REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS for Mika @ Brixton Academy, London : 26-02-2008

Niki27

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

twasnt on purpose!!!!! just my camera reacting slowly - noticed today while cropping the pic !!!! (as retarded as the owner )

2. Greta - you still owe me the pic of THE dress!!!!

I've this curse that nobody take pix of me dressed up {and I'm far too stoned to do it on my own}:bleh:

so blurry camera-phone pix taken by a friend who had just woken up!:bored:

2004405740001512242_rs.jpg

2004489677150280034_rs.jpg

don't ask me what I was doin'..:roftl::roftl:

I've this curse that nobody take pix of me dressed up {and I'm far too stoned to do it on my own}

so blurry camera-phone pix taken by a friend who had just woken up!:bored:

2004405740001512242_rs.jpg

2004489677150280034_rs.jpg

don't ask me what I was doin'/QUOTE]

carrying the weight of this world on your shoulders :mf_rosetinted:

on a serious side - the dress is fantastic:wub2:

Marleen your pictures are stunning :thumb_yello:

Fantastic photos, reeeealy great quality!!! my god, what sort of camera do you have?

my god, in comparison mine is extremely sub par.

Marleen your pics are Wow !!!!:shocked:

I agree great pics!! mine from the gig are crap :thumbdown:

Marleen, your pics are great.

What kind of camera did you use?

Marleen yr pics are really fab!! congrats!!

ooooooooh nice pics Marleen!!! :thumb_yello:

The camera I used is a Panasonic DMC-TZ1. It's my dad. It such a good camera, much better than my own. I'm glad by dad let me borrow his :thumb_yello:

POOOOOOOH, I have just invested in a Panasonic TZ3 with 10 times zoom, I was going to be in my element on Thursday but was too ill to go. waaahhhhhhh

Yeah great pics, seriously... (humph)

The camera I used is a Panasonic DMC-TZ1. It's my dad. It such a good camera, much better than my own. I'm glad by dad let me borrow his :thumb_yello:

I have the same one, it's amazing!! too bad it was being repaired while I was in London, so I had to borrow sb else's :thumbdown:

Great pictures once again, the ones with the umbrella are my favorites.

I was very unlucky with my camera, it worked until Mika & Saranyde were singing Missionery Man, then the battery died. :thumbdown:

Hi

Most people have already posted their reviews so there will probably be nothing new here but hey!

We arrived at Brixton at about 5pm to a massive queue, shortly after we arrived so did the music :punk: thanks to freddie & a few others from the MFC I did speak to a few of you Liz (I think) being one and also a girl from Nr Preston (sorry i didn't get ur name) and emmylou ( i think)Well you all defo kept us entertained thanks to the lambrini

We got into the venue and we were about 4 rows from the front, there was a bit of argy bargy while the support act were on ( i much preferred palladium by the way!) as a fella that was stood nearby who was fairly steamin anyway decided to light a ciggarette (yes in the packed venue! ) this was a big mistake as stood next to me was a father with his two young teenage daughters and he was also was a fireman! Anyway the problem was resoved quite quickly.

Mika came on to an electric atmosphere and he looked quite euphoric about the whole situation and was constanly grinning from ear to ear.Apart from the screaming girl who was stood very close to me (yes i now have tinnitus:roftl: ) I had a fantastic time but my favourite parts were

Stuck in the middle where the crowd carried on and Mika freestyled over the top:punk:

Love today drum/bin thrashing where he yawned in jest to cherisse:naughtyI also just missed out on a Mika drumstick at this point to a girl next to me

Mika Planting a sloppy kiss on Gray Skelly

Lollipop when he got the fans on stage, I remember seeing sylvester the cat who looked fairly stunned then started dancing

Most of all the relax encore was amazing Mika was just in his element at this point

I have never witnessed a gig that was so on fire, I mean he was fantastic in Manchester but this was just so much more. My sister also managed to keep hold of a big green balloon and fought off all the pokers,poppers and grabbers that tried to take it off her(you would have thought she had just given birth to it she was so protective:wink2: )

Anyway we left after seeing mika and he signed a DVD for my son who was so excited when i brought it home for him.

Great Night, Great Atmosphere, Great People, Hope to do it all again soon!!!

Please check out the Chunk sings Grace Kelly Thread in Mika chat section

You did speak to me!!

I remember you wild megabus girls!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Glad you had such a great time.