MFC POSTER to celebrate 1 year to download!

bettasan

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GOD! :shocked:

IT IS SO AMAZINGLY FANTASTICALLY PERFECT BEYOND MY GREATEST DREAMS!

Bettasan! YOU ARE A GENIUS! I love it love it love it love it so so much! :wub2:

It's so incredibly detailed and perfect and lovely. I love that you can't possibly take it all in in one or even 20 lookings. I have looked at it a million times and keep noticing new people, new little random things ... the *official*, the chicken, the lyrics in the rainbow ... I just love it! :mf_lustslow:

I can't wait till I have it on my wall! Is there going to be an "official" website to buy it from, or are we sorting it out individually?

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU BETTASAN! :wub2:

It would have been physically humanly impossible to not make any [TINY] mistakes, there were over a hundred people! And look at how much detail and effort you put into every single one! :shocked:

I'm thinking what a great place the MFC is and what great people belong to it.

I know ... I can't help but think about it too .. wow! This poster is so lovely!

... i'm glad you liked it, sometimes i thought it was too "lollipop and baloons"

No no no! Not too "lollipop and balloons" - never! It's adorable!

... but the cutest and funniest is RAK1 hahahaha

i would have never recognised you!! so funny! no wonder andy has a crush on you!!!

LOL! I love RAK1's - made me laugh :naughty:

Oh - just realized "my head is in the clouds".

And Robertina is more "grounded".

And Scut Monkey is swinging in the tree.

How appropriate.

:roftl:

I love the poster Bettasan! you did a great job on it!

I didn't have any problems with it, it showed up pretty much straight away for me...

Since you forgot a few people (which is quite impressive because I would have forgotten half :lmfao:) maybe you should because everyone keeps downloading it for no reason if the real one is going to be posted tomorrow. :wink2: I'm not the most intelligent person in these matters though so I would ask someone... moderatorish :naughty:

Well Bettasan added a note to it...

Will you give this to the Pennimans ? Didn't know that

I feel blind My pic has like the best place ever :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: and it took me so long to find myself

Thank you bettasan and robertina !!!! you're AMAZING :groupwave:

It took me forever to see mine too...

I thought Freddie was taking part too? Oh well, it's really up to him to mention it..

Hey Robi are you going to show Mika next week?

I printed a copy for mika and one for the band yesterday :roftl: ... I'll add the missing pics on a separate page :boxed: all the missing i'll have for this evening... i'm leaving early tomorrow...

i'm so glad you all liked it! :wub2:

and poor bettasan...as i told you, she was buried in pics!:naughty:

i really have to thank her, without her my idea would just have been a lovely thought in my mind...

THANKS BETTA!

yes we are leaving tomorrow in the morning and betta will carry the posters too. we hope we will be able to give them to mika and the band, but you know how things may go....cross fingers!

we will find a way, and john is always ready to take gifts for mika! :thumb_yello:

i have to thank you all, for sending so many pics and make my dream come true...........:blush-anim-cl:

i love MFC, long live MFC! :punk:

i'm so glad you all liked it! :wub2:

and poor bettasan...as i told you, she was buried in pics!:naughty:

i really have to thank her, without her my idea would just have been a lovely thought in my mind...

THANKS BETTA!

yes we are leaving tomorrow in the morning and betta will carry the posters too. we hope we will be able to give them to mika and the band, but you know how things may go....cross fingers!

we will find a way, and john is always ready to take gifts for mika! :thumb_yello:

i have to thank you all, for sending so many pics and make my dream come true...........

i love MFC, long live MFC!

:wub2: Thanks soooo much to you two ..... :wub2: ... & Robi ...... a dream has been accomplished ...... :wub2::thumb_yello:

wwoo00ooww is amazing!! ssoo cute!! i love it although the colors of my name are not my favourite ones it is just perfect!! congratulations and thankyou for this incredible job!!and thats what i call to celebrate the first mfc year!! AwEsOmE!!

:mf_lustslow: ...:blush-anim-cl: ...:bleh:...:shocked: ...:wink2: