travel?

England

i was super ill (skived my hospital appointments to be kept in to go to him)and depressed that day and in a really foul mood soo i didnt enjoy it atall cryed half way thru the gig due to how i was feeling....

the whole wrist band idea made me feel sooo much worse...

just wasnt a good day haha but didnt stop me buying a ticket for Amsterdam :P

Hopefully il feel a little better and enjoy it, but he did stick on an amazing show

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ooooooooooooooh one of my favourite things in the world is travelling... to be honest i hate being stuck in ireland, so I don't spend much time there!!! I've been to most of Western Europe but none of Eastern Europe, I've been to the USA and the United Arab Emirates and Central America. I really wana go to South America and Asia.....

Does anyone else find travelling addictive? The more places I go to, the more I realise I have yet to see...

Does anyone else find travelling addictive? The more places I go to, the more I realise I have yet to see...

YES!

My parents were never big travelers (my mom won't get on an airplane), so I didn't really do any traveling growing up, apart from within my own province.

Being out on my own now, I've done a bit of exploring within North America - but have yet to venture overseas.

My Places to Go list:

NYC

New Orleans

Florida

Turks & Caicos

Cayman Islands

Trinidad

Buenos Aires

London

England (in general, outside of London)

Glasgow

Dublin

Amsterdam

Paris

French Riviera

Italy

Spain

Portugal

Hungary

Belgium

Germany

Australia

New Zealand

India

Hmm...that'll do, for a start. Western Europe alone oughta' be quite time consuming.

(I think I need to find me some sort of rich sugar daddy to start crossing countries off my list...:blush-anim-cl:)

YES!

My parents were never big travelers (my mom won't get on an airplane), so I didn't really do any traveling growing up, apart from within my own province.

Being out on my own now, I've done a bit of exploring within North America - but have yet to venture overseas.

My Places to Go list:

NYC

New Orleans

Florida

Turks & Caicos

Cayman Islands

Trinidad

Buenos Aires

London

England (in general, outside of London)

Glasgow

Dublin

Amsterdam

Paris

French Riviera

Italy

Spain

Portugal

Hungary

Belgium

Germany

Australia

New Zealand

India

Hmm...that'll do, for a start. Western Europe alone oughta' be quite time consuming.

(I think I need to find me some sort of rich sugar daddy to start crossing countries off my list...:blush-anim-cl:)

GLASGOW!!!!! yeh its really crappy come out past Glasgow about 40 miles to Largs...the town time forgot hahah my home town!!! :lmfao:

ooooooooooooooh one of my favourite things in the world is travelling... to be honest i hate being stuck in ireland, so I don't spend much time there!!! I've been to most of Western Europe but none of Eastern Europe, I've been to the USA and the United Arab Emirates and Central America. I really wana go to South America and Asia.....

Yes! :) ( can't stop dreaming of traveling )

I feel I need to travel to Ireland because I know that my great great grandparents came from there and I'd like to go and see if i fit. Then I'm a afraid that when I do get there and look up family they might not like me. errg.

has anyone traveled so far just to visit MIKA at a concert?

( yet to go to one :cheerful_h4h: )

haha i am traveling to france to go to one:naughty: this summer! hahaha my parents think that i am going to france to take french courses and then i am just gonna go to his concerts becasue i am already there but the real reason i am taking the courses is to have an excuse to go to france and see him there twice hahahaha! i am even trying to persuade my parents to let me go to belgium for the mika artwork exhibit hehehe :naughty: (i already asked them about another concert and they were screaming at me:naughty:)

haha i am traveling to france to go to one:naughty: this summer! hahaha my parents think that i am going to france to take french courses and then i am just gonna go to his concerts becasue i am already there but the real reason i am taking the courses is to have an excuse to go to france and see him there twice hahahaha! i am even trying to persuade my parents to let me go to belgium for the mika artwork exhibit hehehe :naughty: (i already asked them about another concert and they were screaming at me:naughty:)

:roftl: haha love it!!!!

I travelled to London to see him, but that was only from ireland, not far... I'm hoping to see him in Amsterdam....

has anyone traveled so far just to visit MIKA at a concert?

( yet to go to one :cheerful_h4h: )

I took a flight from Israel to London to see him last month, it's only 5 hours of flight but very tiring for sure.

I've only every travelled within the United States. Thank goodness this is a huge place or else I'd be very sad that I haven't gotten to travel abroad!

It IS incredibly huge...I've been to quite a few states, and they're all so different! I can't believe that my little country (Ireland) fits into texas nine times!!!!!! :shocked:

Oh, for sure! I love it how States are very different oftentimes. It makes it so much more fun when travelling.

When I consider it, I've only really seen half of the United States. I still need to visit States such as California...Oregan...New Mexico...etc...

I've actually got a list of all the States I've been to so far. I plan to visit all of them before I die. :D

Oh, for sure! I love it how States are very different oftentimes. It makes it so much more fun when travelling.

When I consider it, I've only really seen half of the United States. I still need to visit States such as California...Oregan...New Mexico...etc...

I've actually got a list of all the States I've been to so far. I plan to visit all of them before I die. :D

That's a cool idea! A friend of my Dad lived her whole life only like 2hrs away from the Grand Canyon and she never went to see it...... I find that sad

Hi all!!! I'm a travel lover, and if Mika's involved in it, who could ask for more? Unfortunatelly, I haven't been able to follow him around so many times: Ibiza, Barcelona, Turin, Bologna, London... Apart from Madrid, of course, but since the gig was in a venue at the other side of (almost) my street, I didn't even have to take the bus:roftl:

It's stunning how some of you have travelled so much and so far to see him. I personally had never done such a thing for any other artist, how about you?

In United States , i only been in Arizona and in L.A for few hours before taking a flight.

I was living in Arizona for 6 month with a family so i had a chance to travel around that state quite a lot.

wow!I couldn't believe a lot of people would like to visit italy!

I'm very happy for that!I mean,sometimes i feel ashamed because of italians (i'm 15,boys and girls of my age are TERRIBLE! ._.')

yeah, me too, but I think I'm Italian and I would love to go and live a lifestyle in Italy! ( or LONDON! ) :)

would you be adopted like an italian?:thumb_yello:

however,i've been in paris,in greece,in barcelona,in wien,and maybe this summer i'm going to LONDON (the place I would leave)

I also would like to go to the USA :wink2:

Hi all!!! I'm a travel lover, and if Mika's involved in it, who could ask for more? Unfortunatelly, I haven't been able to follow him around so many times: Ibiza, Barcelona, Turin, Bologna, London... Apart from Madrid, of course, but since the gig was in a venue at the other side of (almost) my street, I didn't even have to take the bus:roftl:

It's stunning how some of you have travelled so much and so far to see him. I personally had never done such a thing for any other artist, how about you?

Not far??????? You're crazy!!! That's a lot of places for one guy!! (but he's a special guy, isn't he :mf_lustslow: )

I travelled from Spain backk to Dublin to see Backstreet Boys....but let's not open that can of worms :roftl: