THANK YOU ALL so much, unfortunately, I did not win! :( it doesn't matter, I am already saving for my big plan next year - Paris! :)

i ended up on 11. or 12. place! i was so darn close to be in first ten ! gah! then they picked three out of those ten which were the most original.

i lost a lot of nerves :naughty: and i warmly advise you not to take part in those kind of games LOL :lol3: stress for nothing!

but you were great and I really appreciate every single like!!! :flowers2: In the beginning i was not even thinking I could go so far, i was literally step away! :)

so THANKS!!!!!!!! :huglove:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

THANK YOU ALL so much, unfortunately, I did not win! :( it doesn't matter, I am already saving for my big plan next year - Paris! :)

i ended up on 11. or 12. place! i was so darn close to be in first ten ! gah! then they picked three out of those ten which were the most original.

i lost a lot of nerves :naughty: and i warmly advise you not to take part in those kind of games LOL :lol3: stress for nothing!

but you were great and I really appreciate every single like!!! :flowers2: In the beginning i was not even thinking I could go so far, i was literally step away! :)

You're welcome sweetie! It's a pity you didn't win, your pic was really nice!

:huglove:

Awww, you really should have won. But you fid it really good :) grats!

Anyone know where I can find Mika's version of Gave it all away?

Seems to have dissapeared of youtube... =(

I saw that too! I know it was called something like "Gave it all away - more Mika !"

If anyone knows anything about it / finds it, please tell us! I miss that thing.. :(

Hello!!! :bye:

I'm looking for the pic that Imma has a big whith wig and Mika is looking at her in a funny face!! :teehee:

I wanted to show it a friend of mine, but when I was looking it I couldn't find it!! :roftl:

Thank's a lot!!! :wink2:

Hello!!! :bye:

I'm looking for the pic that Imma has a big whith wig and Mika is looking at her in a funny face!! :teehee:

I wanted to show it a friend of mine, but when I was looking it I couldn't find it!! :roftl:

Thank's a lot!!! :wink2:

is it this one?

0_4bd8c_ff1d06fc_XL

one of my fav pics ...is so funny:teehee:

is it this one?

0_4bd8c_ff1d06fc_XL

one of my fav pics ...is so funny:teehee:

Yes!!! This one!!!! Thank's!!! :wink2: But I also remember another one, but in the other side Imma but I'm not sure...

And... do you know what gig was it from? Cause I want to see the video!!! :roftl:

Thank's again!!!!:thumb_yello:

It's so funny this pic!!! :teehee:

Anyone know where I can find Mika's version of Gave it all away?

Seems to have dissapeared of youtube... =(

Ooh, was Mika's version out there? I'd SO love to hear that! :mf_lustslow: I think the duet version is lovely, but too much Boyzone, not enough Mika!

I saw that too! I know it was called something like "Gave it all away - more Mika !"

If anyone knows anything about it / finds it, please tell us! I miss that thing.. :(

For people asking about Mika's version of Gave It All Away, I have it on my computer and can probably email it to people. :wink2:

ME ME ME!!! Please...!!

We're are not allowed to talk about Mikas demos on MFC. It's against the rules and someone was banned for sending them around and posting them on YouTube last year I think.

Yes!!! This one!!!! Thank's!!! :wink2: But I also remember another one, but in the other side Imma but I'm not sure...

And... do you know what gig was it from? Cause I want to see the video!!! :roftl:

Thank's again!!!!:thumb_yello:

It's so funny this pic!!! :teehee:

ohmm you got me there :aah:

I'm not sure I think it was in Dublin 15/02/10 ..:blink:

We're are not allowed to talk about Mikas demos on MFC. It's against the rules and someone was banned for sending them around and posting them on YouTube last year I think.

Ok, sorry, I didn't realise that counted. :blush-anim-cl: I deleted that post!

Edited by EmmaImogen