Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

Lolz no but my parents are on holiday and we have a quite big house with four floors that's all available to MFC-ers :naughty:

So would there be any room left in this Tardis of a house, for a small person with a sleeping bag?:wink2:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After all the problems we had, my friend trying to get me a ticket, BOTH his cards being rejected, I can now FINALLY say that I have DEFINITELY got my ticket now. Phew!

What a palaver!

So I haven't really taken much notice because of the ticket problem, where is everybody staying?

:woot_jump: :woot_jump:

That's very good to hear:thumb_yello:

Are you serious?? What do you do all day long?

My friend and I are being there noon then.. 12.. Do you think it would be busy 7.5 hours before the concert??

Sleep in front of the stage?

:roftl:

or even better

sleep on the stage

:woot_jump: :woot_jump:

That's very good to hear:thumb_yello:

Oh you wouldn't believe the worry my friend has been through over the last 24 hours, he called his bank and they told him everything was fine that the site hadn't taken any money and that there was no dodgy withdrawals on his cards. Poor guy really doesn't need that kind of hassle right now.

So he tried again, and it went through fine, so I guess the site must have been playing up yesterday.

Oh you wouldn't believe the worry my friend has been through over the last 24 hours, he called his bank and they told him everything was fine that the site hadn't taken any money and that there was no dodgy withdrawals on his cards. Poor guy really doesn't need that kind of hassle right now.

So he tried again, and it went through fine, so I guess the site must have been playing up yesterday.

I'm glad every thing worked out fine :thumb_yello:

I had some troubles with the site to at first :naughty:

Are you serious?? What do you do all day long?

My friend and I are being there noon then.. 12.. Do you think it would be busy 5.5 hours before the concert??

No idea, but I'm sure I can entertain myself:mf_rosetinted: *No pervy thoughts intended*

After all the problems we had, my friend trying to get me a ticket, BOTH his cards being rejected, I can now FINALLY say that I have DEFINITELY got my ticket now. Phew!

What a palaver!

So I haven't really taken much notice because of the ticket problem, where is everybody staying?

Either at Babz house or we could go camping.:naughty:

Do you have a free corner for me? :blush-anim-cl:

So would there be any room left in this Tardis of a house, for a small person with a sleeping bag?:wink2:

Yes yes everyone is welcome :naughty:

I could happily lie down looking up at him performing above me. God I hope that doesn't sound rude.:shocked::blush-anim-cl::roftl:

:roftl: that did not AT ALL sound rude