MFC Will Be The Official Fan Site For Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank God I'm not the only one!1 I had a choise today, clean the windows or the MFC. hmmmm, the windows are the responsible thing to do, but what if I miss someting on the MFC!!!!! So here I am...yet again! :thumb_yello:

Hey Miek, it is far too cold to wash your windows:wink2: (Perhaps you can clean your comouterscreen instead...:roftl: )

Thank God I'm not the only one!1 I had a choise today, clean the windows or the MFC. hmmmm, the windows are the responsible thing to do, but what if I miss someting on the MFC!!!!! So here I am...yet again! :thumb_yello:

Haha, that's the kind of thing I do every weekend. Sad huh? And not good for my housework. In fact Kata and I have had virtual housework competions on MSN in an effort to get it done - don't ask. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: OK, just for you vic, I'm gagging for it. :naughty:

:

Oh yes just for me, i know you don't really care :mf_rosetinted:

So Mika, you now have a group of fat, long haired, child neglecting people who have just been sacked for using the internet in work time, waiting to hang on your every word.

No pressure. :mf_rosetinted:

You've been spying on me again !:sneaky2:

:naughty:

:roftl: I know what you mean -- I was about to leave the house to get

groceries and get a haircut, which I desperately need. (Both... groceries

and the haircut!)

Now I'm parked here for the duration! Sorry kids -- it's take-away again

tonight! :wink2:

dcdeb

Don't expect any news tonight... Remember I'm only leaving tomorrow. :roftl: :roftl:

If we could look through your monitor.. smileyexcited.gifkeepnormal.gif

:naughty: Actually, I don't really get excited, honest! Ask Kata and Jemma, I was mildly excited at Copenhagen last year though. Hadn't seen Mika from July to Nov. Maybe if I had Mika abstinence for about a year I would be fairly excited? :mf_rosetinted:

Yes

More to follow hopefully once New York wakes up

Okay, New York should be awake by now......

Ohh I can give some little updates

The server downtime we had last weekend was due to the fact of us moving away from Deanos sever to this one :thumb_yello:

Very exciting- I knew I picked a good time to log on.

Really need to sleep, but this is far more exciting!!

:punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk:

Hey Miek, it is far too cold to wash your windows:wink2: (Perhaps you can clean your comouterscreen instead...:roftl: )

Great idea!! just to feel good about myself that I cleaned something :thumb_yello:

Ohh I can give some little updates :naughty:

The server downtime we had last weekend was due to the fact of us moving away from Deanos sever to this one :thumb_yello:

aha! I suspected as much!

Freddiesdouble, you are a man of great self-control, I don't know how you keep from just blurting it out!

thank you for all your hard work on this!

Merci Beaucoup!

:naughty: Actually, I don't really get excited, honest! Ask Kata and Jemma, I was mildly excited at Copenhagen last year though. Hadn't seen Mika from July to Nov. Maybe if I had Mika abstinence for about a year I would be fairly excited? :mf_rosetinted:

now that I would love to see...Babs fairly excited.....would go like this

"oo Mika, yeey *waves arms about chest height*

it's no good I need to go on the proper pc and off this laptop, I need a biiiig seat for my ever growing rear end, a mug of tea brewed to perfection :mf_rosetinted: and maybe some...er....CHOCLOATE!! (need rations cos this could take some time)

It's about f-ing time! :biggrin2:

Thanks Freddie. I know you've been pushing this along. :thumb_yello:

So Mika, you now have a group of fat, long haired, child neglecting people who have just been sacked for using the internet in work time, waiting to hang on your every word.

No pressure. :mf_rosetinted:

Damn, I have to go to work and my boss is in town this week. Someone text me!

Okay, New York should be awake by now......

Very exciting- I knew I picked a good time to log on. Really need to sleep, but this is far more exciting!!

*agrees with all*....and if they're not awake, wake their butts up!:naughty:

Kudos to FD for all his work:thumb_yello:

How about hairstyles: curled vs. straight, long vs. short? Or body hair vs. waxed? Or "evidence"? The MFC has remarkable stamina when it comes to these topics.

How about the true meaning of s.i.t.m.. that hasn't been done to death :mf_rosetinted:

Ohh I can give some little updates

The server downtime we had last weekend was due to the fact of us moving away from Deanos sever to this one

:punk:BIGGER & BETTER!!!

Ok.. am I the only one that's scared? *hides*

lurkhide.gifhide.gif for you..

You're desensitised.. I feel sorry for you.. How terrible.. hmphmfc.gif

:naughty: thanks!

Well.. it's just that.. I dunno what's to come! Fear of the unknown I guess.

It won't be long now, breathe! :mf_rosetinted:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your av.... OooooOOooooo it's sooo pretty

(darn it I'm getting all hyper now, I need to *RELAX-take it eeeaaasy* a bit more like Babs-da-kewl-one