Mikas music on TV/film.

RAK1

Asiana Airline - Big girl

skinny stewardess are walking around but BGM is Big girl...how ironic :sneaky2: Korean advert people never cares about the lyrics at all, but just want catch melody for this.

Korea Telecom Freetel -Any other world

this is famous advert in Korea. got some award for this. I bet every single Korean know this melody very well. but few knows that its Mika's song

SK telecom - billy brown

say it again, Korean advert ppl never cares the lyrics but the melody :mf_rosetinted:

KB bank - Happy ending

ironic again. the song says 'no hope no glory no happy ending' but the advert says 'happy glory happy ending' :mf_rosetinted: the catch melody was important for this advert and it did a great sucess. this is definetely most famous TV advert in Korea 2007. I thought the advert company made mega hit commercial songs for this. can't imagine male singer's song !! :naughty: I heard and saw this every moment I watch TV.

I love this the name of the girl on the advert is Yuna:roftl:

Mika's LICM songs are used in many Korean TV commercials like this in 2007-2008. so everytime I turn on TV I could listen part of his songs :aah: hope he paid well for this...the companies are huge and rich prominent conglomerate :teehee:

Edited by Yuna

Best not to watch it :thumb_yello:

Well I didn't know it was comming on, then when it did, it was too late!

Now I need therapy!

Honestly though, the only good thing is that it proves what an amazing singer Mika really is! No one else can come even close to being able to sing his songs!

Well I didn't know it was comming on, then when it did, it was too late!

Now I need therapy!

Honestly though, the only good thing is that it proves what an amazing singer Mika really is! No one else can come even close to being able to sing his songs!

Maybe you shuld take a valium before the prog -just in case :naughty:

But yes, I agree. TBH I am not sure that I would want to hear anybody tackling Relax. :shocked:

SSHHHHHHHHHHHH Marilyn is still under sedation :naughty:

Just woke up from a drugged sleep.

Actually they showed more of the foolish boy on ITV2 later and it was very funny really. Then, after his horrendous attempt at Relax, they played a bit of the real thing with the only voice that can actually sing it right.

Just woke up from a drugged sleep.

Actually they showed more of the foolish boy on ITV2 later and it was very funny really. Then, after his horrendous attempt at Relax, they played a bit of the real thing with the only voice that can actually sing it right.

Hello........glad you made it back :roftl:

That sounds better then, if they showed the real thing :thumb_yello:

I've just had a traumatic experience!!

A contestanton the X Factor has just tortured and murdered Relax!!!

It was not a pretty sound!!:thumbdown:

I just checked it on YT (couldnt resist) I regret i did it... :aah:

Checked one singing Relax on X Factor from some other country... regrets that too!!!!!

I just checked it on YT (couldnt resist) I regret i did it... :aah:

Checked one singing Relax on X Factor from some other country... regrets that too!!!!!

:naughty: I just came back to admit that I had done excatly the same thing..........and I too regret it grately :blink:

After watching the Greek offering I had to watch Mika singing it...........I thought I was going to be physically ill if I didn't :shocked:

:naughty: I just came back to admit that I had done excatly the same thing..........and I too regret it grately :blink:

After watching the Greek offering I had to watch Mika singing it...........I thought I was going to be physically ill if I didn't :shocked:

i had to watch the real Relax after too!!!!!