Will you be my Valentine Mika?

mika- I love you

Ok this is gonna be a thread for all the Mika lovers, to show how much they love him and to tell him what you would do if you wanted to show how much Mika ment to you if he could be your valentine for Valentines day!

I'll go first:

Dear Mika,

You don't know how much you mean to me, I love you with all my heart and it would break if I could love you anymore. This Valentines is going to be lonely for me, as I would not have you to be my valentine, I'm thinking of you now and dreaming of what I could do to show you how much I love you, first of all I would make a poem for you, then if I could- send you 10 dozen roses and a massive card with the poem in it! I'm so sorry I can't meet you yet, so please stay single until you meet me (heehee) I love you so much and if you can't be my valentine my heart would break into a billion little pieces, please be my valentine Mika, I don't want to be lonely this year (I've never had a valentne before) and I've signed a contract to stay single until I meet you, you'll always be my number 1 boyfriend and I'll always and always love you.

Love you with all my heart- Victoria xxxxxx

(for Mika fans: I knowits not valentines day yet, but we have to have time to write them before valentines day!)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to be a cynic and all... but the chances of MIKA being your Valentine is very slim indeed. The fact you say you say you are staying single till you meet him is not really being fair on yourself is it.

Unfortunately what it sounds like to me is that you have a MASSIVE crush on MIKA. In time it will get less.... believe me if someone had told me I wouldn't marry George Michael I would have laughed at them then cried later when nobody could see. I still love George but have had to grow up and appreciate him for his music not so much his looks and the personality I saw.

The thing is none of us on here know MIKA!... yeah he seems like the most perfect person in the world but that is the person he portrays being an entertainer...he gets paid to be this way!! that is probably not the actual guy that he is when he goes out for a pint with his mates.

Good Luck to you and Me too! .... as my guy doesn't believe in Valentine's Day! So I too won't have a Valentine :thumbdown:

Think MIKA! will be busy working to bother and if he did have one I somehow don't think he would tell the world do you?

xxx

Sorry to be a cynic and all... but the chances of MIKA being your Valentine is very slim indeed. The fact you say you say you are staying single till you meet him is not really being fair on yourself is it.

Unfortunately what it sounds like to me is that you have a MASSIVE crush on MIKA. In time it will get less.... believe me if someone had told me I wouldn't marry George Michael I would have laughed at them then cried later when nobody could see. I still love George but have had to grow up and appreciate him for his music not so much his looks and the personality I saw.

The thing is none of us on here know MIKA!... yeah he seems like the most perfect person in the world but that is the person he portrays being an entertainer...he gets paid to be this way!! that is probably not the actual guy that he is when he goes out for a pint with his mates.

Good Luck to you and Me too! .... as my guy doesn't believe in Valentine's Day! So I too won't have a Valentine :thumbdown:

Think MIKA! will be busy working to bother and if he did have one I somehow don't think he would tell the world do you?

xxx

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Daisy will YOU be my valentine instead?

Unfortunately what it sounds like to me is that you have a MASSIVE crush on MIKA. In time it will get less....

xxx

Exactly:wink2:

xxx

True- but could've been a little less harsh:wink2: The kids are young here:bleh:

xx

True- but could've been a little less harsh:wink2: The kids are young here:bleh:

xx

Yes we oldies have our heads on straight :roftl:

Unfortunately :boxed:

Never anything wrong with wishing and hoping though. I know I did alot in my teens.

Mine was Morten Harket though :mf_lustslow:

Still looks mighty fine at 48 though. :wub2:

I just hope Mika has a Valentine this year after what I read about him never being asked on a date.

Someone ask the lad on a date for gawd's sake.

Poor lamb... :wink2:

Watches queue form up....

Unfortunately :boxed:

Never anything wrong with wishing and hoping though. I know I did alot in my teens.

Still looks mighty fine at 48 though. :wub2:

I just hope Mika has a Valentine this year after what I read about him never being asked on a date.

I hope he has a date as well.. but if he's ever lonely, all he has to do is come on to the MFC and he'll have more than enough dates:naughty:

Daisy will YOU be my valentine instead?

My darling of course I will! :wub2::mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

True- but could've been a little less harsh:wink2: The kids are young here

xx

Harsh? That was me being kind! You obviously not familiar with my posts yet.:roftl:

No offense was meant :blush-anim-cl:

xxx

Unfortunately we all have crushes...it's part of growing up! Reality hurts but it's better than living in a bubble and not meeting boys because you only have love for a popstar. She has enough love for both! :thumb_yello:

xxx

Ofcourse I know that I will never get Mika to be my boyfriend or something, but we can dream, can't we ? :wink2:

I'm not in love with anybody else right now, so why not ? :

Dearest Mika,

I just want to say that I love you and your music very much !

I like the way you move, act, speak, sing, dance and so on!

Knowing that you'll never be mine makes me sad, but I just hope that you'll

have a very happy Valentine's Day :original: , and I want you to know that there are thousands of fans who love you very much.

I hope you'll never feel the same as in your past, at school, were you were bullied, because you're the one that laughs last :biggrin2: and cutest :blush-anim-cl: .

so: Happy Valentines Day Mika :king::yay:

xxx all your fans, including smile4mika :wub2:

Dear Mika,

I just want to let you know that I love you so much and I wish you a wonderful Valentines Day whatever you are doing. I am totally head over heels in love with you and think you are a truly great person. Sent with a big kiss and loadsa love from Sam xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :wub2:

Unfortunately

Still looks mighty fine at 48 though.

Being a teenager myself, I do sooo much dreaming... But recently I've learnt to get more down-to-earth and focus on other things:bleh:

Mika never got asked on a date? how is that possible? Some people are just sooo damn BLIND! pffffff:thumbdown:

Morten Harket? Don't know him:boxed: I'll look him up:bleh:

xx

Harsh? That was me being kind! You obviously not familiar with my posts yet.:roftl:

No offense was meant :blush-anim-cl:

xxx

Unfortunately we all have crushes...it's part of growing up! Reality hurts but it's better than living in a bubble and not meeting boys because you only have love for a popstar. She has enough love for both! :thumb_yello:

xxx

ehhe I should start investigating your posts:roftl:

It's true... we all have crushes... At 14, they've already caused me a little heartache! But I've learned to live with my neverending "Mikacrush" *swoon*:bleh:

but, after all, we're all here for the love of his music!:wink2:

I know exactly what you mean about teenage crushes and fantasies. I'm 15, and I have a massive crush on Mika, though I must admit I know nothing about him. He is an entertainer, and for all we know, he may be putting on a mask every time he's in public which makes him seem to be the bubbly, funny, cute, adorable, sweet, kind, caring and hilarious person that he always is. But for all we know...he might be a completely different person. I know this isn't likely, but his true identity and personality may make us all have second thoughts about him. You never know. I'm not saying you shouldn't hope and dream...because I sure do. So mika, I love you, I know you believe that you love Mika, and there's absolutely no wrong in that, seeing that I love him too, but don't forget, everyone who is "in love" with Mika isn't in love with the real Mika..we're in love with the entertainer. Whether we like it or not, that's a fact.

You're young, please don't put your life on hold for someone that you don't really know. Don't reserve yourself for him. Maybe one day, you'll find a guy who's just as nice, sweet, loving and caring like Mika..maybe even more. You just never know. Take it from me..I'm 15..and I know what you're going through.

Live your life to the fullest.

xxx

Yes, I agree with that post!

It's really silly to say you'll stay single, and so must Mika, so you can get with him! Girls, or boys who say that are not being fair to themselves, and not being fair to Mika either.

If Mika meets the love of his life, why should he stay single?!

There is someone out there for everyone. You just have to be open to meeting someone when the time is right, and not obsessed with a pop star who is there to entertain his fans. That's his job and he loves to do it, but it is a job at the end of the day, and his lover, whoever it is going to be, will probably be someone he has met, become friendly with, and then fallen for. Because Mika has said he doesn't make friends easily and doesn't like a lot of change in his life. So he's going to be very cautious, and really that's the best thing for him to be. He also knows that a lot of people are into him because of his fame.

Let's face it, gorgeous as he is, if he was just your next door neighbour and not the world's most famous popstar, would he have all of you young people fawning over him?

As I have said before, enjoy Mika. He's great. But he's probably not for you, however, there is someone round the corner, who is for you.

Yes, I agree with that post!

It's really silly to say you'll stay single, and so must Mika, so you can get with him! Girls, or boys who say that are not being fair to themselves, and not being fair to Mika either.

If Mika meets the love of his life, why should he stay single?!

There is someone out there for everyone. You just have to be open to meeting someone when the time is right, and not obsessed with a pop star who is there to entertain his fans. That's his job and he loves to do it, but it is a job at the end of the day, and his lover, whoever it is going to be, will probably be someone he has met, become friendly with, and then fallen for. Because Mika has said he doesn't make friends easily and doesn't like a lot of change in his life. So he's going to be very cautious, and really that's the best thing for him to be. He also knows that a lot of people are into him because of his fame.

Let's face it, gorgeous as he is, if he was just your next door neighbour and not the world's most famous popstar, would he have all of you young people fawning over him?

As I have said before, enjoy Mika. He's great. But he's probably not for you, however, there is someone round the corner, who is for you.

Awww! Can you be my second mum?! :blush-anim-cl::wink2: