2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS for Mika @ The Hammersmith Apollo - London (25 Feb)

Niki27

Lol, no they came off in san fran when his hand brace went on, poor Mika. But i'm still wearing mine! hehe.

Oh, I thought he wore it at the Brits:blink:

Speaking about his handbrace, does anyone know now why he had that on?

I thought it were your bracelets he wore at the Brits as well LadyGodiva? :blink:

And handbrace? I think I've missed something? :bleh:

*subscribes*

back to studying :naughty:

Lovely Kavi!!! :biggrin2: It's been quite a while!! (as always nowadays lol) :huglove:

Studying huh? :naughty:

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought it were your bracelets he wore at the Brits as well LadyGodiva? :blink:

And handbrace? I think I've missed something? :bleh:

the first day he managed to slide them over the brace (AWWWWx10!!)

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc165/LadyMadonna922/l_82efe9f4b2133c8ebaaf80ba1ae32154.jpg

and the second he took them off. At the brits (i didn't get a great look, but i think) he wore knockoffs like the ones he added to mine at the grammys lol. I like to think that i was the inspiration though:naughty: :wink2::wub2::blush-anim-cl:

my glowstick is still glowing =)

and he sang HMDYLM and missionary man :)

the balloons at the end are sooo cool in real life

Ooh thanks for this!!! I'm glad u enjoyed it :thumb_yello: I'm so excited about seeing him on Thurs!! Hope he hangs around for longer though......

:yay: you must have had a good time!!

yup!

only now I can't talk because I already had a cough and I was trying to sing...

but still

wow

he hugged the skeleton =)

that's still my favourite bit xD

with the drums

I saw luke at the begining! and my friends were like

"who? who'se luke?" and I was laughing so much like

"LUKE!!"

i bet he will.. it is his last concert for quite a while no?

Yeah it's the end of the tour.... I guess it depends on how he's feeling... Does anyone know if he has recovered from the bronchitis? I would hope that on Thurs he'll be on a high as it's the last one.... :punk:

Okay, I'll keep it short for now.

Show was amazing, his hair was gorgeous, natural and he looked fantastic.

LT drumming, the best ever!

Afterwards, I'm afraid was a joke.

John told us to stand on on one side of the road and when the van with Mika came out, he got out the other side, and when we tried to move round to the other side to see him, John told us to stay on that side or the van would go.

Now I don't blame Mika, his mum said later that he was tired, but the way they organised the meet and greet was a joke. They saw how many people there where, and I'm not saying he should have talked to everyone, but we got a better one at the Brixton show in December, and there was as many people there as there was tonight.

Sorry rant over.

Juju and Vicky say hi.

oh - the queing up thing,basically he made us all go to one side

then MIka came out only he didn't sign anything

he took a few peoples presents and talked

then he said he would go home and go to bed

Aw that's a shame.. atleast he came out :thumb_yello: But I guess he's still a bit ill then? :(

Yeah it's the end of the tour.... I guess it depends on how he's feeling... Does anyone know if he has recovered from the bronchitis? I would hope that on Thurs he'll be on a high as it's the last one.... :punk:

well, he sounded great so I think he'll be fine ;)

John told us to stand on on one side of the road and when the van with Mika came out, he got out the other side, and when we tried to move round to the other side to see him, John told us to stay on that side or the van would go.

Now I don't blame Mika, his mum said later that he was tired, but the way they organised the meet and greet was a joke. They saw how many people there where, and I'm not saying he should have talked to everyone, but we got a better one at the Brixton show in December, and there was as many people there as there was tonight.

Sorry rant over.

Juju and Vicky say hi.

That's too bad.....:thumbdown: Thanks for the update tho!!! Hope ye had a fab nite :mf_lustslow:

Hi Rose!! :huglove: Thanks for my texts! I felt like I was there. Too bad about the queue...that had to suck. :boxed:

Sorry rant over.

Juju and Vicky say hi.

Sorry rant over.

Juju and Vicky say hi.

yeah I thought the end was messy...

I saw him though, I didn't get to talk or get anything signed, but oh well

at least he wasn't just driven off :)