The BRIT awards 2008 PART 2 (London, Earl's Court): 20-02-2008

dcdeb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see this on this thread yet, so just wanted to point out that our Bab has her MIKA Brit opening performance video linked on Perez Hilton's site:wub2:

Go BAB!!

http://perezhilton.com/2008-02-20-in-case-you-missed-it-41

Hey Babs, you just made a new friend;-)

Just heard Mikas interview with Chris Moyles, and it seemed to be a minute and a half of Chris trying to convince Mika he actually liked him. Chris thought Mika was flirting with him, he wishes!

Apparently at this point Mika was tipsy. Chris's assistant Aled, who had only met Meeks for the first time last night, ha ha got one over on him there, said his eyes were all glisteny where he had been drinking. So he quite rightly been celebrating, good for you big guy!

Hey Babs, you just made a new friend;-)

Just heard Mikas interview with Chris Moyles, and it seemed to be a minute and a half of Chris trying to convince Mika he actually liked him. Chris thought Mika was flirting with him, he wishes!

Apparently at this point Mika was tipsy. Chris's assistant Aled, who had only met Meeks for the first time last night, ha ha got one over on him there, said his eyes were all glisteny where he had been drinking. So he quite rightly been celebrating, good for you big guy!

he called mika lovely boy :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

i can't find the vids of him receiving awards :crybaby:

anyone?

hahahah rose, i posted the same on FD thread...tipsy yes! woo-ooo!

no he does not drinks milkshakes only..........:sneaky2: and we don't want him to!:thumb_yello: get drunk mika!!! get drunk!

i'm wondering where is he now...under a bridge!

and you know what...he's so terribly sweet when he tries to hide his total fear to be left out or bullied from ppl....he seems so vulnerable!

mika mika mika....WE love you, this must be enough!:naughty: :naughty:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BfaE9h2zslE

(Jonathon Rhys Meyers on presenting to MIKA)

(who are those women:blink:??)

ITV backstage presenters...

i saw all the broadcast last night on stream on freetv.com and watched this guy too.....he gave mika the award, right?

and he DOES NOT KNOW THE EXACT TITLE OF LOVE TODAY................:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

coming directly from mars, the guy? :blink:

he called mika lovely boy :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

i can't find the vids of him receiving awards :crybaby:

anyone?

Sorry, I had a cd malfunction when I took out the first one from the performance.

If no one has posted it by the weekend, it's repeated saturday, so I will do it then.

Sorry, I had a cd malfunction when I took out the first one from the performance.

If no one has posted it by the weekend, it's repeated saturday, so I will do it then.

maybe we are not well understood bab....WE WANT YOUR VIDEOS!!!

yours is a trademark, the original official registered MFC trade mark for videos.

no escape for you no no

what a jail, eh? :naughty:

hahahah rose, i posted the same on FD thread...tipsy yes! woo-ooo!

no he does not drinks milkshakes only..........:sneaky2: and we don't want him to!:thumb_yello: get drunk mika!!! get drunk!

i'm wondering where is he now...under a bridge!

and you know what...he's so terribly sweet when he tries to hide his total fear to be left out or bullied from ppl....he seems so vulnerable!

mika mika mika....WE love you, this must be enough!:naughty: :naughty:

I know, he's talked about this a lot, but I had never noticed it until Hootenanny and then again The Brits. So heartbreaking, but endearing.

maybe we are not well understood bab....WE WANT YOUR VIDEOS!!!

yours is a trademark, the original official registered MFC trade mark for videos.

no escape for you no no

what a jail, eh? :naughty:

Lock me up and throw away they key. :naughty:

Some people are going to agree, I know. :wink2:

Thank you to Babs for recording and posting Mika's performance! :punk: I totally missed it last night, opened this forum about ten minutes too late. :sneaky2:

As for Jonathan Rhys-Meyers: I didn't realize he sounds that weird when he's not acting. I have to agree with Mika. He mumbled Mika's name. :lmao:

Just finished reading from where I left yesterday and I just want to thank Babs for putting the video of Mika's performance on youtube. :thumb_yello: It made my day or better said morning (I needed that after such a nightmare I had). Thanks to you and all the others for pictures, videos, downloads...!!:flowers2:

ITV backstage presenters...

i saw all the broadcast last night on stream on freetv.com and watched this guy too.....he gave mika the award, right?

and he DOES NOT KNOW THE EXACT TITLE OF LOVE TODAY................:thumbdown:

coming directly from mars, the guy? :blink:

Haha! I was thinking the same. He says he likes the album but yet he doesn't know the exact title of his favourite song?:doh: Good one- about him coming directly from Mars.:lmao:

Mana what we want is a live web-cam:wink2:

I'll see if I can sort that out when I get to the UK tomorrow. Jennie's got a laptop, we just need WIFI in the vicinity. :naughty:

I'm downloading a torrent now. Can you tell me approx what time he got the award so I can find it quickly?

Mr Penniman with Bronchitis on antibiotics AGAIN?.....have you not been told not to touch alcohol as you get pissed much faster!...

....he always has to copy! I am also on antibiotics.....we are both such a cheap night out!:roftl:

DON'T YOU DARE CANCEL THE GIGS!! we want a performance like the Brits....outstanding! I can come and rub some Vick on your chest if you want!

Still hate Chris Moyles....he is a prat!

xxx