We're are not allowed to talk about Mikas demos on MFC. It's against the rules and someone was banned for sending them around and posting them on YouTube last year I think.

I am really sorry. I never thought it was a demo or unreleased track. *goes to the corner with a cone hat spelling: DUMB*

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am really sorry. I never thought it was a demo or unreleased track. *goes to the corner with a cone hat spelling: DUMB*

I think that now Boyzone have had a hit with the song, and Mika has sung it publicly with them, there is no reason not to talk about it :naughty:

This is what it says in the FAQs

Mika recorded a number of demos for Life in Cartoon Motion that did not make it onto the final album. These were leaked some time ago, and have made their way around the internet. They are not official releases, and Mika prefers that people do not share them further since these are unfinished versions of the songs and he may want to release them in another format at another time. MFC members prefer to comply with Mika’s wishes on the subject, and discuss only officially released songs, or songs that have been performed live.

Edited by silver

i'm looking for that video interview of mika at bestival, wearing the space suit where he reads out the question "do you come in space?" and he goes into fits of giggles and the camera man says that it's actually "do you come in peace?"

PLEASE!

tp-329.jpg

http://mikatube.com/archive/index.php?option=com_hwdvideoshare&task=viewvideo&Itemid=56&video_id=329

Anybody got this version of Big Girl

but in sync? Cause all the good ones available are from the other version..

And it would be great if someone can download this one

as I can't download it with real player.

Thanks in advance :original:

Edited by Miro

Hi, I'm looking for a picture of the whole band+lollipop girls+Big girls(with skull heads), when they are together to bow at the end of a show.

I know there's more than one pic like this but I just cannot find any! :aah:

Anybody got this version of Big Girl
but in sync? Cause all the good ones available are from the other version..

And it would be great if someone can download this one

as I can't download it with real player.

Thanks in advance :original:

If anyone wanna download any mp3 from video you can use http://www.vidtomp3.com, it works always :thumb_yello:

I wonder if MFC has such a thread where people showcase their artwork. Everything from photos to little videos, paintings, illustrations and stuff like this..

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18607

Here it is

:thumb_yello:

But I guess there is a place especially for drawings,paintings,t-shirts,digital paint, everything you made by your own :)

Hi, I'm looking for a picture of the whole band+lollipop girls+Big girls(with skull heads), when they are together to bow at the end of a show.

There's the one in my signature... Maybe not good enough though? :dunno:

maybe these ones will help you, there are from the Hot Festival in Argentina:

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

Does anyone know where I can find a veriosion of let it snow, mika doing it, but they are in a small room, and mika isnt at the piano, he's leaning against a wall, and very casual. Can anyone remember?

Also, it might just be me making things up in my head, but an interview where he talks about what underwear he wears for show XD Like baggy ones, or tight. Yes, i sound strange, but I just thought of it and wanted to see t again!

Does anyone know where I can find a veriosion of let it snow, mika doing it, but they are in a small room, and mika isnt at the piano, he's leaning against a wall, and very casual. Can anyone remember?

Also, it might just be me making things up in my head, but an interview where he talks about what underwear he wears for show XD Like baggy ones, or tight. Yes, i sound strange, but I just thought of it and wanted to see t again!

:biggrin2: