Yes/no Site Change?

Daniella92

just don't be mad- :sneaky2: ...So...Should we change the orange color of site and the picture(i mean i can't but can smn who made it that way:))?

I mean i love it ....but...it just maybe needs a little bit of change...I don't know...What do u think guys?

SRY IF STH LIKE THIS ALLREADY EXIST... :blush-anim-cl:

EVERYBODY'S GONNA LOVE TODAY!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5181&stc=1&d=1209716492

3144_large.jpg

post-10198-142983676296_thumb.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just don't be mad- :sneaky2: ...So...Should we change the orange color of site and the picture(i mean i can't but can smn who made it that way:))?

I mean i love it ....but...it just maybe needs a little bit of change...I don't know...What do u think guys?

SRY IF STH LIKE THIS ALLREADY EXIST... :blush-anim-cl:

EVERYBODY'S GONNA LOVE TODAY!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5181&stc=1&d=1209716492

3144_large.jpg

I may be wrong about this, but I thought that an orange background made it easier for dyslexics to understand it, and I thought, that's why it's orange. I could be wrong about the colour, but I know there are some backgrounds and fonts that make it easier for people with dyslexia. So, if there is to be a change of any kind, I think it needs to be dyslexic friendly. We are Mika's fan club, and he's the most famous dyslexic there is. So his club's fan site should be dyslexic friendly

I may be wrong about this, but I thought that an orange background made it easier for dyslexics to understand it, and I thought, that's why it's orange. I could be wrong about the colour, but I know there are some backgrounds and fonts that make it easier for people with dyslexia. So, if there is to be a change of any kind, I think it needs to be dyslexic friendly. We are Mika's fan club, and he's the most famous dyslexic there is. So his club's fan site should be dyslexic friendly

:naughty: i never knew that.

:original:

I like the MFC (obviously) but I would LOVE for the Orange to go!! And for the picture at the top as well, please.........:naughty::naughty::naughty:

As we said before, it should look like a spreadsheet so that we can look at it from work without getting fired:roftl:

I just want a better picture.

I seem to recall we had this one up for a day or so, who remembers that??? I really like that one:

moneyshirt2.jpg

Colours are fine but I agree we could do with a change of picture

Nah, I like this colour.. on the MFC, not usually my sort of colour, but it's what represents the MFC :wub2: It'd be weird having another theme, yeah we'd get used to it, but still

I don't love or hate the orange. I could do with another colour, but it's not important. I love the ringmaster pix, i really do, but if it was at all possible, i think it would be fun to have a pic of the month to be displayed or something like that. Just a thought =]

you could even turn it into a fun thing where people vote on it or submit their pix.

but then again, i dunno how much work it is to get a pic cropped up there.