MFC Will Be The Official Fan Site For Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

:offtopic:ha ha gotta take my mind off it for a bit so.... :shocked: did anyone see that guy/gal from USA on the news who is er pregnant and the babys due in July? how peculiar but these days I guess it's possible (if you don't like this post mods just delete it)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah and NO Q jumping :naughty::mf_rosetinted::naughty:

ok, who is giving out the numbers this time? :roftl:

:roftl: Already HAS job that doesn't exist !!! :naughty:

well, i meant a paid job, not voluntary work... if you get paid for that, i might think of exchanging my german mfc website against being a mod here... :naughty:

Of course not. I was just citing examples of the demented conversations that we have when we're severely sleep-deprived: dissecting lyrics word-by-word, analysing videos second-by-second, concocting far-fetched theories. :mf_rosetinted:

We haven't done enough of it lately. Surely there are songs and recent youtube clips we haven't dissected.. We still haven't reached an agreement on the "Tickle" theory.:wink2:

Really??

You should join one of our late msn meetings someday... Christine will keep you updated :naughty::roftl:

That sounds like a perverted-fest worth lurking around for.:naughty:

OMG the suspense is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to go to work soon, unless i contract some highly contagious (non life threatening) disease, and the only cure is to sit at computer and wait for news on MFC Officialdom! Thanks for this FD your a star.:wub2:

I see Mika at his computer, watching this thread full of people on the edge of anticipation, and he is giggling:roftl: :wub2:

Simply sadistic. :shocked:

But he's kept the Aussies and South Americans waiting long enough for a tour. And his next album has no proposed release date. He's good at keeping people waiting. :mf_rosetinted:

We haven't done enough of it lately. Surely there are songs and recent youtube clips we haven't dissected.. We still haven't reached an agreement on the "Tickle" theory.:wink2:

That sounds like a perverted-fest worth lurking around for.:naughty:

I honestly have no clue what the "tickle" theory is. Was that one of the nights I was drunk? :blink:

:thumbdown:

Oh, darned, it is three o'clock already, I have to go.:thumbdown:

And I won't be back shortly, have a lot of things to do and now computer in the neighberhood to check on things.

Have to ask Miek to send those telepathic signal also to me, please?:blush-anim-cl:

Perhaps I can check while preparing dinner, hoping it won't get burned:naughty:

Good Luck all with the waiting, and Mika if you read this: have fun at the MFC:mf_lustslow:

OK OK just in case someone "important" may be reading...it's been killing me not knowing this....Was it chicken of chicket???

Way to go exploiting the situation. :roftl:

But from what I gathered anyone "important" is off writing a draft not keeping up with a thread that's moving insanely fast. :naughty:

:thumbdown:

Oh, darned, it is three o'clock already, I have to go.:thumbdown:

And I won't be back shortly, have a lot of things to do and now computer in the neighberhood to check on things.

Have to ask Miek to send those telepathic signal also to me, please?:blush-anim-cl:

Perhaps I can check while preparing dinner, hoping it won't get burned:naughty:

Good Luck all with the waiting, and Mika if you read this: have fun at the MFC:mf_lustslow:

I will....:hypo: you see it in your mind already?

OK OK just in case someone "important" may be reading...it's been killing me not knowing this....Was it chicken of chicket???

Chicket. Def

Way to go exploiting the situation. :roftl:

But from what I gathered anyone "important" is off writing a draft not keeping up with a thread that's moving insanely fast. :naughty:

Even I can't keep up.:blink:

Here's an idea: move to Australia. Our 10 month Mika abstinence is imposed, though. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh God, our late-night MSN D&M sessions kill me. How about we analyse this video frame-by-frame? :mf_rosetinted:

*becomes Very Distracted by vid*:mf_lustslow:

*must read on ... what is happening?????*

But he's kept the Aussies and South Americans waiting long enough for a tour. And his next album has no proposed release date. He's good at keeping people waiting. :mf_rosetinted:

Indeed. I'd love to make him wait for something in return. I'm a giver. :mf_rosetinted:

I honestly have no clue what the "tickle" theory is. Was that one of the nights I was drunk? :blink:

"Excuse me, I'm here and this is MY show:sneaky2:"

"I'll meet you in the dressing room after Lollipop:wink2:"

"Oh, it was a bit of fluff and I was just dusting you off :das:"

"Us, together?? No way.:mf_rosetinted:"