avoca

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl:

Are you sure you're not me, cos' that's exactly what happened to me.

I was listening to his music for the whole of last year. Downloaded his album off of HMV Digital in February. Wasn't a fan like now. Just liked his songs. Didn't even know what he looked like.

Bought his DVD for Christmas, been here ever since.

I'm sure you're my twin or something cos' I'm addicted to You Tube and have so many pics saved of him since January that my computer is nearly full. :mf_lustslow:

:blush-anim-cl:

It's great though ain't it. :wub2:

Nooo, this is just like crazy.. it's really the exact same thing that has happened to me. Bought the dvd from money I had won.. and that was the moment I got Mikafied. No I stand up with Mika, go to school and spend my afternoon with Mika. Youtube, music, dvd, more youtube, MFC.. it's like crazy.

And I'm not the only one appearently, hihi :wub2:

Worth another posting:wink2:

15.jpg

:wub2: :wub2:

:mf_lustslow:

Oh my good god I don't have that pic....

I thought I'd seen and saved all the MTV Europe ones :shocked:

Me likes you - :wink2:

My computer don't though.... another one added to it's downfall lol

Nooo, this is just like crazy.. it's really the exact same thing that has happened to me. Bought the dvd from money I had won.. and that was the moment I got Mikafied. No I stand up with Mika, go to school and spend my afternoon with Mika. Youtube, music, dvd, more youtube, MFC.. it's like crazy.

And I'm not the only one appearently, hihi :wub2:

hugs! the power of Mika

Now, I've seen a photograph of Mika when he was a young boy and now this on of him as a teenager. My question is : where in the world did his curly hair come from? I absolutely love his curly hair...it's so fun and gorgeous...matches Mika perfectly.

Mmmm good question?

I love his hair too:wub2:

i dunno who's this is, but its amazing quality!

P1080711.jpg

i feel as if i should be guilty for having these...such an intimate moment.......but not really.:)

Thank you! :wub2: It's so cute!

:roftl: Although i dont think all that curl just comes from a curler, my hairs naturally curly i just spent the last 8 years of my life making it straight!

I think it might curl a little bit, but definitely not as much as what you see!! There are a LOT of pictures where his hair is MUCH straighter, which is better in my opinion :wub2: