was that Mika

sparkly1

I just saw an advert with Mika, he had green jeans on and was shooting some toys, it was on channel 4 and advertising something but I missed what as I was in shock as it was unexpected, it was about some music channel coming or something like that, did anyone else see it, I want to see it again now cos it went in a flash, I was trying to find the mika on tv thread but I couldn't find it and didn't know how to search for it.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw an advert with Mika, he had green jeans on and was shooting some toys, it was on channel 4 and advertising something but I missed what as I was in shock as it was unexpected, it was about some music channel coming or something like that, did anyone else see it, I want to see it again now cos it went in a flash, I was trying to find the mika on tv thread but I couldn't find it and didn't know how to search for it.

If the advert was for a music channel, it possibly WAS Mika!! How exciting. I'm going to have to keep my eyes open when I watch Channel 4. But Channel 4 are good guys anyway. They show Mika much more than any other channel. They recently repeated the Christmas showing of the concert from Paris, which is on the DVD.

Do you remember last year at T4 on the beach in the behind the scenes video he was filming some small adverts for channel 4. You know the ones they play of famous people before programmes. Wonder when we'd see them.

I was thinking he same thing. I remember seeing that and was wondering ever since when they would come on. I'll have to keep my eyes open.

we should alarm bab!

be ready with the dvd recorder ANY time! :naughty:

just browsed youtube...just in case...which brand was it?

You rang? :naughty:

Actually I was only thinking about this the other night, that we hadn't seen them at all. It's gonna be hard to catch I think....

Do you remember last year at T4 on the beach in the behind the scenes video he was filming some small adverts for channel 4. You know the ones they play of famous people before programmes. Wonder when we'd see them.

I was thinking he same thing. I remember seeing that and was wondering ever since when they would come on. I'll have to keep my eyes open.

I was just about to post the same thing.

I too was wondering what they ever did with that ident footage they filmed.

I really want to see this but I hardly watch TV these days unless I KNOW Mika is going to be on.

I was just about to post the same thing.

I too was wondering what they ever did with that ident footage they filmed.

I really want to see this but I hardly watch TV these days unless I KNOW Mika is going to be on.

Blimey it's like the twilight zone in here, all thinking of the same thing.......:cool:

Cool, what TV programme were you watcing at the time?

I've heard that The Hits is going to turn into a new Channel 4 music channel. I assume this is what the ad is for. So it should be on again a few times.

I hve just seen a similar advert,but with the hoosiers on, it was advertising c4 music thats coming soon! Yes, it looks like it was filmed at t4 at the beach or sumfing!

I just saw it, its v v short, its basicaaly Mika with like a lazer gun shooting the logo for Channel 4, with some of 'his animals' in the background!!!!!

I already saw that scene..in the video report of T4 on the beach:blink: