• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heyaa!

I'm looking for that video,where Mika's in Japan and he jumps off from stage to the audience.It was on a festival in 2007,i think.Anyone can find it to me please?:wub2:

Is that?

I just heard Blame it on the Girls was sang by Super Junior (they are boyband from Korea) and it's so interesting.

I want to know, have you already open the thread about his song that performed by other artist?

I just heard Blame it on the Girls was sang by Super Junior (they are boyband from Korea) and it's so interesting.

I want to know, have you already open the thread about his song that performed by other artist?

not yet....i guess

Hey friends! :bye:

I know maybe I´m too dumb, but I hope... Is here someone, who lives in France (or anywhere, where it´s possible to find it), and who knows where it´s possible to buy Mika coke? Please, if so, could you send me a bottle? I was in Paris, in like 25 stores but I didn´t find it. Of course I would pay you as much as needed. I just really want it. :wink2:

Hey friends! :bye:

I know maybe I´m too dumb, but I hope... Is here someone, who lives in France (or anywhere, where it´s possible to find it), and who knows where it´s possible to buy Mika coke? Please, if so, could you send me a bottle? I was in Paris, in like 25 stores but I didn´t find it. Of course I would pay you as much as needed. I just really want it. :wink2:

I hope someone can help you with that...I live in France but I didn't find any where I live so I ended up bying it on ebay...:aah:

I hope someone can help you with that...I live in France but I didn't find any where I live so I ended up bying it on ebay...:aah:

I know but I can´t use Ebay I don´t have my own credit card and my mum shouldn´t agree with such a big price. (for her it´s too much for a bottle. she doesn´t understand teehee)

I think they're all sold out :( maybe not ALL, but I've read it somewhere, dunno where exactly, that they're all out... but perhaps people from France know better... :dunno:

Aw.. I´m upset. Anyway. I´m gonna get it somehow! No matter how! :wink2:

EDIT: I deleted question that was not actual.

Edited by Miss.roxy

I need some help...there's this interview Mika gave in an italian show (Parla con me if I remember correctly) in wich he sings Rain as a balad.

I have it as .mp3 but now I can't find the vid anywhere....anyone nows it's whereabouts?

Thank you :pinkbow:

I need some help...there's this interview Mika gave in an italian show (Parla con me if I remember correctly) in wich he sings Rain as a balad.

I have it as .mp3 but now I can't find the vid anywhere....anyone nows it's whereabouts?

Thank you :pinkbow:

http://mikatube.com/archive/index.php?option=com_hwdvideoshare&task=viewvideo&Itemid=56&video_id=64

:thumb_yello: