Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

Hey guys, I'm DEFINITELY going to be there!

My friend had trouble yesterday with the link, but I figured it out last night and he is now printing it off as we speak.

Starrets, sorry I didn't come back on yesterday to let you know, I hope you have been able to find someone for your ticket, if your friend didn't take it.

So I'm looking forward to joining you all. Heard so much about Amsterdam and can't wait to get there.

It's okay :bleh: It's not like the concert is tomorrow :naughty:

I'll save it for a while :thumb_yello: I bet that there will be more MFC-ers that want to come :naughty: And if not I'll just sell it :thumb_yello:

I Know it will be great :punk: :punk:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes!

But I am looking forward to the new experience of coming to Amsterdam.

It's funny, I 've always talked about going to places, and thought how nice it would be to go, but never got the motivation to do anything about it (well apart from my 2 US trips in the '80s and Christmas in Austria in the '90s, which was mainly to do with getting away from annoying family members).

But Mika has motivated me to want to travel more, Munich last year and now Amsterdam, and who knows where later on! I just feel totally inspired to spread my wings.

Are you coming just for one day? Or have you planned to do some sight seeing? Amsterdam is a beautiful city! but I prefer Londen :blush-anim-cl:

I found a camping in Amsterdam:naughty: In case babz's house can't cope with all the MFCers, we could simply put our tents up and have lots of fun:naughty:

And Starrats had the idea of going as a bunch of Smurfs:roftl:

Scht.jpg

I found a camping in Amsterdam:naughty: In case babz's house can't cope with all the MFCers, we could simply put our tents up and have lots of fun:naughty:

Scht.jpg

With Freddie as papa smurf :roftl:

Scht.jpg

I'd love to go camping.. :)

haha good idea, my friend already has 2 smurf costumes :naughty:

Scht.jpg

:lmfao:

Just imagine all these blue people :roftl:

Hey ya'll! Im new, Concert-virgin and totally excited to go to Mika (:mf_lustslow: ) and let him lose my.. biggest concert treasure... :blink: Well whatever. Me and my friend are like totally mika-style and im going in orange skinny-jeans and white tshirt with full on mika-ness and way too much accessories, (my friend: the same thing only in green:wink2: ) you're in Holland or not. And uhm.. What time do you all suggest us to be there.. Is around 4 pm early enough??? Concidering 15,000 people can be put on the field.

By the way, if you rally are going as the smurfs, I'd love to meet!!!:naughty:

xxxxx

Thanks!!

Hey ya'll! Im new, Concert-virgin and totally excited to go to Mika (:mf_lustslow: ) and let him lose my.. biggest concert treasure... :blink: Well whatever. Me and my friend are like totally mika-style and im going in orange skinny-jeans and white tshirt with full on mika-ness and way too much accessories, (my friend: the same thing only in green:wink2: ) you're in Holland or not. And uhm.. What time do you all suggest us to be there.. Is around 4 pm early enough??? Concidering 15,000 people can be put on the field.

By the way, if you rally are going as the smurfs, I'd love to meet!!!:naughty:

xxxxx

Thanks!!

4 PM? Are you maaaaad?:naughty: I'm gonna be there at dawn:mf_rosetinted:

I don't mind driving to Amsterdam so early in the morning. Long before rush hour so the roads will be very empty. :naughty:

If we all stay in one place we can go to the gig together, if we have enough cars then:naughty: I could drive my bike:roftl:

After all the problems we had, my friend trying to get me a ticket, BOTH his cards being rejected, I can now FINALLY say that I have DEFINITELY got my ticket now. Phew!

What a palaver!

So I haven't really taken much notice because of the ticket problem, where is everybody staying?