The mika's SCARVES thread

sarah90

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How long does it take to knit a scarf???

My fam says it'll take me forever. IDK if they're right or just telling me I'm incapable :D

I can do one in about a week if i actually work on it often.

if i want to make a sh!tty one i can do it in two days.

I was shopping today and almost bought this scarf that reminds me of Mika...but I'm cheap and didn't...:naughty:

Me too. Well I was shopping today and saw a rack of scarves and contemplated buying one just because of the existance of this thread ... and then I remembered that there is really no point to owning a scarf in Australia ... and that I am a cheapskate. :naughty::thumb_yello:

Perhaps we should consider getting Mika a handmade, knitted, MFC scarf!

Was this already suggested in the ideas for his Birthday present?

Hey, better yet - we should consider having them made for us MFCers and we can wear them too!

I'm certainly not volunteering to make them. I can't even hem my pants.

There might be money to be made here. :naughty: With permission of using the logo of course from whoever owns this site at that time (whenever that will be..."next week" ?) :naughty:

On a separate note - I also want a rainbow scarf like Sivan's. Or like these:

S-Re-bo-40x140.jpgRainbowscalf.gif

Scarves are a great gift idea. We gave one to Luke at the Toronto gig (as you might already know since I've bragged about it in 3 different threads now). But just look at him! Doesn't his face just say it all...it's like he's basking in the warmth and you can just hear him thinking "Mmm...this is cozy"

:naughty:

IMG_0661-1.jpg

Me too. Well I was shopping today and saw a rack of scarves and contemplated buying one just because of the existance of this thread ... and then I remembered that there is really no point to owning a scarf in Australia ... and that I am a cheapskate. :naughty::thumb_yello:

haha:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: good point..

Perhaps we should consider getting Mika a handmade, knitted, MFC scarf!

Was this already suggested in the ideas for his Birthday present?

Hey, better yet - we should consider having them made for us MFCers and we can wear them too!

I'm certainly not volunteering to make them. I can't even hem my pants.

There might be money to be made here. :naughty: With permission of using the logo of course from whoever owns this site at that time (whenever that will be..."next week" ?) :naughty:

On a separate note - I also want a rainbow scarf like Sivan's. Or like these:

S-Re-bo-40x140.jpgRainbowscalf.gif

Scarves are a great gift idea. We gave one to Luke at the Toronto gig (as you might already know since I've bragged about it in 3 different threads now). But just look at him! Doesn't his face just say it all...it's like he's basking in the warmth and you can just hear him thinking "Mmm...this is cozy"

:naughty:

IMG_0661-1.jpg

:lmao: *cries* *waits patiently for april when luke wil get duct tape vest*

I love scarves and the idea of knitting. Trouble is I'm to impatient so I get bored quickly and never end up finishing. I can make great animal cushions though! :roftl:

oh, i'm the same way, so i knit while i'm watching a movie or TV show, it keeps me occupied and i don't get as bored as easily while watching:wink2: