New Mika blog (By him!!!)

sariflor

Just the fact that he wants to take the time to let his fans know what he is up to shows his down to earth personality. :cheers: Here's to another great tour, your next album, and upcoming redesigned website.

John

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now Michael Buble is a completely different matter. I could really get into him as much as I'm into Mika if I let myself, but I only have the time and energy for one big passion right now and Mika is it.

i absolutely love Buble's soft voice. i had a ticket for his gig in Berlin last year but i couldn't go. later i was going through people's comments about the show and apparently he frequently sings parts of Grace Kelly during his gigs and makes fun of Mika. people loved how he was saying that he can't bear singing it coz it's so unmanly :boxed: after seeing it on yt my appreciation for Buble dimished a bit... :sneaky2:

Has Mika gone mad? Does he really think that we would not enjoy a 'normal blog'? OF course we are interested in what you had for breakfast.... come on Mika - you told us you haven't washed your hair! :roftl:

no time to read 30 pages or so of the thread.. :fisch: so, have we already a redesigned site..? news from mika baby..? :blink: and most of all, haven't mfc'ers yet slaughtered each other to be part of THE team..? :fisch:

no time to read 30 pages or so of the thread.. :fisch: so, have we already a redesigned site..? news from mika baby..? :blink: and most of all, haven't mfc'ers yet slaughtered each other to be part of THE team..? :fisch:

Do you really think he would pick any of US, no matter how good our skills are? :mf_rosetinted:

Part of what team?

This is so awesome.

IT wrote! :shocked: Omg! :blush-anim-cl:

haha, yes, IT speaks!:shocked::naughty:

And lets hope that IT did indeed wash its hair after writing :naughty:

Oh i love IT :roftl::naughty:

Yeah, no prob. Took me hours to fake his myspace page and do the research so that I could write a real looking blog as if it was coming from him

I have to admitt that for short moment the thought went trough my haed: Is this a joke like the April fools one?:biggrin2:

I went to Mikasounds site, couldn't fine anything and yes, you know, the rest is history....

I think the April thing gave me scares for life!:roftl:

Shhhhhh. Let's just go 'awww' for a second. :blush-anim-cl:

But that: "Ambitious?Yes!But Fun Too!", admittedly, makes me think very much of the Orbit thing :naughty: Well observed! So if pop heaven should ever let him fall (what we will avert, of course), he knows where to set up his second career.

Poor Mika, we cry for a blog and when he finally stoops to give it to us, it's taken apart and analysed to death At least he has us occupied.

I'm looking forward to what the 'team' will come up with.

I wonder what he actually could do to make us ALL happy?:naughty:

Do you really think he would pick any of US, no matter how good our skills are?

Please do that Mika, you know there are some real talented people on the MFC!

I'll keep on saying that beacuse now I think we have some proofs that he gets influenced by "some forums!":naughty:

You should have a chat with Charlotte about Josh Groban, she has some thing to do with his appreciation society, and was asked to help set up his charity organization, but because of her newfound appreciation of a certain curly haired singer,and her work commitments, I think she had to decline.

oh yes his fans were really nice and telling us all about how they do things for his charity and how he mentions them all the time in interviews etc, he sounds like a thoroughly nice kinda chap lol (like some other curly haired amazingly voiced guy we know a bit about :naughty:). They do remind me of MFCers though.

I just downloaded the Tegan and Sara song Mika mentioned.

It really is quite good.

And I feel special, because now we listen to the same things.

Yeah me to. I've downloaded Harry Nilsson, Prince and Rufus Wainwright. I have also bought a Rufus Wainwright and Price CD.

Not to mention that I wanted a Bodies Without Organs CD, but couldn't find it here in Canada. So I asked my grandparents in England to see if they could check if it was sold there. Well, my aunt know someone who is Swedish. So it looks like a BWO CD will be sent from Sweden to England and from England to me in Canada:)

Mika has a good taste in music doesn't he?

Part of what team?

I think it's that new site...Mika Maniacs, something like that, I think.

:lmfao:

Nice. At least you'll get it.

I know. I didn't expect it for the CD to travel through 3 countries to get to me. I was going to say that they didn't have to go through all the trouble but since the CD was already in the mail, what can I do?...hehe

Originally Posted by chickadee

I can see that he has a lovely voice, but for some reason it does nothing for me. I've tried to listen to him and it just leaves me cold. Now Michael Buble is a completely different matter. I could really get into him as much as I'm into Mika if I let myself, but I only have the time and energy for one big passion right now and Mika is it.

Good choice

Oooohhh that reminds me of Matt Dusk, I love his version of Two Shots of Happy, One Shot of Sad...similar style to Frank Sinatra

That's funny about the Curlies Message Board/No Poo post, because that's exactly what I was thinking when he mentioned doing his hair the 'natural' way

Luckily my hair always smells like violets...:wink2:

Plus I can now begin to understand why most people think MIKA is stalking them :naughty: