2008 - Mika @ The Capital Radio Awards

Becky

click on my sig, where it says MIKA GALLERY. takes you to my mika gallery (surprise surprise.. :naughty: ). latest uploaded pics are the capital a. ones and they include the one you look for UNWATERMARKED.

Your gallery is brilliant Avoca - thanks for sharing it!! :wub2:

thx, christine, for the transcription of the interview. mika's ideas and inspirations sound VERY interesting.. gosh, I cannto wait to listen to the new album!! :punk: I hope he gives us some preview at the july gigs... :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

He's given us hints of what he's going to do in future shows.He´s mentioned Cirque du Soleil and how he likes that there's always a lot of things going on at the same time in different parts of the stage. I think he's preparing something special for the Paris stadium concert.If I lived in Europe, I would be sure to attend that one.:thumb_yello:

W O W :mf_lustslow:

mikacapital53lf4.jpg

great photo thanks:mf_lustslow:

also thanks to everyone else for photos, interviews etc:thumb_yello:

he really did seem that he didn't really want to be there, he looked really tired & as if he wanted to be someplace else?:boxed: good to see him though:blush-anim-cl:

Lucio and Mika pose with the award for London's Favourite UK Album for 'Life in Cartoon Motion' in the awards room at the Capital 95.8 Awards for Help A London Child at the Park Plaza Riverbank on March 20, 2008 in London, England.

mikacapital24oi1.jpg

Who is that next to him?I need a full name because...I cut him out of that picture and I want to add his name to a picture caption on MySpace.

I'm evil lol.I just thought he looked to cute.:wub2:

Who is that next to him?I need a full name because...I cut him out of that picture and I want to add his name to a picture caption on MySpace.

I'm evil lol.I just thought he looked to cute.:wub2:

He's Lucio, a DJ for Capital.

W O W :mf_lustslow:

mikacapital53lf4.jpg

Why is his face so fascinating??:shocked::wub2:

No, tell me, because I really want to know. :naughty: Why are there some faces you can't take your eyes off (and don't say it's symmetry because Mika clearly does not have facial symmetry).

He looks tired, drawn, aged, pale, peaky. But I can't stop looking at his face!!

No, tell me, because I really want to know. :naughty: Why are there some faces you can't take your eyes off (and don't say it's symmetry because Mika clearly does not have facial symmetry).

He looks tired, drawn, aged, pale, peaky. But I can't stop looking at his face!!

yeah same :roftl: and this isn't the best pic i have seen of him, but i just can't... take..my.. eyes... offf :mf_lustslow:

yeah same :roftl: and this isn't the best pic i have seen of him, but i just can't... take..my.. eyes... offf :mf_lustslow:

That would be called an OBSESSION.:wink2:

I think it's in the eyes, he has the most soulful eyes I have ever seen, they just draw you in, seems hard to break away.

And this is coming from someone who has a really big problem with making eye contact (long story, anything to do with the eyes freaks me out). But there is something about Mika that seems to make it disappear, I have no problem making eye contact. It's really weird and I don't understand what it is.

I think it's in the eyes, he has the most soulful eyes I have ever seen, they just draw you in, seems hard to break away.

And this is coming from someone who has a really big problem with making eye contact (long story, anything to do with the eyes freaks me out). But there is something about Mika that seems to make it disappear, I have no problem making eye contact. It's really weird and I don't understand what it is.

i know what you mean, i have a problem with eye contact too, i can't look at people in the eyes for too long.. but with mika.. wow.. but they do really draw you in, whether its just a pic or him standing in front of you.. how many talents does this man have :naughty:

in the nicest way ever, it looks like his blood has been drained out or summin :blink: he looks so different .. not bad different just err... different =]

I know.. I thought the same.

He still looks good.. but just pale and drained :blink: and around his eyes it looks red. like how you look after youve cried a bit.

I hope soo so so much that he's not sick... or sad

:naughty: Don't say the O word!! I've been in denial so long it seems a shame to blow it now..

I really don't know what it is. First time I saw Mika's picture I didn't think he was especially good looking, but still, I couldn't stop looking at him.

Some people just have addictive faces. You know Paul Scofield, the actor who has just died? I thought the same about him. I had a thing about his face when I was in my teens (and he must have been in his 60s then). He also had very soulful eyes so there is a lot of truth in that!

The overcoiffed granny curls strike again.

Come on, Scutty! It's not the worst granny curls he has had. Although I think he could have done with a little less face powder!

I actually think he looks gorgeous in these pictures. Better than previous ones where he had started to look....old :boxed:

Come on, Scutty! It's not the worst granny curls he has had. Although I think he could have done with a little less face powder!

I actually think he looks gorgeous in these pictures. Better than previous ones where he had started to look....old :boxed:

I thought that someone should remark on the hilarity of his over-zealous curling iron amongst the "zomg he looks so cute!!!1!1" crooning.

I like the excessively pale face powder. It gives me hope that his next album will be more gothic. :mf_rosetinted: