Heya everyone!!theres a new member...me!

victoria+Mika

Hey this is victoria+mika my name is victoria um.....I first heard of MIKA by my dad he was in italy or somewhere in Europe and bought the cd and brought it back!! He said i got this for u i said thanks etc. I herd his first song grace kelly i loved it then i fell in love with every single other one from the album life in cartoon motion my fav. song is probably stuck in the middle then comes love today then relax(take it easy) then grace kelly then my interpitation then happy ending then big girls then billy brown and the rest r average I like that MIKA isn't prejadice (dont know if spelled that right) against bigger girls that really sweet im not at all thats horable im not miss popular or omg girl girl just so if i sound like it!! I actually cant rank the songs there all 2 good i cant i love them all so there I LOVE U MIKA!!! Thats me!!:punk::wub2: :wub2: :naughty::thumb_yello:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey this is victoria+mika my name is victoria um.....I first heard of MIKA by my dad he was in italy or somewhere in Europe and bought the cd and brought it back!! He said i got this for u i said thanks etc. I herd his first song grace kelly i loved it then i fell in love with every single other one from the album life in cartoon motion my fav. song is probably stuck in the middle then comes love today then relax(take it easy) then grace kelly then my interpitation then happy ending then big girls then billy brown and the rest r average I like that MIKA isn't prejadice (dont know if spelled that right) against bigger girls that really sweet im not at all thats horable im not miss popular or omg girl girl just so if i sound like it!! I actually cant rank the songs there all 2 good i cant i love them all so there I LOVE U MIKA!!! Thats me!!:punk::wub2: :wub2: :naughty::thumb_yello:

HI VICTORIA WELCOME !!!!!! I'M PAULINA FROM COLOMBIA BUT MY SECOND NAME IS VICTORIA , I LOVE THIS NAME IS SO BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!!

Hi Victoria! Welcome to the MFC:punk: Have fun here:thumb_yello:

What a nice, enthusiastic introduction! And what a lovely father must you have. Why did he choose Life in Cartoon Motion? Or did he bring you more CD's?

(Oh, and I like your american way: "My father went to Italy, or at least Europe." That made me laugh, because Europe is soooo big to me, but obviously not to you! :roftl: )

hi victoria! im new here too. though i talk a bunch on mikasounds.

hey paulina, theres a familiar face :naughty::bleh:

this forum is very big!

Hi and welcome to both of you....have blast on the forums:thumb_yello: