• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah..your face is serious.. :roftl:

OMG..i didn't know it.. it just can't be true! :mf_rosetinted:

Well it is, but oh well, people can stop thinking he's gonna marry them instead, too late now :mf_rosetinted:

Well it is, but oh well, people can stop thinking he's gonna marry them instead, too late now :mf_rosetinted:

well.. i don't think about him.. like my husband:naughty:

But anyway.. our little boy.. :no:

I think if mika really was getting married, he would want somebody the same as he is,

or then again he could want somebody totally different from him so that he has the best of both worlds...:thumb_yello:

... like hovis bread :bleh:

I was veeery happy reading around in another mika website and found the news that he was getting married. This girl is supposed to be Milla Jovovich. personally I got a heart attack when I found out but I'm not so sure about this... tell everything you knooww!! this is important for all of uss

Gosh...where did you find that??? Give us a link! But still it is a complete nonsense...I mean,I read in so many articles and so many times that Mika is getting married (even read that he has kids - NOT on MFC, not that photoshop thing for April the 1st)...

Mila Jovovich gave a birth to a girl a few months ago...and I think she's married as well!:thumb_yello:

my vote goes both.

:ap_rosetinted:

(you knew it was coming)

Oh, I'm glad someone else said that first. When I read 'Paris Hilton', I laughed and thought... well that's probably ALMOST RIGHT. Perez is similar to Paris isn't it, and I bet it's Perez!

Anyway, Perez is better than Paris any day!!

I was veeery happy reading around in another mika website and found the news that he was getting married. This girl is supposed to be Milla Jovovich. personally I got a heart attack when I found out but I'm not so sure about this... tell everything you knooww!! this is important for all of uss

:confused: ehm where did you find this?

That would be so strange...

:shocked:

Mika can't get married..

He's already married.. with 2 precious little daughters.. and a purple teddy bear..

It was in the news section back in April..

Mika can't get married..

He's already married.. with 2 precious little daughters.. and a purple teddy bear..

OMG :roftl: I'm still laughing for that joke... (Thanks again to its author! :roftl:)

...but this piece of news can be as well the source of a heart attack due to laughing :naughty:

*just can't believe it*

Ok, I haven't read the whole thing so this may have already been said, but....I thought that he was already married? with 2 kids? One of which looked like the kid in the Omen?:naughty:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

oh god. haha. I just noticed that. Does it really say PH? good lord. no comment. (we need a "zipped mouth" smiley!!!!!!!)

:lmfao:Here you go Lady G !!! DownloadedFile-3.png

Mika can't get married..

Yup !! tis ' true ... only ... which one is the one from the Omen ... :blink: .. the one on the left or the one on the right ??!! :lmfao:

Yup !! tis ' true ... only ... which one is the one from the Omen ... :blink: .. the one on the left or the one on the right ??!! :lmfao:

the one on our right side apparently.. I think we need a picture comparison..

I thought she looked more like the poltergeist TV girl...

But what would I know.. :naughty: