Mika beefs up security after threatening letters

lcmlcm

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao:

Thank goodness.. if he knew your address who knows what he's capable of :shocked:

Probably videotape your house. :boxed:

Ha ha, good luck with that, I'm between houses at the moment.

I agree with Bab, even if it's true that he's had a letter, it hardly means Mika has to go hide in a bunker now. He's being smart, he got a guard for precaution's sake, but people write all sorts of letters all the time, and it doesn't mean they're going to act on them.

MFC seems to be overprotective of Mika to the degree of smothering sometimes. Thank goodness we don't really have any say in how he lives his life, or else we'd drive him crazy in a matter of weeks. :naughty:

--Jack

nothing worse then mfc mothers lol

depends what your new costume will be...

better yet, why don't you not take a chance and make

it bullet proof? :naughty: :naughty:

Hey, that's not a bad idea.LOL!

The very thought of anything like this makes me sick. I am glad to see him have a bodyguard around. Usually I see artists have bodyguards and I had already been concerned that he didn't seem to have visible security.

It's unfortunate that he would need to drag someone around with him everywhere, but with his success he needs the protection.

Fear not Mika, the only harm I would bestow would be to smother with kisses.

So I've just read this. I'm surprised it's taken this long for him to have tighter security from what I saw he really didn't have much. Of course, it would be wonderful for him not to have to have any and it's awful that he's getting letters (it would be awful for anyone) but the reality is that high-profile people need protection. It's just the way it has to be. Better safe than sorry.

I'm sure it's nothing we have to worry about though. Like someone said, it's pretty unlikely these people will actually act on what they wrote in the letters but just in case, Mika has plenty of people covering him. There are people even more famous than Mika that have had the same thing happen to them and they're just fine. :thumb_yello:

I think its very worrying ...:boxed:

I can see him behind a large brick wall with security before long

It's the thought that his personal space is invaded that upsets me. To think that he can no longer walk down the street without looking over his shoulder..and having a bodyguard with him all the time..it isn't what he wanted..he just wants to be a musician.:thumbdown: And it is just too awful to contenplate that someone actually wants to harm him. I really can not write the words that are in my head at the moment that would describe such people because I don't want banning.

:tears: Im scared.... :emot-sad: I dont know why they would want to do it to him...... :boxed:

because there are some extremely sick people out there unfortunately :thumbdown:

he's better off locking himself at home and staying on MFC all day :mf_rosetinted:

because there are some extremely sick people out there unfortunately :thumbdown:

he's better off locking himself at home and staying on MFC all day :mf_rosetinted:

AW come on.......thats a BIT harsh isn't it!!!:naughty::shocked:

:tears: Im scared.... :emot-sad: I dont know why they would want to do it to him...... :boxed:

Yeh ... it could be anything , but he is catapulted in stardom now .. maybe his location isnt ideal

It's the thought that his personal space is invaded that upsets me. To think that he can no longer walk down the street without looking over his shoulder..and having a bodyguard with him all the time..it isn't what he wanted..he just wants to be a musician.:thumbdown: And it is just too awful to contenplate that someone actually wants to harm him. I really can not write the words that are in my head at the moment that would describe such people because I don't want banning.

I fully agree , Ive had something over the last week that Ive never had before .. and that is MFCers DEMANDING his home address :boxed: