sing a Mika song on Britain's Got Talent

My faves on the show this year are: The young boyband CONNECTED, and the operatic singer CHRISTOPHER. They could probably take a chance on singing a Mika song. CONNECTED could sing We Are Golden and CHRISTOPHER could sing Happy Endings with a choir behind him.

My faves on the show this year are: The young boyband CONNECTED, and the operatic singer CHRISTOPHER. They could probably take a chance on singing a Mika song. CONNECTED could sing We Are Golden and CHRISTOPHER could sing Happy Endings with a choir behind him.

I love Paul something or other, the impressionist. hes amazing

I think i actually would like to hear one of em sing something with Mika... But we'll find out sat. :thumb_yello:

Sure. Why not?! Next year. haha. I might be going on anyway with my theatre group! Ill tempt them to do a mika song!

Force Ant & Dec to make sure it will be showed

And how do you think Simon will take it? :lmfao:

What song do you ahve in mind? :wink2:

Touches You to Simon or Piers? :lmfao:

Force Ant & Dec to make sure it will be showed

And how do you think Simon will take it? :lmfao:

What song do you ahve in mind? :wink2:

Touches You to Simon or Piers? :lmfao:

THAT WOULD BE AMAZINGGG!!!! definately Touches You! WEARING a clown suit and make it very cheesy:das:

:lmfao:

Can always try this way just remmeber to sing some Mika that'll fix... touches you will probably fit... :naughty:

oooh yeh! but i dont think they will allow a 13 year old girl to strip onn tv

I will give it a go though

They are useing Mika a lot on BGT :yay:

I was considering going to check out the BGT tour last year... but couldnt get tix and it was also only cos of 1 person :teehee:

ah. they do use him alot :das:

Id like to see the tour. It looks good