• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yup that was miori-mary's vid and her account name was maryvivian, sadly deleted. Someone else might have it saved on their PC.

Youtube have obviously been having a purge, if you have just one video from a big corporation like NBC or MTV, they delete your whole account if they find it. That's what happened to me and Christine and Sou.

It's the documentary part where he's walking around in the artsy part of Berlin :naughty:

I've been looking for this one video but haven't been able to find it anywhere...

It's the one in Japan or China and it's the Day in the Life of Mika one... Here's a screencap from it

heart1.jpg

I really want to see it again!!

I happen to have it :wink2:

PM me your msn adress I'll send it to you that way, my connection is too bad to upload anything at the mo.

I happen to have it :wink2:

PM me your msn adress I'll send it to you that way, my connection is too bad to upload anything at the mo.

really?! aww could u post it cause i'd really love to see it too!!!

EDIT: Oh sry now read ur post properly...well can u post it whenever u can then? :blush-anim-cl:

I'm looking for that picture of Mika where he's wearing bright pink pants, a white long sleeves shirt, his rainbow heart bracelet, and he has one leg up at a 90 degree angle and his hand is up as if he were saying "stop"

I'm looking for that picture of Mika where he's wearing bright pink pants, a white long sleeves shirt, his rainbow heart bracelet, and he has one leg up at a 90 degree angle and his hand is up as if he were saying "stop"

Here you go!

http://mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7434&highlight=mika+teen+vogue

:roll1:

Sorry its not that good quality though

I have a request, too. Maybe someone can help as apparently I'm having a sieve-shaped memory...

Can anybody tell me the names of a few (visual) artists (as in illustrators, cartoonists etc...) Mika is into, besides Jim Woodring and Tony Millionaire?

I know there must be more and I think I heard him mention a few others (or maybe I read about it?!)

I have a request, too. Maybe someone can help as apparently I'm having a sieve-shaped memory...

Can anybody tell me the names of a few (visual) artists (as in illustrators, cartoonists etc...) Mika is into, besides Jim Woodring and Tony Millionaire?

I know there must be more and I think I heard him mention a few others (or maybe I read about it?!)

Well there's that chick he mentioned in his latest blog... Sophie Blackall. And in the Wetten Daas interview he mentions Arch Fiegelman and Chris Ware (no idea how to spell these names!)

Well there's that chick he mentioned in his latest blog... Sophie Blackall. And in the Wetten Daas interview he mentions Arch Fiegelman and Chris Ware (no idea how to spell these names!)

Thanks a lot! :flowers2:

Youtube have obviously been having a purge, if you have just one video from a big corporation like NBC or MTV, they delete your whole account if they find it. That's what happened to me and Christine and Sou.

Bab did you see there are two accounts that have saved some of those deleted vids and credited them? I found it because of Christine's former username, (londonembers) while looking for the Osaka one above.

http://au.youtube.com/profile?user=MikaUShakeThatThing

and also some of the Babsou ones are here

http://au.youtube.com/profile?user=MikaSounds

How long these accounts can last with youtube's funny purging is anyone's guess. What's with that???:mf_rosetinted:

Bab did you see there are two accounts that have saved some of those deleted vids and credited them? I found it because of Christine's former username, (londonembers) while looking for the Osaka one above.

http://au.youtube.com/profile?user=MikaUShakeThatThing

and also some of the Babsou ones are here

http://au.youtube.com/profile?user=MikaSounds

How long these accounts can last with youtube's funny purging is anyone's guess. What's with that???:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah Mikasounds just copied our vids before we were even off youtube which I thought was a bit off. It depends if they have none from big corporations they may survive.

It was the Brits one that did it for me, I know, and Christine, I think.

Well I wrote to all these copiers way back and told them all they should at least credit where they copied them from on youtube, I was actually trying to protect the Japanese vids at the time, and at least they did that, I suppose.

I was mad as hell when I first found them, I don't think my letters were very nice....but now I am surprised they managed to survive the purge whereas you guys didn't. MTV was why Mary's account full of Japanese vids disappeared.

Well I wrote to all these copiers way back and told them all they should at least credit where they copied them from on youtube, I was actually trying to protect the Japanese vids at the time, and at least they did that, I suppose.

I was mad as hell when I first found them, I don't think my letters were very nice....but now I am surprised they managed to survive the purge whereas you guys didn't. MTV was why Mary's account full of Japanese vids disappeared.

Well if I had known then what I know now. I didn't think my account would actually be terminated, I thought they would just take the vids down.

I wouldn't have tagged them so well either..........too easy to find.

And, where's that one video that's Mika at a festival I think in Japan or somewhere, and he's waiting for My Chemical Romance to come on and he says "Yeah everybody wants to see them?" (????) or something and he's on stage being interviewed by this guy with crazy hair and a girl?

And, where's that one video that's Mika at a festival I think in Japan or somewhere, and he's waiting for My Chemical Romance to come on and he says "Yeah everybody wants to see them?" (????) or something and he's on stage being interviewed by this guy with crazy hair and a girl?

I dont know, vanessa, is it alex zane and alexa chung maybe? T4 on the beach?

This is the guy, but maybe not the vid....

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=s4MRmduaAps

(with the annoying lollipop girls)

There was another one, where Mika was outside onstage and he said he was going to write a song for Puffy. That one got removed.

Yeah I think that's the guy...

But it was in an outdoor stadium that was small and he played at a piano and then he was on stage with his back facing the audience and they interviewed him and he said something about My Chemical Romance and the audience cheered. That's all I remember haha.

Maybe it was the song for Puffy one you're talking about...

Well, thanks for helping!! :wink2: