What're your guyses favorite SITM live performances????? :naughty:

And also where is the right half/page of this picture? It was from a magazine and it was like magician-ey one with black pants and a white shirt.

0hc3j6i8.jpg

And, where's that one video that's Mika at a festival I think in Japan or somewhere, and he's waiting for My Chemical Romance to come on and he says "Yeah everybody wants to see them?" (????) or something and he's on stage being interviewed by this guy with crazy hair and a girl?

:blink::shocked: never saw that lil pic.

:shocked: can't remember that...sry

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You are remembering the vid right, he played outside on a small stage at the MTV VMAJs in May 2007, then got interviewed there by the guy with the funny hair and the girl with the curly hair. But we no longer have access to the vid now, as nobody seems to have it on their computers. Youtube deleted everyone's accounts with it.:thumbdown:

I liked it because I could see myself behind him for a split second at the start!! (Me being the only person from MFC there at the time...holding my sign and all)

http://www.vmaj2007.com/pop.php?playlist=performance_list&startindex=32

is outside but not the interview

http://www.vmaj2007.com/pop.php?playlist=performance_list&startindex=5 is inside...the breathless GK version

You are remembering the vid right, he played outside on a small stage at the MTV VMAJs in May 2007, then got interviewed there by the guy with the funny hair and the girl with the curly hair. But we no longer have access to the vid now, as nobody seems to have it on their computers. Youtube deleted everyone's accounts with it.:thumbdown:

I liked it because I could see myself behind him for a split second at the start!! (Me being the only person from MFC there at the time...holding my sign and all)

http://www.vmaj2007.com/pop.php?playlist=performance_list&startindex=32

is outside but not the interview

http://www.vmaj2007.com/pop.php?playlist=performance_list&startindex=5 is inside...the breathless GK version

I've just checked, I don't have that vid either :(

I have two interviews from the VMA, with the curly girl and the guy with the funny haircut, but none of them are on stage.

Awww :(

Youtube :sneaky2:

Thanks for helping!!! :wink2: Hopefully it isn't lost forever and will randomly turn up somewhere :bleh:

Does anyone have the clip of Scott Mills pretending to be Mika? I've been seraching everywhere for it, but I can't find it... it's driving me insane!

Welcome tothe board Lindaa, and that is one of my favorite interviews, mika did much better than mr. mills here.:naughty: I was almost late for class once because i had to listen to the whole thing at 7am:shocked:

This should be a really easy one, but i somehow forgot to save it here. the aussie interview, wet suits, mika makes up jingle, blast from the past andy the rabbit...link?!

Welcome tothe board Lindaa, and that is one of my favorite interviews, mika did much better than mr. mills here.:naughty: I was almost late for class once because i had to listen to the whole thing at 7am:shocked:

This should be a really easy one, but i somehow forgot to save it here. the aussie interview, wet suits, mika makes up jingle, blast from the past andy the rabbit...link?!

I have it somewhere LG cos I only discovered it a few weeks back (:shocked:). Just need to go have a look...

I can find it on the harddrive where I've saved it, but I can't find it on youtube... It's Mika on Hamish and Andy. If I can't still can't find it on youtube I'll put it up on a filesharing site for you or something.

Ok I uploaded it on Send Space :wink2:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7uk95u

I'm looking for a thread where were post links to websites where you could find like thousands of pics...if you could give a hand i would be grateful, really :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Thanks,

Bianca xoxo:mf_rosetinted:

I'm looking for a thread where were post links to websites where you could find like thousands of pics...if you could give a hand i would be grateful, really :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Thanks,

Bianca xoxo:mf_rosetinted:

search by Mikagasmic thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!

xD Thanks for the welcome. :) I've been around, lurking, for quite a bit. xD Finally got around to posting...

is the wet suit interview... Haha, I totally love the jingle!!!

Thanks for the link, but that wasn't actually the one I had in mind. xD I have that one saved already... I'm talking about the one from early February where Scott mills was having that Mika themed week. where scott does the complete call with the estate agent... I haven't heard it, but I think it exists... Or maybe I'mcompletely mad :P

I can find it on the harddrive where I've saved it, but I can't find it on youtube... It's Mika on Hamish and Andy. If I can't still can't find it on youtube I'll put it up on a filesharing site for you or something.

Ok I uploaded it on Send Space :wink2:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7uk95u

xD Thanks for the welcome. :) I've been around, lurking, for quite a bit. xD Finally got around to posting...

is the wet suit interview... Haha, I totally love the jingle!!!

Thanks for the link, but that wasn't actually the one I had in mind. xD I have that one saved already... I'm talking about the one from early February where Scott mills was having that Mika themed week. where scott does the complete call with the estate agent... I haven't heard it, but I think it exists... Or maybe I'mcompletely mad :P

Thank you all!

and

Lindaa,

You're not mad, i heard it a few days ago, it's really long.