2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS for Mika @ The Hammersmith Apollo - London (25 Feb)

Niki27

does john act different overseas? everyone thought he was so nice on this side of the pond

He was downright pleasant in LA - we saw his car pull up, so we went up to talk to him...he shook our hands, chatted for a bit, then went on his merry way. Backstage in Vancouver, he was friendly - and when we were dancing around to Relax, he was encouraging us to dance, to get pumped up to go on stage! :shocked:

I blame jet lag. Or something.

Did he also read about how much we love his natural hair?:wub2:(Loose curls)

Mika said that he was telling the Billy Brown story for probably the last time, because the "guy was probably getting upset" (either that, or he saw JackViolet's post lol) and he said what the guy told him and Mika said "I told him to f*ck off!" lol :naughty:

He's totally stalking us. Hi Mika! *waves*

Mika's voice was absolute perfection, TOP NOTCH.

:yay: SO glad to hear that!

Great pics! Thank you so much for posting! Love the purple jacket. :wub2:

This meet and greet sounds horrible....sorry it didn't work out for anyone... :(

Agreed! Hopefully the next two are better. Caz, I'm sure your Mika moment will come!

I have to say I'm REALLY suprised there wasn't a very extensive meet & greet, considering this was making up for a cancelled concert. I really thought he'd be out there giving the best/longest meet & greet of the tour.

Maybe Thursday? The Dodgy Holiday grand finale?

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the reports & photos, glad to hear his voice is better.

Sorry you all didn't get to meet him, I also thought being a 'make-up' show

you would have gotten to meet him for sure.

But you got to see him perform & had a great time!

thanks for sharing,

Leona

Whoa, I finally read through everything and now I need to go to bed. :bleh:

But first:

Blue Eyes, thank you for the pictures! They turned out really well...and I love the purple jacket and green-striped pants! (And the picture with um...no jacket or shirt.) :wink2:Caz, thank you for the report! I'm also bummed for you that the meet & greet was so weird. But you will have your chance I just know it! VERY exciting news about the new album (but what will we do while we're waiting??) and I'm also really curious what Fortune looks like. Too bad no one took a pic (but I understand why you didn't). I wonder if Mika's whole family was there? Do all of his siblings still live in London?

Can't wait to read more tomorrow! Night all!

Thank you for the report Caz! I'm glad you had a great tme, but I' sad you didn't get to meet him. Just think of it this way: perhaps you haven't met him yet because you are going to have a super meeting with him one day :wink2:

Just keep thinking positive:thumb_yello: You're very deserving of meeting himm and I'm sure you will have your moment someday.

thanks for the report

:punk:

dun cry dun cry :toot:

about his manager, maybe he just wanted to protect his artist before anything dangerous things happened...

actually why no meet means he changes..?.i really cant get it...

and it's hard to fillfull everybody i think....

it's a bonus if i can meet him and talk one by one..not to say get a hug :blink:

Mika said that he was telling the Billy Brown story for probably the last time, because the "guy was probably getting upset" (either that, or he saw JackViolet's post lol) and he said what the guy told him and Mika said "I told him to f*ck off!" lol :naughty:

no...he should keep saying...i never heard of the story yet....

i think it's unfair to his fan that still dun have chance to see him....:tears:

yeah...i wanna see Fortune too :bleh:

OK, I would have been so mad... It's dissapointing how much things are changing, we all knew that they would but MY GOD, he was supposed to be different. I still believe that he is, it just wasn't a good night for his stressed out team. IT's not the fans fault, they shouldn't have taken it out on all of you.

AND CAZ, I HAD HOPED AND HOPED THAT YOU WOULD MEET HIM AND HAVE YOUR MOMENT...BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT AND HAVE WAITED SOOOO LONG. YOU NEVER MOAN ABOUT IT EITHER, YOU REMAIN HOPEFUL WHICH I FIND VERY ADMIRABLE.

Keep your chin up, and so will I... I'm surprised no one pulled an " DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!" :naughty: I definatley would have had a word, with someone...either andy or john himself... It's not about his inability to stay and do autographs and pics... that would have been understood had his people been friendlier about it.

geeeeese Thank God I wasn't there, or my sister... she's the one with the attitude:naughty:

it must be the stress......poor MIKA....i noticed a certain something in Vancouver.he really wanted to see us and he seemed like he didn't want to be told to be rushed doing the signing after Laxmi, Me, Joan, and Sammy saw him..his manager told him to quicken up and move to the line.. it...maybe..he is feeling stressed I thimk, CAZ ...I feel for you , my dear.

By the way Blue Eyes, love the pics! Less so in love with the hideous green pants stripey things. Although the jackets are very nice. :thumb_yello:

Mika said that he was telling the Billy Brown story for probably the last time, because the "guy was probably getting upset" (either that, or he saw JackViolet's post lol)

Maybe I'm "the guy"! :naughty::roftl: Well, see, now people can't tell me that there was no reason to make that post and that complaining about it on the MFC wouldn't do anything. :naughty:

Caz, maybe you need to start a "Mika, you'd better well meet me soon, dammit!" thread.

--Jack

Maybe I'm "the guy"! :naughty::roftl: Well, see, now people can't tell me that there was no reason to make that post and that complaining about it on the MFC wouldn't do anything. :naughty:

I think he probably reads these boards in his downtime more than we imagine.

I mean, he's a fairly new artist who is building a career, and he has a website full of shockingly passionate fans who might, on occasion, have something constructive to say. :mf_rosetinted:

If I were in his shoes, I'd be awfully tempted to do my share of lurking...

I think he probably reads these boards in his downtime more than we imagine.

I mean, he's a fairly new artist who is building a career, and he has a website full of shockingly passionate fans who might, on occasion, have something constructive to say. :mf_rosetinted:

If I were in his shoes, I'd be awfully tempted to do my share of lurking...

i'm supposed to be asleep, but I think he reads these threads more than we think...it's good :thumb_yello: