Rock Werchter festival - Werchter: 7:10-8:10 pm (Belgium)

Pamette

Aww it will be great! You can always come and stand next to me! I'll be the one with the Dutch flag (red-white-blue) with Mika written on it! :naughty:

and the weather.. ah well.. I'm just glad it won't be as warm as it is now here! (30 degrees :boxed:)

I think it's over 30 here, but I don't dare to go outside :roftl:

Inside it's already 25.3 :thumbdown:

So, Jose is easy to find :roftl: and we'll probably be standing next to her .. so you won't be alone :bleh:

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's over 30 here, but I don't dare to go outside :roftl

Inside it's already 25.3 :thumbdown:

So, Jose is easy to find :roftl: and we'll probably be standing next to her .. so you won't be alone :bleh:

*eck* I just travelled by train.. and it was bloody warm! :thumbdown:

Yah I'm probably easy to find! I really don't have any idea how popular Mika will be tomorrow.. but I'm (we are) gonna try to be first row.. of course! :naughty:

Ow .. thunder ...

It's getting a bit dark ..

Already cooling down (25.2 now :roftl:)

Ooh noemen jullie dat op zn Vlaams niet onweder toevallig? :naughty:

*eck* I just travelled by train.. and it was bloody warm! :thumbdown:

Yah I'm probably easy to find! I really don't have any idea how popular Mika will be tomorrow.. but I'm (we are) gonna try to be first row.. of course! :naughty:

Ooh noemen jullie dat op zn Vlaams niet onweder toevallig? :naughty:

I hope (sorry :blush-anim-cl:) that he'll be not that popular ..

That's easier for us :roftl:

Onweer? Ja .. onweder ken ik ook .. gebruik het zelf wel nooit :roftl:

speaking of standing in front row, because it's a festival how early should I show up? the doors open at 1, but Mika's concert's not til 7, and I really don't want to wait that long - I'd like to see some belgium too :)

Got a great tip for you that never fails to get me to the front at festivals.

Get to the stage he's playing at, about 3 artists before he comes on. Usually people go to the stage only to see the artist they want to see, and then go off to another stage. So if you position yourself to the side of the stage, and as people move off, slip in along as far as you can. Do this for each artist until Mika is due on, by this time you should have got yourself at the front and in a good position to see him:wink2:.

I actually came in to say hi and have a good time tomorrow night, but I'm happy to pass on any wisdom I can to make your night enjoyable.

Got a great tip for you that never fails to get me to the front at festivals.

Get to the stage he's playing at, about 3 artists before he comes on. Usually people go to the stage only to see the artist they want to see, and then go off to another stage. So if you position yourself to the side of the stage, and as people move off, slip in along as far as you can. Do this for each artist until Mika is due on, by this time you should have got yourself at the front and in a good position to see him:wink2:.

I actually came in to say hi and have a good time tomorrow night, but I'm happy to pass on any wisdom I can to make your night enjoyable.

thanks for the great advice! i'll do my best to follow it :) i once stood right in front of Mika (san francisco concert) and i must say i got spoiled and don't want to settle for a bad view anymore.

Owww only one more night!!! I'm so looking forward to this! I'm going the full four days and I'm coming home on Monday. To be off at Tuesday for Westerpark :thumb_yello: I am so happy :naughty:

I won't be online till 9 july I guess, but after those two gigs you'll get our reports:bleh::mf_rosetinted:

To all the others that are going: Have fun!!