:wheelchair:

I lately watched a very funny, long videoshow made by a fan & which started "Last year a guy drove us crazy..." with wistful comments ; the girl had a very low-pitched, almost funereal voice and it was really different. At some point Mika says in an interview "I am looking for a stable relationship" and I can't find when he said that, in which interview, even though I have surfed the Internet and Utube and downloaded dozens of them. Most annoying, I keep trying to find it and fall back on stuff I have already watched... Maybe the fan who made the video is a MFC member ? Unfortunately I often change the title of the videos I download and when I tried to find this back on utube and hopefully her name I couldn't as the related videos were dirty ones... weird!

Can you help ?

x Marie-Andrée

Guess you're talking about the TBA Gig. And yes it's by a MFCer, babspanky.

Here is the one with the 'Stable relationship' bit http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=29970765

You can find the rest of it and more stuff here http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13931 :original:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guess you're talking about the TBA Gig. And yes it's by a MFCer, babspanky.

Here is the one with the 'Stable relationship' bit http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=29970765

You can find the rest of it and more stuff here http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13931 :original:

Thanks a lot, Miro. I have found them exactly where you told me.

Okay.. im looking for a french interview from which these are taken:

m_f57373ffcc1b4a71cb8d0f6ff9ac6c9d.gifm_d83c3979d891d4197bfdbc382bbdb2e1.gif

m_44090b55c3dfcb6eb8b333d74b145dcb.gif

there was also this part where they were blowing up balloons

So any one got it please?

I believe I do & will try to find it for you even if I have so many videos that it might take some time. But it was quite short, that should be make it easier to trace.

If you're looking for something at all MIKA or MFC related, then you can come here and ask. Any pictures, videos, interviews in the News section where it takes too long to search through our many pages, or you're just being lazy, or the search option isn't being too accurate, or you want to talk to a real person...

I just thought it would be easier in one big thread for everything! :wink2:

So ask/search/answer away! There's bound to be someone who knows where it is...

Mine: I'm desperately searching for the written down interview where they ask him what his favorite shape cloud is, I think, and he says boob shaped ones.. Among other questions...(?).. :lmfao:

And also the interview where he says he flirts with everything and everyone.. whether it's a teacup or a tree...:naughty:

They might be in the same one... Thanks! :huglove:

Marie-Thérèse

I may have already posted this message (so many threads, I get confused sometimes and find it difficult to find my old posts and possible answers to them).

I posted the following about the crazy 'Mika's possible girl-friend' thread which is actually becoming seriouser and seriouser... What is part of my 'looking for something' pb is in bold.

[B]

I listened again to blog archive n° 10, Sailing, and what I could hear at about 40' was : 'it's my close one's birthday', then Mika's conclusion to the day out sailing was : 'and life has never felt so sweet... absolutely full'.

[/b]

Whether Mika is currently dating a person (gender unknown) born on July 16th or a girl born on May 5th is totally irrelevant ; this crazy thread is just a fun one, and I would personally feel very uncomfortable if we were seriously wondering who he is doing it with, which is none of our business.

My point is : don't any of the MFC members whose mother tongue is not English sometimes find it difficult to catch every word that is said in an interview or, even more often, in the blog archives ?

Would one -or several- of the English-speaking MFC members translate at least the blogs (they are quite short) ?

As far as I am concerned I would be quite willing to translate into English the French interviews that have not been translated yet. Or the French blogs.

Couldn't manage the French version of GK though, unless I find the written lyrics somewhere (been unable to so far). The little I heard of them (when Mika was discussing them with Doriand in the car) makes me feel sorry Mika didn't write them himself, they would have been so much better. Although it's not that important : it was sweet of him to sing it at his summer gigs in France.

[/b]

So long,

M.-Th.

Marie-Thérèse

I may have already posted this message (so many threads, I get confused sometimes and find it difficult to find my old posts and possible answers to them).

I posted the following about the crazy 'Mika's possible girl-friend' thread which is actually becoming seriouser and seriouser... What is part of my 'looking for something' pb is in bold.

[B]

I listened again to blog archive n° 10, Sailing, and what I could hear at about 40' was : 'it's my close one's birthday', then Mika's conclusion to the day out sailing was : 'and life has never felt so sweet... absolutely full'.

[/b]

Whether Mika is currently dating a person (gender unknown) born on July 16th or a girl born on May 5th is totally irrelevant ; this crazy thread is just a fun one, and I would personally feel very uncomfortable if we were seriously wondering who he is doing it with, which is none of our business.

My point is : don't any of the MFC members whose mother tongue is not English sometimes find it difficult to catch every word that is said in an interview or, even more often, in the blog archives ?

Would one -or several- of the English-speaking MFC members translate at least the blogs (they are quite short) ?

As far as I am concerned I would be quite willing to translate into English the French interviews that have not been translated yet. Or the French blogs.

Couldn't manage the French version of GK though, unless I find the written lyrics somewhere (been unable to so far). The little I heard of them (when Mika was discussing them with Doriand in the car) makes me feel sorry Mika didn't write them himself, they would have been so much better. Although it's not that important : it was sweet of him to sing it at his summer gigs in France.

[/b]

So long,

M.-Th.

Yes, ususally I get the drift of what he says or write. But when the sound of the vid is bad it's not always easy to understand it. I use an online dictionary (actually a couple of them) to look things up, and I use it often.

So I'm not the best person to do this, but in the nr. 10 blog I think he says this:

Good day, we are in Ile-de-Ré near La Rochelle and it's our day off before our gig at Francofolies. And it is my guitarist Martins birthday and we're all out on two catamarans, having a day of sailing. And life has never felt so sweet. It's absolute beautiful.

I'm searching for a thread!

It's a thread where there's some kinda list or something, about opinions and things about mika what celebs said about him. I used the searchoption, but I couldn't find it.

Hope someone can help me! :D

hmm can you remember some certain words?

or the names of celebrities?

Yes, ususally I get the drift of what he says or write. But when the sound of the vid is bad it's not always easy to understand it. I use an online dictionary (actually a couple of them) to look things up, and I use it often.

So I'm not the best person to do this, but in the nr. 10 blog I think he says this:

Good day, we are in Ile-de-Ré near La Rochelle and it's our day off before our gig at Francofolies. And it is my guitarist Martins birthday and we're all out on two catamarans, having a day of sailing. And life has never felt so sweet. It's absolute beautiful.

Marie-Thérèse

Thank you. I should really buy myself a hearing aid !

Marie-Thérèse

With your translation I watched the video again and I can't say that I heard the same things as you did. I even tried to lip read (I know, pathetic !) and couldn't read those words. But then if you are English speaking you are certainly right.

M.-Th.

Marie-Thérèse

With your translation I watched the video again and I can't say that I heard the same things as you did. I even tried to lip read (I know, pathetic !) and couldn't read those words. But then if you are English speaking you are certainly right.

M.-Th.

Marie-Thérèse, English is not my first language, but I hear exactly the same words Kaatje wrote.