Jordan: Mika my f**king ass – he's a one-hit wonder!!

OhMyMika!!

Jordan my fkn tits- who is she anyway? Will she be around in another year? One wh°re wonder:rolleyes:

Crash and Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrn:roftl:

Seriously, the only people who actually know and care about her are 12 year old teenagers who secretely read the playboy of their daddy trying to figure out what more they can do with that thing between their legs apart from going to the loo...:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LMFAAAAAAAAAAAAAO og, this chick better watch whaat she says mika has a fanclub and he's not afraid to use it:mf_rosetinted:

She's got one too:naughty:

http://www.jordanfanclub.co.uk/index.php?page=263

For just 25 pounds a year you will get full access to all the fantitstic extras and you will even receive your own personally signed welcome letter, postcard and a signed photo! Aaaaand you can even ASK HER ADVICEEE....that's how generous she is:mf_rosetinted:

Crash and Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrn:roftl:

Seriously, the only people who actually know and care about her are 12 year old teenagers who secretely read the playboy of their daddy trying to figure out what more they can do with that thing between their legs apart from going to the loo...:mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

But I'm pretty much sure that her fans aren't only 12 years old teenagers, but also a bit older boys...:fisch: Well Mika obviously isn't. :naughty:

Anyway who cares? I personally am sick and tired of those wanna-be-stars who make it by going to reality shows, taking nude pictures...and then BOOM- they're super famous, they sing, dance, act, write books..., and become some sort of heroes. Pretty lame.:thumbdown:

Jordan my fkn tits- who is she anyway? Will she be around in another year? One wh°re wonder:rolleyes:

:lmao:

She's got one too:naughty:

http://www.jordanfanclub.co.uk/index.php?page=263

For just 25 pounds a year you will get full access to all the fantitstic extras and you will even receive your own personally signed welcome letter, postcard and a signed photo! Aaaaand you can even ASK HER ADVICEEE....that's how generous she is:mf_rosetinted:

Omg. You don't even get your own personal Jordan tits?:shocked::naughty:

Wonder how many members that fanclub has...I'm sure they haven't more than we and aren't as crazy (although you must be pretty stupid to be a fan of hers:boxed: )

what a bitch that Jordan is :thumbdown:

who da hell is she, to say about MIKA like that? and actually i'm glad he didnt take a picture with her !

she's so haughty, and she has is a big boobs :naughty:

can smoeone tell her myspace link ? i cant find her :thumbdown:

Who the heck does she think she is? He talks about Mika as though she was someone. The only thing she has done is showing herself with few (or no) clothes on. B*tch! Mika is where he is because he is talented. She, on the other hand... *coughs*:thumbdown:

:roftl:

She has two large "hits"!! :wink2:

:roftl:

love the above comments! really respect him for not having his photo taken with her, its up to him after all, hes a brave man for doing it because he has obviously rattled her cage :roftl:

Is this really true? I can't see anybody going to newspapers about something as silly as a picture. The only problem is, i have no idea who she is, and i bet a lot of others don't know here either, but TONZ of people know who Mika is...

amazing, she must be a real beeotch then, no wonder Mika wouldn't want to get near her.