2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS for Mika @ The Hammersmith Apollo - London (25 Feb)

Niki27

Thanks for the video Robertina!

I'm so sad about not meeting you guys! I didn't manage to arrive early enough, especially on Monday!

Now i'm gonna try and read all the pages of the thread to see what's been already written about the gig. Then i'll try to write my report. The Hammersmith show was my first Mika gig and the only thig i can say right now is that it was an AMAZING concert!

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll put my photo's up here when I get back from work tonight.

Picking them up later today.

Won't be till after 9.30pm though.

Will post Lollipop too tomorrow. Just haven't had time yet to do it.

:)

HI CAZ!!!

how depressed are you?

i am too depressed and upset tonight...def not in the right mood...can we speak let's say....tomorrow?

thanks...................:naughty:

i loved meeting you and i missed you on tuesday....do you think they are missing us tonight? :shocked:

Ohhh PMD really hit me hard I can tell you Rob!!! I loved meeting you too. Your english is so good, your accent was better than my nan's and she LIVED here in England for several years lmao!!!! I was not at Brixton on the tuesday...or the thursday...I only went to Hammersmith, but glad I had the opportunity to meet you!!

Love Love You!

:wub2:

Hammersmith

I felt disappointed with this gig tbh. After waiting 3 months (Not 4 Mika – he can't count lol) I was expecting something special – in fact – I'm sure someone had said he had said ti was gonna be spesh but the set felt raced through, there was very little silliness, Mika swore at Mikey, Nobody jumped on each other, no water was thrown no each other. I dunno it just didn't feel right. Also this was the first gig I have ever been to where Mika hasn';t come out all he did was stick his head above the car and shout BYE. I mean I know he has NO obligation to come out and it's all a bonus right but I have to feel sorry for people like Cazgirl who STILL haven't had the chance to meet him or anything. I just kinda expected more from a cancelled gig.

Hammersmith

I felt disappointed with this gig tbh. After waiting 3 months (Not 4 Mika – he can't count lol) I was expecting something special – in fact – I'm sure someone had said he had said ti was gonna be spesh but the set felt raced through, there was very little silliness, Mika swore at Mikey, Nobody jumped on each other, no water was thrown no each other. I dunno it just didn't feel right. Also this was the first gig I have ever been to where Mika hasn';t come out all he did was stick his head above the car and shout BYE. I mean I know he has NO obligation to come out and it's all a bonus right but I have to feel sorry for people like Cazgirl who STILL haven't had the chance to meet him or anything. I just kinda expected more from a cancelled gig.

awww Vix :(

I loved the concert lol!!! I got front row next to Christine right in front of the feckin' confetti cannon LOL, mika threw fake snow over our area and it went all down my top LOL, Mika gave me eye contact in LT, and I saw Mika's brother in between the crowd and the stage taking pix of Mika and he's super cute as well LMAO :roftl:

Personally i thought he performed well for someone with bronchitis and the band seemed to have a great time on stage!! But hey, each to their own i spose! Glad you enjoyed thursday's performance hun, even if you did think the after party was a shambles! xDD

I felt very sad @ this concert for the "before" part -meeting the mfcrs-that I missed completely for some absurd flight delays...like get up at 4 in the morning for catching a flight in another city, being moved to another airport, finding incidents in the motorway...:boxed:

I was expected to land at 11am and I touched the England ground at 7pm:thumbdown:

Anyway I didn't give up....I'm really mad for the mikster:naughty:

when I entered the venue after parking the luggages in the wardrobe{:roftl:}I discovered Palladium had just finished singin:shocked: nooo {the green dress i was mean to put on was for them btw}:wink2:

btw I was also a bit deluded by that concert...maybe coz I was like in the13th row...I love to see the faces of mika&co...

so..nothing, I used the "come out mika" time for unwrap that damned security cellophane around my baggage:sneaky2:

I'm so sorry for you Greta because you didn't see Palladium. :( I thought they were better than Mika on Monday. :naughty: I really think so. And I met them of course, except for Peter who didn't come out after the gig. His brother is very nice too. :glasses3: I have his number but I'm not going to use it. :mf_rosetinted: Rufio may well be my biggest fan now after a certain incident. :lmao:

Ah, I should start planning my report... It's going to be veeery long and will be about my whole trip. :punk: I don't know where to post it yet.

Pics didn't come out very well at all.

That's why I didn't post them last night.

Just putting the best ones on Photobucket and I'll post them asap.

First time my flash has let me down :(

Gonna try lollipop upload too.

Ohhhhh so THAT'S how it goes!!! :roftl: :roftl:

*starts practising*

i was trying to remember how it went today! i thought i heard the original version on the radio but i wasn't sure cos i couldn't remember, not that reading na naaa naaa helps jog my memory :blink::naughty:

i was trying to remember how it went today! i thought i heard the original version on the radio but i wasn't sure cos i couldn't remember, not that reading na naaa naaa helps jog my memory :blink::naughty:

goodness sake lol xDD right. here it goes.

Naaaaaaaaa

naaaaaaa

naaaaaa

NA NA NA NAAAA

NA NA NA NAAAA

MI-KAAAAAAAAA

ring a bell now? :roftl:

goodness sake lol xDD right. here it goes.

Naaaaaaaaa

naaaaaaa

naaaaaa

NA NA NA NAAAA

NA NA NA NAAAA

MI-KAAAAAAAAA

ring a bell now? :roftl:

errr *looks blankly at what caz just wrote*

nope

:naughty:

oh no wait!! i got the mika bit!! :D