Chicago, Minneapolis, Vanouver and San Francisco Lolllipop Girls

-Jennie-

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well, let's just send in some videos and pics and we'll be so good that he'll have to say "oh! you're awesome! Be our lollipop girls!" and we'll be his lollipop girls :das:

lets try! haha

Hahahah um you can :naughty:

I'm hoping I get chosen to be one while waiting in the queue or something, but I'd look like a fool onstage....I can't dance haha

I don't know what to do. It seems like a wonderful opportunity and I feel like there would be a fair chance that I would get chosen because of my build....but I really can't imagine not getting to see the concert. That's my whole point for going....to see Mika perform. :-S

Mandi, Vero didn't get to see the Montréal show because the arena and backstage area was massive. She was able to watch sidestage in Toronto though and saw him perform so you'd probably have the same situation (you can always ask).

For me I'm glad I was in the audience and wouldn't have traded it for anything but we had the best seats in the house and I don't really care about meeting Mika.

It's a tough call but if you want a few minutes with Mika and have the chance of a lifetime, go for it. Our amazing spots were not easy to come by and we almost got burned at the last minute by half a dozen people getting the owner's permission to jump the queue. For all you know, you'll be better off sidestage than where you end up and you won't have to worry about the pushing and shoving, waiting in the queue, etc.

I don't know what to do. It seems like a wonderful opportunity and I feel like there would be a fair chance that I would get chosen because of my build....but I really can't imagine not getting to see the concert. That's my whole point for going....to see Mika perform. :-S

I believe Vero was given the choice to watch from the side, or watch the whole show and be called backstage a little bit before lollipop so you'd probably have the same choice. I say you go for it:thumb_yello:

Manda, I think you'd be perfect for it, honestly. Though, I can understand you not wanting to miss the show.

I believe Vero was given the choice to watch from the side, or watch the whole show and be called backstage a little bit before lollipop so you'd probably have the same choice. I say you go for it:thumb_yello:

i say go for it to... who knows if mika will give this chance again u know?

does anyone know that if we have a ticket to go , we can do lolipop girl and watch the show?

where did u get the info?

and is it only for one show or all?

wat age do u have to be?

thnaks :)

you can get picked to the shows in Chicago, Minneapolis, Vanouver and San Francisco... its for the ones u go to. they wont pick u to the shows u not going to.

the info came from mika's MYSPACE page.

not sure about the age...

omg omg omg omg i wanna doooooo ittttttttttttt

lol its allmost 4am here! everyone sleeping!!!! except me :shocked:

i wanna do SF so much .... esp cause i was suppose to and didnt at the end :(

i regret it till TODAY!

why didn't you?

why didn't you?

i felt bad doing it again when my friends didnt do it at all....

so when they asked me to do it again i asked if they can take one of my friends instead (it was one of the hardest things i had to do in my life but u know...) so ... they checked but summer sister was to young.... so the tour manager said they cant do it...and than by the time he had a reply it was to late and no one did it. when i came to him and asked what was going on... he told me she is to young and its to late so never mind.. and i was like "so why didnt u tell me?! i want to do it!" he said "i thought u didnt want to do it!" and i was like "NO! i was just trying to be nice to my friends!" so he cheked with lorna again and said its to late now and asked if its ok... i said "OK" wanted to cry :( but atleast i saw the show from first row...

i SO SO SO regret not doing it :(:thumbdown:

i felt bad doing it again when my friends didnt do it at all....

so when they asked me to do it again i asked if they can take one of my friends instead (it was one of the hardest things i had to do in my life but u know...) so ... they checked but summer sister was to young.... so the tour manager said they cant do it...and than by the time he had a reply it was to late and no one did it. when i came to him and asked what was going on... he told me she is to young and its to late so never mind.. and i was like "so why didnt u tell me?! i want to do it!" he said "i thought u didnt want to do it!" and i was like "NO! i was just trying to be nice to my friends!" so he cheked with lorna again and said its to late now and asked if its ok... i said "OK" wanted to cry :( but atleast i saw the show from first row...

i SO SO SO regret not doing it :(:thumbdown:

awww you are such a nice person! wanted to give someone else a chance.

well.. apply again and DO mention that you have experience! lol just like you would in a job interview haha

I applied today :punk:

I think I've got a good chance, there really aren't that many huge Mika fans here that I know. That's why he's playing a relatively small club. He's pretty unknown.

SOOO nervous and I'm leaving my phone on during school tomorrow. A detention is worth it for MIKA! :naughty: