• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Owww, do you have the fourth picture of this series in bigger size? Pretty pleaseee :)

I cant manage to do it, i would, but the picture wont show up on my editing site. I think you would be better off searching for editing sites where you can make it bigger and photshop the photos you dont want in it. Good luck :thumb_yello:

Guys...my good friend, ruxi sent me a link of a video with Mika from universal and she said that I have probably got it already in my email. Went to my email and hadnt and didn't click her link and lost it! :doh:

Do you guys have any idea what video she might be talking about? (she mentioned a wink)

And also: what was Rose talking about on twitter about Mika singing with a rat? :aah:

Guys...my good friend, ruxi sent me a link of a video with Mika from universal and she said that I have probably got it already in my email. Went to my email and hadnt and didn't click her link and lost it! :doh:

Do you guys have any idea what video she might be talking about? (she mentioned a wink)

And also: what was Rose talking about on twitter about Mika singing with a rat? :aah:

yeah he was singing I want to break free with randy the rat :roftl:

i think its this video http://www.universal-music.co.jp/stream/mika/nl_091224A_300k.asx

from here http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21318

yeah he was singing I want to break free with randy the rat :roftl:

Woo Oh My God!!! That was hilarious!!! :lmao:

:huglove: Thank you, Mari!!

Yeah, I think that was the one she was talking about and moreover...we have solved the mystery of that mic... :lol3:

Looking for the interview where MIKA tells

what the Queen said to him at the

recent show in Blackpool.

Goes some thing like:

Queen-

"We we talking about how much energy your have on stage."

Mika-

"I looked for you, but couldn't find you."

Queen-

" . . . I was sitting far enough back . . . "

Edited by A. Clay

Looking for the interview where MIKA tells

what the Queen said to him at the

recent show in Blackpool.

Goes some thing like:

Queen-

"We we talking about how much energy your have on stage."

Mika-

"I looked for you, but couldn't find you."

Queen-

" . . . I was sitting far enough back . . . "

Alice, is it a written interview?

Alice, I have a feeling it was in one of the Hannover vids

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction:

found it.*

MIKA does know how much true fan girls want that eye contact!

at 1:52*

Edited by A. Clay

It took me ages to find this thread! :aah: Seeing as "looking", "for", "something" and "thread" are all too common to be keywords in a search :roftl:

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has an mp3 version of Relax (acoustic)? :blink: I have a video of it on my ipod but it keeps draining the battery :thumbdown: