The Pet thread

soangel

Awwww I love him. He's so sweet.

Thanks so much!!! Here's another photo of him sleeping:

100_0105.jpg

I used to have two baby birds too. My mom accidentally killed one of them though And after that one died the other wouldn't eat anything so he died to

Oh my goodness...that's so sad!!!

Max.jpg

this is Max!

He has to honestly be one of the cutest dogs ever!!!

These are my cats:

Polly (the one with brown ears and brown face) and Hamilton (the white one - yes, he's named after a certain racing driver.... :mf_rosetinted:) :naughty:

Cats1012.jpg

How adorable are they?!?

For some reason I can't upload pictures to any websites, but I'll just add them as attachments.

This was my dear dear cat. Her name was Nisse and she was the daughter of my first cat. She looked almost exactly the same as her father, Kiti, did.

In the last picture she is trying to let everybody know that this is her way of showing the middle finger I guess

I miss them both so much.

Haha...that's so funny!!! They are so precious!!!

Aw, so cute!

Nisse? Where are you from? That is a Swedish name!:wub2:

From Estonia. :wink2: I am aware of the fact that this is a Swedish name, I don't even know where I got it from, but it just suited her that much. :naughty: Although Nisse is a male name in Sweden right?

Look at those paws! :biggrin2:

:wub2:

They are soooooo cute!!!

They are.:blush-anim-cl:

The black and white one (Archi) is soooo cute. Now is big and fat, but he's still cute.

And the other one (Sofia), she thinks she is a queen.:naughty:.

They are.:blush-anim-cl:

The black and white one (Archi) is soooo cute. Now is big and fat, but he's still cute.

And the other one (Sofia), she thinks she is a queen.:naughty:.

My cat is big and fat as well...and he has a small head...hahaha

My dad breeds Chihuahua's so I have a lot of them. I also had a Rottie which was my baby, but she stays with my stepsister now and I haven't seen her in forever:tears:

Well, here are a few of my babies:

kk_4.jpg

Ralphi

kk_2_-_kopie.jpg

Kajtek

img_1209.jpg?w=488;h=529

Robbie

img_0332.jpg?w=488;h=455

Celina

img_0457.jpg?w=488;h=641

Chanel

foto3-107.jpg?w=490;h=397

Otylia, Kajtek, Chanel and one of the pups

From Estonia. :wink2: I am aware of the fact that this is a Swedish name, I don't even know where I got it from, but it just suited her that much. :naughty: Although Nisse is a male name in Sweden right?

Yes it is!:thumb_yello:

It's a pet name from Nils.

hey! sorry for OT :naughty:

one of our users needs help! it's just one klick (or maby 2 :naughty:) and you will help to bring the smile to childs face! :D c'mon I belive in ya! MFC-ers got to stick together! for more info go here http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15015

thank you :biggrin2:

AnnaMariaPetra don't know nothing about my spamming threads action so if it's wrong etc please put all the consequences on me only. thx

the pictures are all so cute! :biggrin2:

i had a dog named elmo, but he sadly passed away..:(

now i have fish..but they don't really count as pets, do they? :naughty:

why not? when i was a child i used to take my father's fish out of the aquarium and cuddle it. it didn't live long though :boxed:

why not? when i was a child i used to take my father's fish out of the aquarium and cuddle it. it didn't live long though :boxed:

:lmfao: .... you murderer... :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

well, heaps of people ask, 'what pets do you have?'

and i say, well i have a few fish.

then they start laughing at me..:blink:

:lmfao: .... you murderer... :mf_rosetinted:

she made me do it, gollum gollum

:lmao:

well, heaps of people ask, 'what pets do you have?'

and i say, well i have a few fish.

then they start laughing at me..:blink:

when people have spiders as pets :shocked:, that's weird for me. fish are nice, i once befriended a fish in a pet shop my friend works in. it's a big, blue, beautiful fish with sth like bump on her forehead. it follows me when i move. fish are pets for sure!

when people have spiders as pets :shocked:, that's weird for me. fish are nice, i once befriended a fish in a pet shop my friend works in. it's a big, blue, beautiful fish with sth like bump on her forehead. it follows me when i move. fish are pets for sure!

:roftl:yes i don't classify insects and bugs as pets..anyway i have a fear of those things..

oh, isn't that nice..my fish are scared of me..i don't think tapping on the fish tank helps..:boxed:

:roftl:yes i don't classify insects and bugs as pets..anyway i have a fear of those things..

oh, isn't that nice..my fish are scared of me..i don't think tapping on the fish tank helps..:boxed:

same here, spiders terrify me, even if it's the smallest one i can't kill it coz i would have to get close to it. i just can't :boxed:

lmao, maybe they're playing hide and seek with u or something :roftl:

same here, spiders terrify me, even if it's the smallest one i can't kill it coz i would have to get close to it. i just can't :boxed:

lmao, maybe they're playing hide and seek with u or something :roftl:

yes i know!

i have to get someone else to shoo it away or kill it..

i can't stand the thought of bugs & insects, let alone killing them!

they send shivers down my spine..:naughty:

:naughty:maybe they are..:bleh:

yes i know!

i have to get someone else to shoo it away or kill it..

i can't stand the thought of bugs & insects, let alone killing them!

they send shivers down my spine..:naughty:

:naughty:maybe they are..:bleh:

it's gross but when i scream my cat is usually faster than my brother and he eats the spiders. eewww.. :boxed: he's always so proud of himself, looking at me as if he was saying 'praise me human, i'm the greatest hunter ever' :blink: