• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

straight.jpg

straight2.jpg

straight3.jpg

Can anyone give me some links of VIDS Mika performs with his STRAIGHT hair? :teehee: I can find some pics but never seen any vids ......:aah:

I'm sure we haven't seen any videos from that event as it was some kind of business ceremony.. (Music Industry Trust's Award) it was held to honour Universal Music's chairman :wink2:

I'm sure we haven't seen any videos from that event as it was some kind of business ceremony.. (Music Industry Trust's Award) it was held to honour Universal Music's chairman :wink2:

ohh...:sad:

thanks anyway !! :biggrin2:

Hey guys!:teehee:

you don't know who is speaking after ''any other world''?

FAQ

Who is the woman speaking in “Any Other World”?

Mika’s neighbour and longtime family friend Raffa, from Lebanon. She is also in the crowd scenes of the “Grace Kelly” video and is the woman popping out of the cake in the “Love Today” video.

im looking for video which is mika is excited about his stage trucks in a travelling car. i saw it on youtube but i cant find it now.

It is from his second DVD , but we shouldn't popularize the parts of this DVD in You Tube or other hostings. It is rules of MFC :thumb_yello:

Okay, Can I have the name of DVD ?

Mika's first DVD is Live in Cartoon Motion, his second is Live Parc Des Princes Paris

http://www.amazon.fr/Live-Parc-Princes-Paris-Mika/dp/B001GRTPJS

I added the link so you could see what the DVD looks like.

Edited by crazyaboutmika

ok... i've got a bit of a strange question and i don't know if anyone will know the answer :teehee:

bare in mind that i may be a bit :loco::teehee:

ok here it goes...

i'm going to Paris near then end of the year... and i was wondering... in PDP you can see Mika in Louboutin store with Louboutin,.. now my question is... was that in Paris?? and if so which one (cause there's apparently two :teehee:)

i'm totally :insane: for asking this :no:?? :aah::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

I'm looking for the VIDEO.

Mika served a cup of tea for the interviewer (man)...

I saw it on YouTube.

Does anybody know the YouTube link ???

Edit

Marina found the link !

Grazie mille Marina :flowers2:

Edited by Kumazzz