Mika goes to India!

babspanky

I too find it hard to listen to where his stress level is all the time! I want him to be calm and at ease. If India does it for him – than good for him. I sure hope he finds what he’s looking for.

Relax! take it eeeeeaaasssyyy!!!! :punk::naughty:

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Relax! take it eeeeeaaasssyyy!!!! :punk::naughty:

Yeah, he should listen a little bit more to himself, right! :wink2:

And I'm relaxing, I think he will be ok. He has his family, they are his saftynet really. You can do anything with your family as support.

I actually think Mika is quite spiritual. It's only an impression, but I think he is, but he's looking for something.

I think he's very tense and needs the peace and tranquility to focus his thoughts and his artistic talents. He really WANTS to do this album. He isn't shying away from it, but he probably needs to get away from his record company's pressure, and even from his fans who (quite naturally) are desperate for his album and we have several threads about it on here.

We've been a lot more fortunate, as fans of Mika, than fans of other stars have been, because Mika has been so accessible to us for so long, and has managed to meet so many of us with his constant touring. So that now, everyone feels like they are in a vaccum without him.

But if we love him, we want what's best for him. We know he suffers from anxiety (I do too, and it's really debilitating) so we don't want Mika more stressed than he needs to be.

Could I propose that we don't speculate about his second album anymore, but just let him get on with things and come back when he's ready, and could we maybe not have so many 2nd album threads, so that if he does log on, he won't be bombarded with them.

Please, we must let him relax and take it easy in India. He'll be back when he's ready, he just needs this time away, and we need to let him have that time, to get the balence of mind, body and soul, he needs.

Really really good post.

Agree entirely with everything you've said.

I haven't even looked at the threads about his second album. It'll be here when he's ready. I mean he's worked so hard solidly to get his career going - and has worked so hard for nearly two years if not longer - he needs his space and he needs a break.

Hope he has a lovely time wherever he is or wherever he goes.

Just want him to be stress free and happy

:wub2:

I tired to read the whole thread to find out if it's a joke or not, but I gave up on page 11 :boxed: Guess it's not a joke then :blink: Euhm okay well...whatever floats his boat or wtf :blink:

hmm... another holidays for him :naughty: :naughty: poor aussies !! :roftl: :roftl:

going to india to "find inspiration" doesn't mean he's gonna have some indian influences in the next album ! if we read the article, he wanna retreat there because of all the stress and pressure in Lonon, is that it ? so he might as well go in a 5 stars hotel with friends and doing some sight seeing, going to see some monks from time to time to justify the "retreat" term and write his album there ? have you ever seen some pap pics of celebrities in India ? i've never seen that (except for big events, movies and Liz Hurley wedding)... maybe it's too hard for the paps there ? i don't know, but the fact is that he might be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more at his ease where no one can find him...

about the date, i don't know if the article was published today, bab posted it today (april 1st), sure, but her friend told her about it yesterday or 2 days ago ? so unless indian papers celebrate april fools in advance, it makes sense...

anyway, we might find out pretty soon, next time he comes out of a super party in london with his pals the super pop stars :naughty: :naughty:

I tired to read the whole thread to find out if it's a joke or not, but I gave up on page 11 :boxed: Guess it's not a joke then :blink: Euhm okay well...whatever floats his boat or wtf :blink:

Same here Kata ! :wink2:

I tried to ask a couple of pages ago if this was actually THE april fool of the day, but it stays unclear...

as you say : wfhb or wtf :roftl:

hmm... another holidays for him :naughty: :naughty: poor aussies !! :roftl: :roftl:

going to india to "find inspiration" doesn't mean he's gonna have some indian influences in the next album ! if we read the article, he wanna retreat there because of all the stress and pressure in Lonon, is that it ? so he might as well go in a 5 stars hotel with friends and doing some sight seeing, going to see some monks from time to time to justify the "retreat" term and write his album there ? have you ever seen some pap pics of celebrities in India ? i've never seen that (except for big events, movies and Liz Hurley wedding)... maybe it's too hard for the paps there ? i don't know, but the fact is that he might be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more at his ease where no one can find him...

about the date, i don't know if the article was published today, bab posted it today (april 1st), sure, but her friend told her about it yesterday or 2 days ago ? so unless indian papers celebrate april fools in advance, it makes sense...

anyway, we might find out pretty soon, next time he comes out of a super party in london with his pals the super pop stars :naughty: :naughty:

That's right Yop! :biggrin2:

But according to Pam's post back on p8, some fans (or paparazzi??) heard Mika's plans and followed him to the retreat in India, staying there too, and posted pictures of him on their "trashy" blog. One is the bendy Mika picture. She seems to have no doubt from looking at the blog. No link to it for obvious reasons....LEAVE MIKA IN PEACE!!!:sneaky2:

I don't think this is an April fool, I think the date just happened to coincide with the news. Bab's posted article was published before April 1st.

But according to Pam's post back on p8, some fans (or paparazzi??) heard Mika's plans and followed him to the retreat in India, staying there too, and posted pictures of him on their "trashy" blog. One is the bendy Mika picture. She seems to have no doubt from looking at the blog. No link to it for obvious reasons....LEAVE MIKA IN PEACE!!!:sneaky2:

I don't think this is an April fool, I think the date just happened to coincide with the news. Bab's posted article was published before April 1st.

oh ok... haven't read the whole argumentative 22 pages :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Personally I am still skeptic as to whether that was actually Mika in the picture O.o and I don't think he'd let people take pictures of him...I know he's quite a patient guy (as seen when coming out of a club and helping up a girl who fell over) but considering he's on his own or at least meant to be, trying to find some peace and quiet, I'd have thought he'd have been more "go away and leave me alone" if ya get me..?

unfortunately i think it's not:thumbdown:

you know that famous quote "the more i see of humans the more I admire dogs"...well, that's how i feel right now...

i've been looking around the net for some info, i do practize some kind of hindouist methods myself and i wanted to know more about mika's retreat since i found this amazing etc.etc. ayway i found this blog...i'm not sure if i understand correctly, if those people are paparazzi or fans but anyway (god knows how) they knew about mika's indian travel and they reserved a place in the same^place of pilgrimage... i waont post the name of the blog or anything because they have a lot of stolen pics of more or less good quality and this is to me a total violation of privacy...perfect piece of trash blog, those people are mad anyway, here is the the picture who is to my opinion the less private, because it's outside and you can see other people, he is busy practising......i just hope (i'm naive) that no one will find their stupid blog) and that those pics wont be in the mirror or anywhere else...poor mika:thumbdown:

15nafer.jpg

You mean this picture ?????

Well, eeer... if this is Mika, i might be the Queen of England !! :blink:

And even if he was already in Rishikesh, i really can't imagine him practising yoga half naked in the middle of the crowd, anyway....

You mean this picture ?????

Well, eeer... if this is Mika, i might be the Queen of England !! :blink:

And even if he was already in Rishikesh, i really can't imagine him practising yoga half naked in the middle of the crowd, anyway....

That's what I thought. It just seems so random!

I can't believe that Mika goes somewhere and other people find out about it before us!

Unless they have some links to the Hindu community in London, for instance, as he was seen at that temple at Neasden.

Or one of his close circle has let the cat out of the bag? But that hasn't happened before, though. They seem to be pretty tight.

I can't believe that Mika goes somewhere and other people find out about it before us!

Unless they have some links to the Hindu community in London, for instance, as he was seen at that temple at Neasden.

Or one of his close circle has let the cat out of the bag? But that hasn't happened before, though. They seem to be pretty tight.

yes... i have doubts about this "blog" we will never find... it would be quite a bad time for his relatives to let the cat out of the bag for the first time ever, the only time he is obviously ASKING for some privacy :blink:

I don't think it's a fact that people found out before us, I think it's a case of people finding out in the first place. I mean, come on, Mika's trying to make a get-away and there's people following him around! :shocked:

It sounds like he was spotted at the airport. I'm guessing Mika hasn't made much of an impact in India or we'd have more Indian MFCers but maybe some Westerners noticed him.

Still, I'm not sure where all these other details would come from unless they're just speculating based on his itinerary and kinda making stuff up like the British press seems to do.

It sounds like he was spotted at the airport. I'm guessing Mika hasn't made much of an impact in India or we'd have more Indian MFCers but maybe some Westerners noticed him.

Still, I'm not sure where all these other details would come from unless they're just speculating based on his itinerary and kinda making stuff up like the British press seems to do.

I was thinking the same really. They always say "a source close to" when they are just making up stuff. Okay so he is in India, seems to be true, but I don't think anyone really knows what he is doing there :blink:

He obviously didn't use Terminal 5 then, or he would still be there! :mf_rosetinted: