• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:bye:

I'm looking for pictures of Mika wearing his pink, striped t-shirt (he usually wears it for LICM songs ? )

Maybe these ones??

500wipblgznisa.jpg

14105335403936169331614.jpg

shaggysmile.jpg

Edited by Mikasister

Off topic: that ^ photo...I've been looking for it for a long time. I've never seen it so big. Even though that wasn't for me, thank you!

You're welcome dear. :bye:

This picture from Flickr by Kinky Fantastic

"This photo was taken on November 9, 2006"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kinkyfantastic/293113199/

Hello, I'd like to know from where these pics are (please forget the captions :mf_rosetinted:), I know is from a very known interview with MIKA, but I can't remember which one and also these pics in a large size :wub2:

165839960.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1299994521&Signature=hBg1EkneZjGqHjFcnRlSoWTmYdU%3D

Big thanks since now :biggrin2:

Hello, I'd like to know from where these pics are (please forget the captions :mf_rosetinted:), I know is from a very known interview with MIKA, but I can't remember which one and also these pics in a large size :wub2:

165839960.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1299994521&Signature=hBg1EkneZjGqHjFcnRlSoWTmYdU%3D

I can't see the picture... would you link for the picture ?

You're welcome dear friend :bye:

I'm sorry ... couldn't found out these pics !

ok then, could you send the link to the thread of this interview??? I'll try to find there if possible :biggrin2:

Here's the interview . . .

[YOUTUBE]XM6C6amMI6Y[/YOUTUBE]

I'm looking for Something like this but with Pink and white stripes , he wore it when he performed songs from LICM in the concert which was telecasted for the MTV World Stage performance of his. Here's the picture similar to it.I distinctly remember the back of the t-shirt was longer in proportion to the front.

5522136151_2efee0d8f5.jpg

I'm looking for Something like this but with Pink and white stripes , he wore it when he performed songs from LICM in the concert which was telecasted for the MTV World Stage performance of his. Here's the picture similar to it.I distinctly remember the back of the t-shirt was longer in proportion to the front.

5522136151_2efee0d8f5.jpg

I doubt that he wore that t-shirt but with pink stripes, I've only seen it in red and white. And the one in the pic you posted is longer from the back as well, so I imagine the pic you're looking for maybe got certain lightning making the red looks as if it's pink :dunno: That's just my guess anyway :wink2:

Hi guys!!!

I'm looking for a Mika's pic.Mika is signing an autograph,

he wears metallic glasses and the same trousers that wore at Italian hospital last December

and also wears a blue dark coat

Thanks so much:thumb_yello: