Diana

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

575%&&()%$#@$^^

I just ran into a cute guy in the elevator, and of course, I have no makeup on, hair is not done, and to top it off, just ate leftover GARLIC bread & didn't brush my teeth and I'm holding a handful of my unmentionables!

Flirting is quite difficult under these circumstances!

575%&&()%$#@$^^

I just ran into a cute guy in the elevator, and of course, I have no makeup on, hair is not done, and to top it off, just ate leftover GARLIC bread & didn't brush my teeth and I'm holding a handful of my unmentionables!

Flirting is quite difficult under these circumstances!

:naughty: I wonder what he thought of that!!!

Carrie - glad the heating's back. Hot enough now?:devil:

SCG - who needs Facebook for flirting?:naughty:

Clare - Hellooo back - I 'm fine thanks.:thumb_yello:

Now can someone tell me how you can do multiple quotes in a message?

Hi Y'all!! Hope everyone is having a great Sunday. I can't believe I'm up considering I didn't go to bed until 4:30am. YIKES!! I went out to the Butterfly Lounge last night and met an adorable guy! I actually hope this one calls....crossing my fingers. He's a cop with the gang division. The funny thing is, you would imagine him to be a huge cop to be in that division but, he's tall and skinny.

He asked if he was too old for me. He's 30 and I told him that he might be. :naughty: He thinks I'm 28 and I wouldn't let him know any differently. LMAO!! Lord, when he see's me in the light, he may figure it out. :mf_rosetinted:

Hi Y'all!! Hope everyone is having a great Sunday. I can't believe I'm up considering I didn't go to bed until 4:30am. YIKES!! I went out to the Butterfly Lounge last night and met an adorable guy! I actually hope this one calls....crossing my fingers. He's a cop with the gang division. The funny thing is, you would imagine him to be a huge cop to be in that division but, he's tall and skinny.

He asked if he was too old for me. He's 30 and I told him that he might be. :naughty: He thinks I'm 28 and I wouldn't let him know any differently. LMAO!! Lord, when he see's me in the light, he may figure it out. :mf_rosetinted:

Go get him girl!!!!! You are as old as you feel!!! :thumb_yello:

bon soir, mon amis!

Have to go to work soon.

I've been listening to Annie Lennox today- what

a marvelous duet that would be,

her & Mika?!!

bye-

Leona

Bye Leona - have a good day xxxx