2008 - Reports/photos/videos/afterparty For Brixton 28-02-2008

carrinevie

haha ! i could just imagne a massive orgy going on ... wait a min there a thought a could have made a packet on that , instead of handing out autographs mika could have been on the recieving end for a change & been given bjs from all willing :roftl:

What an Image.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

did anybody pap this guy? i didnt even get to bloody see him! man i was robbed of every opportunity at that party :naughty:

Jeez I sure hope so. Doesn't it figure this was the one day I didn't bring my camera. :doh:

Well, a positive note, the gig was absolutely amazing!! Here some pictures... Unfortanately, most of them were blurred but some of them went out fine...

Foto-TCFZUMG3.jpg

Foto-SBUI8JKO.jpg

The blurred string girls... They did a good job!

Foto-VR8EJEDY.jpg

Foto-A3VFPI6G.jpg

Love the coloured clothes they wear!

Foto-T8E7ZPEQ.jpg

Edit: Wow, the pics were huge! Changed them for smaller ones

Jeez I sure hope so. Doesn't it figure this was the one day I didn't bring my camera. :doh:

:naughty: its just typical isnt it lol i actually have some really good pics....stage pics, didnt get any others! :mf_rosetinted: lol i just so cant be arsed to upload them yet, ill have to do them 2moro. The best pic i have is the big girl cartwheel :roftl: whata legend

Hi everybody! As you see it's my first post, I was there last night and I would like to point out a different point of view.

I am a "normal" person who wants to go at Mika's last gig. I travel across Europe and arrive out from Carling Brixton Academy. I see someone assigning numbers to people and, even if I don't understant the real pourpose, I take my number and start my Q.

I see the tour manager doing something with a group of people. I go nearer and obviously try to take one of those pink bracelets he was giving randomly. I didn't take it, but why shouldn't I try?

Ok it's half past five and almost nobody was starting his Q. Everybody was running around doing something. As I come from far away, I really wish to enjoy the gig from a good position.

I decide to miss Mika's arriving just to keep my postion in an unexisting Q. There were just 3 persons before me. Suddenly a very cute blonde guy without any management or security badge starts to shout everyone to form a line and call numbers. My good position disappearend in few minutes. The hope to see the gig from the front was definetely gone. Now there were more

than 60 people before me. I have a 100-ish number (even if when I arrived there were no more than 30 persons) and I politely let them pass me by.

At one moment I can't really keep myself calm down anymore. The blonde guy was shouting to the highest number to go to the back. I'm sorry but I didn'came so far, facing the problems I faced just to see my dream vanishing through a cute blonde guy. I was in Q before than some other. A Q is a Q.

Also in my country we do the Qs.

I heard a woman saying that she came at the venue in the morning, took her number, went away and then came back in the afternoong after visiting London. No way! I was very upset in that moment.

I understand there was an organisation behind all this. I ask the blonde guy who authorize all this number thing.

Is it an official thing or only the members of one certain organisation were informed and could take part???

I don't care for the pink bracelets, I just want to see the show from a good postition!

By the way:

The people who have the lowest number received their pink bracelet.

The people who have the lowest mumber came in the venue for fist.

The people who have the lowest mumber was obviously standing under the stage.

The people who stand under the stage was invited on stage for dancing on Lollipop.

The people who have the pink bracelet took part at this afterparty.

I dont't really care about being invited on stage and taking part to the afterparty, but I didn't have the possibility to see the show from the front line because of this number thing!

I am sure it was all managed with the better intention, BUT someone should inform by e-mail the ticket owners aboout the numbered Q!!!

It's not fair that I didn't knew anything just because I don't read these pages! I could came at 7 in the morning (would that curly girl give me

the number? Onestly I'm not so sure!), take the number (OMG like at the supermarket!), go around doing something better than freeze standing there

for 4 hours and then arrive at the venue all fresh and happy with my low number! Or came at 7 in the morning and start the Q poliltely. In both of these cases, if I knew of a stricty numbered Q I could schedule my day in a different way to reach the goal: to be in the front.

If the numbered Q was officially managed, than the blonde guy should have a badge or something like that and the ticket owners should be informed by e-mail.

If the numbered Q was managed by this forum, than just the member should take part. The "normal" people like me should have left in peace. I start the Q at 15, and in that moment there were 30 persons to became 3 around 17!

Maintaining my position was hard for me too!!! I wish to go to the toilet, to eat something, to go to see Mika's arriving but I didn't do it!!!

I'm sorry for my surely uncorrect english and for the too long post. But as you seem so near to the management and so well organised to make all this woking, I would like to take your attention also to the people who are as real mika fan as you are but that don't write here!

Thank you!

Welcome and thanks for your post NikiBlue - you have made good points,

which along with a lot of other suggestions may make future

concerts easier and fairer for everyone involved.

I hope you enjoyed the show :thumb_yello:

Welcome and thanks for your post NikiBlue - you have made good points,

which along with a lot of other suggestions may make future

concerts easier and fairer for everyone involved.

I hope you enjoyed the show :thumb_yello:

Hey Wendi, at the risk of blowing sunshine, can I just say I'm really happy for you? :thumb_yello:

Hi everybody! As you see it's my first post, I was there last night and I would like to point out a different point of view.

I am a "normal" person who wants to go at Mika's last gig. I travel across Europe and arrive out from Carling Brixton Academy. I see someone assigning numbers to people and, even if I don't understant the real pourpose, I take my number and start my Q.

I see the tour manager doing something with a group of people. I go nearer and obviously try to take one of those pink bracelets he was giving randomly. I didn't take it, but why shouldn't I try?

Ok it's half past five and almost nobody was starting his Q. Everybody was running around doing something. As I come from far away, I really wish to enjoy the gig from a good position.

I decide to miss Mika's arriving just to keep my postion in an unexisting Q. There were just 3 persons before me. Suddenly a very cute blonde guy without any management or security badge starts to shout everyone to form a line and call numbers. My good position disappearend in few minutes. The hope to see the gig from the front was definetely gone. Now there were more

than 60 people before me. I have a 100-ish number (even if when I arrived there were no more than 30 persons) and I politely let them pass me by.

At one moment I can't really keep myself calm down anymore. The blonde guy was shouting to the highest number to go to the back. I'm sorry but I didn'came so far, facing the problems I faced just to see my dream vanishing through a cute blonde guy. I was in Q before than some other. A Q is a Q.

Also in my country we do the Qs.

I heard a woman saying that she came at the venue in the morning, took her number, went away and then came back in the afternoong after visiting London. No way! I was very upset in that moment.

I understand there was an organisation behind all this. I ask the blonde guy who authorize all this number thing.

Is it an official thing or only the members of one certain organisation were informed and could take part???

I don't care for the pink bracelets, I just want to see the show from a good postition!

By the way:

The people who have the lowest number received their pink bracelet.

The people who have the lowest mumber came in the venue for fist.

The people who have the lowest mumber was obviously standing under the stage.

The people who stand under the stage was invited on stage for dancing on Lollipop.

The people who have the pink bracelet took part at this afterparty.

I dont't really care about being invited on stage and taking part to the afterparty, but I didn't have the possibility to see the show from the front line because of this number thing!

I am sure it was all managed with the better intention, BUT someone should inform by e-mail the ticket owners aboout the numbered Q!!!

It's not fair that I didn't knew anything just because I don't read these pages! I could came at 7 in the morning (would that curly girl give me

the number? Onestly I'm not so sure!), take the number (OMG like at the supermarket!), go around doing something better than freeze standing there

for 4 hours and then arrive at the venue all fresh and happy with my low number! Or came at 7 in the morning and start the Q poliltely. In both of these cases, if I knew of a stricty numbered Q I could schedule my day in a different way to reach the goal: to be in the front.

If the numbered Q was officially managed, than the blonde guy should have a badge or something like that and the ticket owners should be informed by e-mail.

If the numbered Q was managed by this forum, than just the member should take part. The "normal" people like me should have left in peace. I start the Q at 15, and in that moment there were 30 persons to became 3 around 17!

Maintaining my position was hard for me too!!! I wish to go to the toilet, to eat something, to go to see Mika's arriving but I didn't do it!!!

I'm sorry for my surely uncorrect english and for the too long post. But as you seem so near to the management and so well organised to make all this woking, I would like to take your attention also to the people who are as real mika fan as you are but that don't write here!

Thank you!

Firsty, WELCOME to the MFC. I am really sorry about your circumstances. I would only hope that you were not ignored on purpose, especially if you were there early to get a good spot in the queue.

We've been told that the queue started as early as 1am for one, and 5am for others. I wonder if when you arrived, some people who were originally already there, went for a washroom or food break and perhaps counting the number of people that were present at that particular point in time was not the correct figure.

Most people here are genuinely trying to be fair and honest, but it is unfortunate that somehow, this didn't seem to feel like it happened in your case.

did anyone managed to get pix/vids of the 2 trumpets guys? Really:punk:

and the girls at the violins were cute too...especially when they started to dance:roftl:

I took lots of pics. :fisch: I will make a blog about my trip and include the best pics. :thumb_yello:

from this part I guessed mika first wanted to meet only the people who followed him "from the very beginning"...I'm still a bit gutted for what happened,for him and my friends who felt a bit betrayed for the random wristbands distribution..surely I was lucky to get my pass, and i think i somewhat deserved it...besides I was confused, and at one point I thought it was better to give mine to some "since feb2007 fan"...but there was no reason to feel guilty coz it was not my fault.

I'm trying to remember only the happy moments but you can't deny this was a wasted opportunity for eachothers, Mika &the gang and the supposed "less than 70" fans:sad:

from this part I guessed mika first wanted to meet only the people who followed him "from the very beginning"...I'm still a bit gutted for what happened,for him and my friends who felt a bit betrayed for the random wristbands distribution..surely I was lucky to get my pass, and i think i somewhat deserved it...besides I was confused, and at one point I thought it was better to give mine to some "since feb2007 fan"...but there was no reason to feel guilty coz it was not my fault.

I'm trying to remember only the happy moments but you can't deny this was a wasted opportunity for eachothers, Mika &the gang and the supposed "less than 70" fans:sad:

Thanks for your honesty and sincerity greta. You deserved the wristband, no need to feel guilty hon!

did anyone managed to get pix/vids of the 2 trumpets guys? Really:punk:

and the girls at the violins were cute too...especially when they started to dance:roftl:

im sure i did but i dont have time to upload them just now because ive hit total rock bottom , i feel very sad & weepie (which is not me) family going are on top of me big time :thumbdown: