New Mika blog (By him!!!)

sariflor

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, brilliant! reading forums is a dangerous activity... and the natural hair wash experiment... LOL!! :lmao:

and i love the website idea, i'm really curious about what he's up to.

HEY MIKA If you read this please check out a band you will LOVE. They were (are) a band who never made it big time in the US but had a large and loyal following on the East Coast.

They are Crack the Sky. Look them up on You Tube--- look for Crack The Sky We Want Mine Crack The Sky Nuclear Apathy Crack The Sky All American Boy and Crack They Sky Ice.

I adored these guys. They still play....I'm going to see them in July.

mici told me about the new blog.. that's a cute and funny one. :biggrin2:

going through comments and messages on myspace as well as spying into various forums(the latter always being a bit of a dangerous activity), it became clear to me that I needed to write something and let people know what I'm up to.

someone keeps spying on us, eh..? :naughty:

I bet there'll now be a fight for life about the upcoming website and moving to south america.. :fisch::roftl:

come backs oon, mika babe and wash your hair! :yay::wub2:

"As for the July run of shows. You can find out where I'm gonna be on the LIVE section of www.mikasounds.com I will post the dates up here by tomorrow."

Isnt it already on myspace? :blink:

Mikasounds seems to be down...They are probably "working on it" as we speak:naughty:

I can't wait to see the changes!!:biggrin2:

Mikasounds seems to be down...They are probably "working on it" as we speak:naughty:

I can't wait to see the changes!!:biggrin2:

Ya I mean he says "will post them up here tom." so he means by here his myspace? but it's already there :blink:

Edit: cant wait too!

Mika: Right! So, my little team, let's get cracking on this website of mine, shall we?

*the squirrels nod their head*

Mika: Good! Right...if I just press this button here....*computer explodes* Oops.

Jerry: OH MIKA!!! You've broken the computer!!

Mika: You can't complain! How many did YOU break when trying to get this official malarkey done? Stoopid!

Jerry: Shut up - the MFC doesn't like me, THAT'S why it blew up.

Mika: Sure, like my own website doesn't like me *rolls eyes*

John: *appears into the room* what's all this commotion? *sees broken computer* WHO DID THIS?!

Mika: *points to John*

John: *points to Mika*

Squirrels: *point to Mika*

Mika: I thought you were my friends :tears:

Jerry: Have a laugh, they stole Cherisse's washboard and kidnapped Caz.

Mika: ..........Holy Grail of Pop, actually.

Jerry: Washboard.

Mika: Jerk.

Jerry: Gay.

:mf_rosetinted:

No fair, you posting mini scripts in other threads. I don't wanna have to stalk you around the forum but if you're gonna pull this behaviour Missy, I just might have to! :tongue2: