That was Lorna Bridge, I think. She used to be Mika's backup singer :bleh::wink2:

I'm not positive though...

I think he says it in the Scott Mills Radio imitation thingie one...

One second, I'll find it.

Oh ok..I know LB was his backup singer and she used to dress as a LG, but I wasn't sure if it was her speaking there :naughty:

Thanks!!!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha :wink2: de nada!

Well he doesn't really say the name.. But it seems like it would be Lorna :bleh:

She sounds like a twit! I'm sorry, I know it was meant to be fun, but I always cringe when I hear that bit cos she just sounds so.... stupid.

Firstly what a great thread!! I haven't seen a couple things b4 :shocked:

Ok I'm looking for that HMDYLM youtube vid where he left but the audience continued singing and he came back on and sang....:wub2: you could have seen he was really touched :wub2:

i think i saw that video on dailymotion, i think it must have been from one of the french concerts from last autumn

Firstly what a great thread!! I haven't seen a couple things b4 :shocked:

Ok I'm looking for that HMDYLM youtube vid where he left but the audience continued singing and he came back on and sang....:wub2: you could have seen he was really touched :wub2:

I think you mean that one http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=19862307 ??

I heard rumours that, after the India trip, he decided to go backpacking, and is currently somewhere in the South Pacific...wearing nothing but loin cloths, and making music with coconuts:naughty:Of course, all part of the research for the new album:thumb_yello:.

Inspired by the one and only

(the one with 'ss', not the nill) of course!

I can't help getting a little reminder of this beautiful song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhsGSnZhkA8&feature=related

And I still can't get over the fact that Mika left out the best part of this song, the ending lyrics!:wub2:

Oh. Wow. I was never aware of that. I wonder why that part didn't find its way into the Mikster's interpretation... it's not like he was not able to go up there :lmfao: ... but well, he must have had his reasons meeting.gif

Nice vid...but no sry, that's not the one :( But thanks anyway!!!

arghhhh I saved it on my youtube account but the thing is i saved practically all Mika vids so it's really hard to find it now :roftl:

Is it the one where he says at the beginning that his doctor told him he had to cancel all of his German concerts but "we're here!" And then he thanks everyone for making it a f@ck load easier etc etc. I have a copy of Sariflor's vid of that concert if that's the one you're looking for.

the live in cartoon motion DVD? what part in the movie? :wink2:

It's the documentary part where he's walking around in the artsy part of Berlin :naughty:

I've been looking for this one video but haven't been able to find it anywhere...

It's the one in Japan or China and it's the Day in the Life of Mika one... Here's a screencap from it

heart1.jpg

I really want to see it again!!

Is it the one where he says at the beginning that his doctor told him he had to cancel all of his German concerts but "we're here!" And then he thanks everyone for making it a f@ck load easier etc etc. I have a copy of Sariflor's vid of that concert if that's the one you're looking for.

i'm not sure...but can u post it anyway :naughty: sounds...interesting :naughty:

It's on the dvd, not sure you'll find it on youtube...

are you sure? i though he was by a coat rack? Perhaps i'm hallucinating lol, but i know it was on youtube at one point, but it very well may have been taken off.

are you sure? i though he was by a coat rack? Perhaps i'm hallucinating lol, but i know it was on youtube at one point, but it very well may have been taken off.

It's on the DVD

It's the documentary part where he's walking around in the artsy part of Berlin :naughty:

I've been looking for this one video but haven't been able to find it anywhere...

It's the one in Japan or China and it's the Day in the Life of Mika one... Here's a screencap from it

heart1.jpg

I really want to see it again!!

I've spent the past 45 mins looking in my favs for it...and i can't find it :hair::hair: