The BRIT awards 2008 PART 2 (London, Earl's Court): 20-02-2008

dcdeb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UNIVERSAL IS SUPPORTING HER, OBVIOUSLY...

Typical record company behaviour: plugging albums after awards or concerts - especially charity gigs...:cool:

I thought she was with Sony/BMG?

I suspect Mika went straight off to the Universal party, unless Kylie kidnapped him to go to hers, heh heh!

yes, he seems to be gone...

They would have mentioned if he was coming up later...

well they said all the big acts :sneaky2:

well anyway. he's probably laughing on a cold concrete floor, beer tipping everywhere and the band looking around embarrassingly.

:roftl:

OMG. THEY'RE REPLAYING RIHANNA AND THE KLAXONS, BUT NO MIKA.

For goodness sake. sometimes i wonder if they leave him out on purpose you know.

:(

But I do have to say the Klaxons tune and Umbrella fit well together.

Like that version of Relax and Nelly Furtado's Say It Right. You wouldn't

expect it, but they go together well.

I suspect Mika went straight off to the Universal party, unless Kylie kidnapped him to go to hers, heh heh!

Probably right on both counts, Rose! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

That after party was well sh*t and I got really annoyed at it, no MIKA and they all seemed to brush aside what he did, no one mentioned his performance they just kept going on about bloody Rhianna and the bleeding one.

No wonder he sticks his middle finger up at them all, I do too, they have annoyed me cos they seem to be snubbing him like it isn't cool to say you like him, I even got that impression from the guy who gave him his award cos he said Grace Kelly wasn't his fave song he said he liked the love one better (didn't even know it's name pfft):sneaky2:

I bet he has gone home, (or to Kylies party, she likes him so I bet she invited him) I don't even think they showed any clips of his performance or anything I am pretty hacked off at them all to say the least.

I thought she was with Sony/BMG?

maybe... I don't have her album to check:naughty: :naughty:

... or Perez...:cool:

well they said all the big acts :sneaky2:

well anyway. he's probably laughing on a cold concrete floor, beer tipping everywhere and the band looking around embarrassingly.

:roftl:

:roftl: Seems the type doesn't he.

I'm surprised he gets a hangover from 5 beers. I get one from 3, and get teased mercilessly, but I'm 5'4 and a girl. :roftl:

:roftl: Seems the type doesn't he.

I'm surprised he gets a hangover from 5 beers. I get one from 3, and get teased mercilessly, but I'm 5'4 and a girl. :roftl:

he's probably gone right up to mark ronson - beer all down his top - got him cornered, pointed right at him, laughing in between, and gone "i wanna gtalk to you..."

mark: :blink:

the security guards are now dragging Mika away, Mika's voice crackling as he goes "I could be hurtful, I could be purple, I could be anything you liiiiiiiiiike..."

Lol!!!! I meant the speaking part - but they seem to prefer

drunks and those who swear a lot!!!! :naughty:

i wasnt expecting him to scream though, i must say LOL

OMG. THEY'RE REPLAYING RIHANNA AND THE KLAXONS, BUT NO MIKA.

For goodness sake. sometimes i wonder if they leave him out on purpose you know.

You mean this hasn't crossed your mind before???:naughty::blink:

Can't believe no Meeks on the after show. I only hope he's drunk already somewhere.

I suffered Matt Willis and some of the worst interviewees ever and they didn't even bother grabbing Mika and getting him to chat?

"Yeah...I liked it...because it was good."

Emma Griffiths and Lauren Laverne are really cool though, so that's all right.

Mika was probably a sensible boy and ran away as soon as McCartney finished his set. That boy's gonna wake up with one hell of a hangover tomorrow. Bless him.

he's probably gone right up to mark ronson - beer all down his top - got him cornered, pointed right at him, laughing in between, and gone "i wanna gtalk to you..."

mark: :blink:

the security guards are now dragging Mika away, Mika's voice crackling as he goes "I could be hurtful, I could be purple, I could be anything you liiiiiiiiiike..."

hahahaha:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: