Will you be my Valentine Mika?

mika- I love you

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I agree with that post!

It's really silly to say you'll stay single, and so must Mika, so you can get with him! Girls, or boys who say that are not being fair to themselves, and not being fair to Mika either.

If Mika meets the love of his life, why should he stay single?!

There is someone out there for everyone. You just have to be open to meeting someone when the time is right, and not obsessed with a pop star who is there to entertain his fans. That's his job and he loves to do it, but it is a job at the end of the day, and his lover, whoever it is going to be, will probably be someone he has met, become friendly with, and then fallen for. Because Mika has said he doesn't make friends easily and doesn't like a lot of change in his life. So he's going to be very cautious, and really that's the best thing for him to be. He also knows that a lot of people are into him because of his fame.

Let's face it, gorgeous as he is, if he was just your next door neighbour and not the world's most famous popstar, would he have all of you young people fawning over him?

As I have said before, enjoy Mika. He's great. But he's probably not for you, however, there is someone round the corner, who is for you.

I had to convince myself of that last year when I started liking Mika- thankfully not the hard way:wink2:

I also don't make friends easily- so if I met Mika it would be hard for us to even be friends. I also convinced myself of that. But I'm happy:thumb_yello:

hahaha i use to use that line!

but yeah Mika, that is how i feel i suppose, cant really say coz i havent really met you

:naughty: Its a good one isnt it!!?

While we're on the whole subject, i might aswell offer my two cents. :thumb_yello: (when i write 'you' in the following, i mean you in general, not anybody personally) :thumb_yello:

There's a difference between a celebrity crush and true love. once you experience both you can learn to distinguish which is which.

To love somebody, is about knowing them. People confuse the word love, because to love somebody is to love what they do, love their little personality traits that you experience when you're around them, love them for them.

We've only seen Mika on camera, on stage or met him in person at a concert, or read what he has said in some magazine or newspaper. He might be the nicest most gorgeous person when you meet him after a gig for 2 minutes, but you've not spent years and years around him, getting to know the things he loves, the little things you do that make him smile or the little things he does that makes you get butterflies.

But there's nothing stopping anybody from having a crush on a celebrity! Goodness knows, i have a damn few! it's natural, but you have to learn not to confuse it with reality. :thumb_yello:

:biggrin2:

You are sweet,

You are nice,

You could never be a vice.

You are loved,

You are kind,

How I wish you could be mine.

In my life

You'll always be a part,

Hugs and kisses for my sweetheart!!!

HaPpY vAlEnTiNeS dAy, MIKA!!!:wub2:

LOVELY MIKA, I LOVE YOU... I don't know who the hell your valentine is today, or if its a boy, girl or alien...all I know is that you've made the day sparkle, but that's everyday in my book. (litterally)

So happy Valentine's day to you my love and to all the people you encounter today... *cough* NATHAN:wub2:

Im going to say something here, I just read the first page and already there are people talking about crushes etc

Im going to put my valentine request for mika in here soon but before I do, the history behind valentines day is one very close to me, for I am a ralative of the ST VALENTINE!

I think that even if daisy is right, that when he goes out for a pint he may be different this doesn't draw back from the values he portarays to us, through media, his music!

do you know the story? valentine married people secretly etc....anyway, the main point I want to get across comes later, he was thrown in jail where he befriended the jailer's blind daughter and restored her sight. The day of his execution, he left a note for this girl to thank her for her friendship and signed it "From your Valentine." For this reason it was that people sent valentines notes, and signed them, from your valentine.

this is also why I sent one to all of my friends! including the ones who are men, who have girlfriends or wives!

there for I dont see the difference between saying valentines to mika, and sending him any other gift out there, this is to say mika, I like you, thanks for your music and being so nice and not being a total snob! and most of all your music, from your valentine!

anyway, to some of the people posting that you want him to be your boyfriend, dreams are free, remember that, when you close your eyes at night mika can be yours, and in your little world of cartoon motion everything you dream can be a reality, just dont build your hopes too hight!

To MIKA

roses are red

violets are blue

my heart is musical

and so too are you!

from your valentine (relative)

Im going to say something here, I just read the first page and already there are people talking about crushes etc

Im going to put my valentine request for mika in here soon but before I do, the history behind valentines day is one very close to me, for I am a ralative of the ST VALENTINE!

I think that even if daisy is right, that when he goes out for a pint he may be different this doesn't draw back from the values he portarays to us, through media, his music!

do you know the story? valentine married people secretly etc....anyway, the main point I want to get across comes later, he was thrown in jail where he befriended the jailer's blind daughter and restored her sight. The day of his execution, he left a note for this girl to thank her for her friendship and signed it "From your Valentine." For this reason it was that people sent valentines notes, and signed them, from your valentine.

this is also why I sent one to all of my friends! including the ones who are men, who have girlfriends or wives!

there for I dont see the difference between saying valentines to mika, and sending him any other gift out there, this is to say mika, I like you, thanks for your music and being so nice and not being a total snob! and most of all your music, from your valentine!

anyway, to some of the people posting that you want him to be your boyfriend, dreams are free, remember that, when you close your eyes at night mika can be yours, and in your little world of cartoon motion everything you dream can be a reality, just dont build your hopes too hight!

To MIKA

roses are red

violets are blue

my heart is musical

and so too are you!

from your valentine (relative)

:wub2: THIS ONE'S FOR YOU! :huglove:

http://www.blackthornesw.com/jerry/misc/Workshop/Valentine/StValentineMemento.jpg

Mika - I love you like a fat kid loves cake.... :mf_rosetinted:

Or, i like you the appropriate amount anyone should.... :glasses2:

:lmfao:

Sarah, I loves it!

But there's nothing stopping anybody from having a crush on a celebrity! Goodness knows, i have a damn few! it's natural, but you have to learn not to confuse it with reality. :thumb_yello:

*cough*jonny*cough*

LOVELY MIKA, I LOVE YOU... I don't know who the hell your valentine is today, or if its a boy, girl or alien...all I know is that you've made the day sparkle, but that's everyday in my book. (litterally)

So happy Valentine's day to you my love and to all the people you encounter today... *cough* NATHAN:wub2:

Subtle much??? :naughty:

Well I'll add my own valentine... seeing as everyone has done Mika...

Martin, Mikey, Luke, Cherisse and Saranayde,

I love each and every one of you (esp Martin :wub2:)... I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's day...

I usually give little gifts to my best friends on Valentine's day :blush-anim-cl:

So I wish Mika (and all of you) a happy Valentine's day, close to the people you love the most, may it be a lover, a friend or even family :wub2:

I'll spend this Valentine's alone working for uni, but I have my cat to keep me company at least...oh, and you guys.

Mika, company and MFC brighten my day

I love you guys :wub2:

Like nico said Martin, Mikey, Luke, Cherisse and Saranayde...AND Andy...don't forget Andy :wub2: