2008 - Mika @ Guvernment Kool Haus in Toronto, Ontario, 29 Jan REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are you and did you get his Ribena this time???

I did report soon as I got home and downloaded pics - but I took so long composing the post that I was booted out...:thumbdown: I was so tired and I was falling asleep at the computer making mistakes that I just gave up and decided to sleep for a few hours before attempting it again. :boxed:

Hey everyone! I'm pretty much a newbie and tonight was my first Mika concert... he was AMAZING live, so much fun! I was actually blown away by his stage presence. And he's much more gorgeous in person too :wub2: hehe

Anyways, I took a whole bunch of great pictures (was front row - of the the right a bit) that I'm workin on right now to post them ASAP.

WELCOME!!!

You're pics are AMAZING! And everyone else loves them too. Hope you have fun with us some more and its too bad we didn't meet you.

Suzy you have to change your siggy too...I was just paying more attention to it than usual...one day you can explain the Kind and Fine Wiz that you Christine and Bab have got going, I musta missed that...

Thanks Blue Sky! :thumb_yello: I'll try to find the link to the post that explains this well and I'll PM you!

Please excuse the idiot screaming mikaaaa mika youre hot mikaaaaa (she was screaming mika stick it in me in some other songs) it was quite disturbing she needed a reality check and a mouth gag... and maybe one of those mental restraining jackets so that she'd stop elbowing me and groping me.. mika had the poor girl in HEAT (my camera droped down a few times as i turn around and try to remove her hand from its position on my body)

anyway so this is the vid... ms lollipop girl you ll probably want to fast forward towards the end so you can see your little dance moves haha so cute!!

Without further babbling from me:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HUZ5K1E8

PS if anyone has the full thing of Stuck in the middle, hick up included could you please upload it to a place where i can download it? please please?

After the gig.

Sadly no Mika meet-and-greet, although he was considerate to address the large crowd waiting for him with about 4 minutes of random chit chat just before he got into his van.

We still managed to have Luke and Mikey chat with us since we gave them some gifts. Luke was a sweetie from Hammersmith and had promised Christine and I a small favour, so we showed him our appreciation with the red & grey scarf he is wearing. It reads "Toronto" on one side. Closetmikafan found it and bought it for us to give him. And it was Mikey Choi's BIRTHDAY! So we got him a little something too (Christine or sariflor have a better shot of the present and I'll let them show it to you :naughty: )

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0660.jpgIMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

Oh what a night! The End.

Back row -from left to right: Becky (red hat), Sunshine931 (blue hat), cassiopee (lavendar hat), Christine.

Front row - Posterofagirl, Suzy, closetmikafan, sariflor.

IMG_06632.jpg

awww you have the book in your hands!:wub2:

DSC00599_2.jpg

This is me and Mika!!! (The force was with me, i don't look as stupid in this as most pics i take and Mika looks super cute. THANK YOU!!!!)

Aw, that's fabulous! I'm so glad everything worked out for you.

I took the other pic by the way. You and Véronique did such a fantastic job up there. You looked like a couple of pros! :thumb_yello:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG~!!!!!!!!

I was there last night, and it was the most AMAZING concert in my entire life of 15 years!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

I couldn't get Mika's autograph, but I was a metre away from him, and I GAVE HIM A HIGH FIVE!!!!!!!:woot_jump:

Guess what????? Did anyone see the bear that Mika got?? Well, yeah, it was pretty obvious, but I made it for him!!!!!!!!

Did you like it??????? :naughty:

I LOVE MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I have spent my morning off reading through this thread, enjoying the reports, photos and vids and comments on MIKA's health and chest/underarm hair volume, and sometimes I wonder if he can ever appreciate the minute detail we all go into sometimes....

2229732321_80d7a2b775.jpg

ohsnap4.jpg

and just for good measure...

Adam021.jpg

(Apologies for borrowing these pics.)

It is called spot the difference. Top pic is now, bottom two are last year.

:naughty::naughty:

After the gig.

Sadly no Mika meet-and-greet, although he was considerate to address the large crowd waiting for him with about 4 minutes of random chit chat just before he got into his van.

We still managed to have Luke and Mikey chat with us since we gave them some gifts. Luke was a sweetie from Hammersmith and had promised Christine and I a small favour, so we showed him our appreciation with the red & grey scarf he is wearing. It reads "Toronto" on one side. Closetmikafan found it and bought it for us to give him. And it was Mikey Choi's BIRTHDAY! So we got him a little something too (Christine or sariflor have a better shot of the present and I'll let them show it to you :naughty: )

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0660.jpgIMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

Oh what a night! The End.

Back row -from left to right: Becky (red hat), Sunshine931 (blue hat), cassiopee (lavendar hat), Christine.

Front row - Posterofagirl, Suzy, closetmikafan, sariflor.

IMG_06632.jpg

Aw, so nice to see Ryan joining in on the merriment! :D

Ok...so as the hours passed, the queue continued to grow around the building...

IMG_0522.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

we finally meet all the MFCers from Montreal! :huglove:

From left to right: Cassiopee, Becky, Posterofagirl, and Sunshine931

IMG_0528.jpg

Back row: Posterofagirl, Becks, Cassie, Sunshine.

Front row: Nikkkk! Emily, Suxy, Christine (above), Lana (bottom) and Sariflor

IMG_0532.jpg

omg ! wow cold

what did you guys do with all your jackets and stuff ?

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG~!!!!!!!!

I was there last night, and it was the most AMAZING concert in my entire life of 15 years!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

I couldn't get Mika's autograph, but I was a metre away from him, and I GAVE HIM A HIGH FIVE!!!!!!!:woot_jump:

Guess what????? Did anyone see the bear that Mika got?? Well, yeah, it was pretty obvious, but I made it for him!!!!!!!!

Did you like it??????? :naughty:

I LOVE MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! So it was you who gave him the bear! That's awesome! Ha ha. So glad it was a fabulous night for you! And you got a high five! Luckeeee! :thumb_yello: (I got one a long, long time ago :naughty: )

LOL! So it was you who gave him the bear! That's awesome! Ha ha. So glad it was a fabulous night for you! And you got a high five! Luckeeee! :thumb_yello: (I got one a long, long time ago :naughty: )

YEAH!!!!!! It took me like 3 hours to sew everything on!!

But it was worth it, because outside after, he told me it was brilliant!!:wub2:

I wanted to hug him soooooo bad, but he had a sore throat, and I bet that everyone would've jumped on him, or the security would've jumped on me, if I did get to hug him!!

Were you there last night Suzy??

You never gave us your full report.

:naughty:

I'll get it up tomorrow, i have to go to bed now (school tomorrow:thumbdown:) But I'm typing it up on word for my own memories and i'll put it here for anybody who wants to read it! Talk to you all later!!!!:punk:

Okay! i have to give a quick update right now (because i can't resist!) I'll give a more detailed one later (i have to eat now because i haven't eaten since 8 this morning!) :wink2:

OKAY! so last night was the BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!!! Mika is the sweetest nicest person ever in my experience! (ah, its hard not to elaborate now, but i will later!) I got to meet him and take a pic with him!!! YAY!! I gave him the scarf and bracelets that i made him (yes, i knitted a scarf...i wish i had taken a pic of it! its bright blue, black and white...god i hope he wears it!) After i gave him his gifts he gave me a quick hug and kissed me on the cheek(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

I have SOO much new respect for him on stage!!! oh GOODNESS!! i was wearing a short dress (although the petticoat was hotter than i thought!) i was still so hot! i was in the dark to the side of the stage singing along to all the songs and i started to lose my voice. When i went on stage- SO MUCH FUN! i wish i could do that every night- i was jumping around and clapping and doing the short little dance in the front (the video is posted on another page on this thread- thanks for taping!!!) I was out of breath at the end and so hot!! Mika looked as if somebody had poured a bucket of water on his head in that costume!

(this whole post is out of order, i'll make things clear in my detailed post)Later, when i was about to leave I asked mika if he was going outside to sign stuff and he said only for a minute because he didn't feel well. (don't blame him at all, i was only on for one song and i wasn't even singing it and i was soooo tired and didn't feel al that well because i hadn't eaten much that day - too excited! ) He agreed to meet my sister very briefly (i asked because she was right out the door and she was so excited about this and at that point it looked as if she might not meet him. I did feel kind of bad though because at first he was hesitant and i was about to be like "oh thats fine, i hope you feel better, thank you!" and all that jazz, but then he was like okay, quickly. so we walked down to where my sis was (not very far, although, i was so happy that i forgot to say anything - i was so annoyed with myself for that even though it was only a few seconds walk). Anyways, my sis was beyond ecstatic and said thank you to him and at first he said he couldn't going to take a pic but- because he is such a sweet guy- he agreed to take a quick picture with her so i think i deserve best sister of the year award, right here! I did feel bad that he did this even though he wasn't feeling well but he is so incredibly nice!! I hope i get to do this again because it was amazing, i'll tell more later!!

Basically...everything was fabulous!!!

2229592893_53e4c732a3_o.jpg

I don't know who took this one but thank you!! it shows both of us and mika nicely for our little dance! The weird part is i didn't even know he was there at that point!

DSC00599_2.jpg

This is me and Mika!!! (The force was with me, i don't look as stupid in this as most pics i take and Mika looks super cute. THANK YOU!!!!)

YAY!!!!!!! amazing amazing :) SO HAPPY FOR U! CUTE PIC!

vero practiced the dance with u before the show!? :mf_rosetinted:

omg ! wow cold

what did you guys do with all your jackets and stuff ?

Brought a big plastic bag, stuffed our jackets, mitts, hats, scarves, etc. and put it on the ground by our feet during the concert. If you take the time to check your coat in, then you risk a dozen more fans passing you and beating you to a better spot in the venue. You don't want to regret that, especially when you waited out in the cold longer than they did....

YAY!!!!!!! amazing amazing :) SO HAPPY FOR U! CUTE PIC!

vero practiced the dance with u before the show!? :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, we only had like 5 minutes to go over it but i think it worked out rather well. I didn't mess up at least!!! Ahhh. I'm cheating posting this haha. Must go to bed now!!AHHH. I slept 4 hours last night and 3 in the car off and on -so i'm tired. oi, alrighty then for real now- talk to you all later!:thumb_yello:

Brought a big plastic bag, stuffed our jackets, mitts, hats, scarves, etc. and put it on the ground by our feet during the concert. If you take the time to check your coat in, then you risk a dozen more fans passing you and beating you to a better spot in the venue. You don't want to regret that, especially when you waited out in the cold longer than they did....

SO TRUE! :thumb_yello:

Yes, we only had like 5 minutes to go over it but i think it worked out rather well. I didn't mess up at least!!! Ahhh. I'm cheating posting this haha. Must go to bed now!!AHHH. I slept 4 hours last night and 3 in the car so i'm tired. oi, alrighty then for real now- talk to you all later!:thumb_yello:

ok good night!!! :):D

YEAH!!!!!! It took me like 3 hours to sew everything on!!

But it was worth it, because outside after, he told me it was brilliant!!:wub2:

I wanted to hug him soooooo bad, but he had a sore throat, and I bet that everyone would've jumped on him, or the security would've jumped on me, if I did get to hug him!!

Were you there last night Suzy??

Yep. If you just read back a few pages, you'll see my pics plastered all over the place. :naughty: I attempted a "photo journal"-type of reporting. I have the red jacket on.

Hey Girls;

I am new to this site. I was at the Mod Club last March and was so looking

forward to this show. I am probably the oldest fan on this site but like they

say age is only a number right?LOL

I am posting my video on youtube under lucky448-as you will see I like all

types of music from Michael Buble to INXS and MIKA inbetween!

I'm sorry that I had to take the video sideways but I wanted to get MIKA's

whole body in the shots-the sound on my video is excellent and the video

is quite good too just fades in and out a bit but this is all from a $300 camera

so I can't complain.

So I hope you enjoy them-leave me comments and let me know.

I was standing on the right side behind 4 lovely girls who had been in line

since 1:00pm. I was further back in line but for some odd reason everyone

infront of me decided to check their coats! So I ended up closer than I

had expected so that made the night even more special!

Over the last two years I have travelled with friends to INXS concerts all

over Ontario and parts of the U.S. and had the time of my life.

My husband and friend joined me last night and had a great time too!

I wish I would have known about this board before last night as I would have

loved to have said hello.:thumb_yello:

Well I have spent my morning off reading through this thread, enjoying the reports, photos and vids and comments on MIKA's health and chest/underarm hair volume, and sometimes I wonder if he can ever appreciate the minute detail we all go into sometimes....

This isn't something I really care about or noticed even though he was just inches away from me. But I dug this up to settle a PM discussion about Mika possibly having a smooth chest at the moment. Since we're still talking about it here, may as well post this screencap. Sariflor has the video and will probably upload it tomorrow.

Maybe he's trimmer than usual? I don't know, but not freshly waxed.

Please, the we-shouldn't-analyze-Mika's-body-parts supporters, don't kick up a fuss. Like I said, I didn't notice or care, but maybe people can stop talking about it now.

chesthair01.jpg