Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh so cool!! definitly for the gig! very different:thumb_yello:

I never even heard of a hair tatoo till now:blush-anim-cl: but I have seen people with them before, just didn't know what it was called.

neither do I.. but the uncle google knows it all :naughty:

yeah...I'm planning to make sth Mika-ish :naughty:

Does anybody already know what she/he will wear??

I wanted to wear violet tights but now I wonder if it will be too warm for tights ?? I don't want to get a sunstroke :wink2:

If it's very hot we really have to bring a lot of water and maybe umbrellas or something haha against the sun for that everyone survives the queueing :wink2:

I wanted to wear violet tights but now I wonder if it will be too warm for tights ?? I don't want to get a sunstroke :wink2:

If it's very hot we really have to bring a lot of water and maybe umbrellas or something haha against the sun for that everyone survives the queueing :wink2:

Hi Violetsky! You're talking about Amsterdam dear, It could well rain! So yes: an umbrella could come in handy! :wink2: But you are right ofcourse: it can be very hot in the summer, so bring some suntan-lotion also!

Sorryyyy Im out of this :boxed::crybaby:

Work makes it impossible :thumbdown:

Ive thought and thought and thought about it too

Rockinbazz .. keep some chocolate for me! and sorry for taking so long

I have two spare tickets standing tickets Ill put them in the spare ticket thread

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hi Violetsky! You're talking about Amsterdam dear, It could well rain! So yes: an umbrella could come in handy! :wink2: But you are right ofcourse: it can be very hot in the summer, so bring some suntan-lotion also!

I don't allow god to make a rainy day then :wink2::roftl:

I have two spare tickets standing tickets Ill put them in the spare ticket thread

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:shocked::shocked:

Nooooo first Petra and now you.. :sad:

Don't bother to bring an umbrella, they will absolutely not be allowed into the venue! No wonder, it would block everyones sight...

Violet tights sounds awesome!

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oooh that's a shame Freddie! You'll be there in spirit!

i turned my fantastical fancy dress into a skirt and i'm so gonna melt.. plus RAH gig petition t-shirt :wink2:

i used Grace Kelly colors for the dress but i don't have anything purple yet, so i'm planning to dye my hair purple, will see. i can't wait, that's gonna be an amazing July, i wish i could fast forward June.

I'm going to make a t-shirt after the exams and maybe I'll wear a short blue skirt, but I don't know yet, and it also depends on the weather...

Oh july *sigh*, wished it was July already...

I wanted to dress like this :roftl:

But the problem is that it's impossible to find a violet wig in summer here :blink:

and I don't want to dye my hair because I like it blonde in normal life :wink2:

meev1.png

Oh my Godness !:roftl:

Don't die your hair please I want recognize you !:naughty:

I wanted to dress like this :roftl:

But the problem is that it's impossible to find a violet wig in summer here :blink:

and I don't want to dye my hair because I like it blonde in normal life :wink2:

meev1.png

Most fancy dress shops have loads of wigs of different colours, so you should be able to find one somewhere.

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Now you're doing it again! First in London and now here! Ofcourse you can come as long as you try. School made it impossible for me to go to London too, still I went there:mf_rosetinted: I´m very disappointed in you:sneaky2:

i'll decide a few days in advance, when i heard the weather forecast. :bleh: i have some masks and stuff, but it's all with feathers (who would've thought... :naughty:), so it's not good for hot weather cause will get sweaty and not for rainy weather cause will get wet. so actually, i have no idea what to wear. :blink: maybe for sunny weather just a colourful summerdress with some fluff stuff on my head. :bleh:

Sorryyyy Im out of this

Work makes it impossible :

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

oh no freddie, what a shame - again no partying with you. :sad:

I wanted to dress like this :

that's right, we don't have fancy dress shops like in the uk... but online you'll find everything, just google what you want. :wink2: for example: http://www.google.de/search?client=opera&rls=de&q=per%C3%BCcke+lila&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&lr=lang_de