I was wondering

DarkLight

what your user name means (if it means anything) and why you chose it & also the bit below your user name (if you chose it yourself) what's that mean?

I'm just interested in the reason's behind people choosing their usernames & such

My user name darklight is from Darren Hayes' album the tension and the spark the theme of the album is the darkness & the light in life the good & the bad, the pain & the joy. it kinda describes my life too I suppose.

the bit below my user name where it says master mind controller, that's to do with Derren Brown who's a psychological illusionist he seemingly 'controls' people's minds (I used to be an illusionist too btw)

and under location I put inside your mind (instead of where I come from) which is again to do with Derren Brown he seemingly can 'read your mind, like he's actually 'inside your mind' hence his 1st dvd being called inside your mind

so what's your user name etc all about?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When i was first obsessed with Mika my cuz just told me im such a Mika Freaka (we have a habit of rhyming) hahaha it was sooooo cute and i love it!

lol that's a good user name very amusing!!!:roftl:

I've satrted to use a new user name on new sites I've just joined

it is

dodgy holiday

I suppose there's no real need to explain why I started using that user name!!

I just thought it wwas kinda amusing & is as you know it's from the song billy brown

lol that's a good user name very amusing!!!:roftl:

I've satrted to use a new user name on new sites I've just joined

it is

dodgy holiday

I suppose there's no real need to explain why I started using that user name!!

I just thought it wwas kinda amusing & is as you know it's from the song billy brown

hahaha thanx thanx and good name, dodgy holiday, Billy Brown is so random i love it

Mine is basically my name with a bit of randomness added to the end. My friend came up with it when i was at school when i was trying to think of an email address. I tend to use it for most things on the internet. Although now i wish i had tried to come up with something more inspired, i dont like it now.

Whats underneath is fairly self explanitory, im lost and im trying to find myself.:cool:

Well...I will like Mika 4 life and 13 is the number of toronto maple leafs captain (and swedish heartthrob) mats sundin.

And I always thought it was because you were 13 when you joined up!

OK, my username is from the fact that I used to call all my female friends chickadee (I don't even really remember why that started). I haven't bothered to change the bit underneath and it never occurred to me to not actually state where I was really from.

mine is lalalifegoeson, i got it from a beatles song but now i come to thing of it, i dont thing thats the words " oh bla dee oh bla daa, life goes on brah !! its ether lordy how there life goes on or la la life goes on, idk. lol

and the thing under it is thats gitty its pritty, its something mika said in the d.v.d

and then the location thing is holding mika and david bowie's hand on a sidewalk in houston texas.

thats simple, i like mika and david bowie and im from/in houston texas :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Daydreambeliever is a song by the Monkees...and I like it. :cheerful_h4h:

I donno. I always just liked the thought of being a "daydream believer" and I think it just sounds cool.

And "what a day for a daydream" is a line from a song called Daydream by The Lovin' Spoonful. I like how mellow that song is and another line I like from this song is "I've been dreaming since I woke up today..." which is something that I do on a regular basis.:naughty:

Ok. I'm sleepy and off to bed.

haha...~Ana~ it's my first name:mf_rosetinted: pimped with those wavies beside:naughty: i'm cool:cool:

and the "i think i'm paranoid" it's the name of a song...i really like it, :lmfao: i think i'm paranoid...

he he

bye...

The Mandi part of my name is because that's my name (Amanda) and the Lambi part is because of Gwen Stefani's clothing line L.A.M.B. (Love. Angel. Music. Baby.) I'm obsessed with both, so it seemed appropriate and sounded nice when you put both together. mandilambi. :)

Things below: My signature is of pictures from when I saw No Doubt live in 2004. And the youtube links are of when I met Mika and when I was a Lollipop Girl.

Well, I Like Mars chocolate bars okok? :mf_rosetinted: Not the american ones though, never tasted them. The european ones!

And there are other reasons to it as well. Veronica Mars, tv-show that I love and was/am kinda' obsessed with.

And then there's the planet Mars, which I've never visited and would not like to either. I wanna go to the moon instead, they have cheese that you could ski on like Wallace and Gromit.

Well, I Like Mars chocolate bars okok? :mf_rosetinted: Not the american ones though, never tasted them. The european ones!

:shocked: Wow, that is freaky. At the exact same moment I was asking you what your nickname meant in the appleman thread.

I was hoping you would say English choccies. :thumb_yello:

And there are other reasons to it as well. Veronica Mars, tv-show that I love and was/am kinda' obsessed with.

And then there's the planet Mars, which I've never visited and would not like to either. I wanna go to the moon instead, they have cheese that you could ski on like Wallace and Gromit.

I didn't know that european and american Mars are different,I thought Mars is Mars everywhere.

my username-my real name

custom title-how I feel about this place

I'm soooo creative.:mf_rosetinted:

I didn't know that european and american Mars are different,I thought Mars is Mars everywhere.

Oh yeah, you're right actually!. I feel so stupid now. I mixed up Mars with Milky Way. Mars is probably the same everywhere(??) but Milky Way on the other hand is, i think, different overseas. Sorry for my confusion.